• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(112641)

First Lieutenant
Aug 28, 2008
Okay guys, I think it's time for this, as nobody did it before, at least in this section.
This will be a massive AAR based on every single minor in this game.
I plan to end it in 2010 or so.
Version ARMA 1.2 ZBLV, no mods.
Pick a nation, guys. I'll wait till tomorrow so you can pick out.
To be exact, 4:00 CET. The game starts then.
And someone at least try and not kill this thread, okay?
_____

LIST OF PLAYED COUNTRIES
Ireland - Dead due to lost savegame - pages from 1 to 4
Mongolia - Cancelled, might continue - pages 5 to 6
Luxembourg - Dead due to CPU overkill, hardcore modding and such - pages 6 to 8​

VOTING TIME - SEE PAGE 8

Last edited:
Nothing beats Panama! :D

Ireland!

New Zealand!

Two hours left and I don't see any double votes. Am I meant to start them in the order from the first vote to the last one or what?

Okay, so that's it. Ireland it is. Now lemme make you an introduction, shall you?

Now, after getting in the mood of a stereotypical Irisher, and getting a massive hungover because of it, from which I didn't get cured till now...It's time to start.

pic1.jpg

Lemme see. Regiment of Rifle? As of 1918? Musket is more like it.
Okay...10 IC, 30 manpower, one division, and claims on the British. Plus a never-fullfilled energy stockpile.
It's all business now.
pic2.jpg

Basic machine tools. The first time I start with this. Ever.
pic3.jpg

More free markets. Here goes the leash.
pic4.jpg

Thunderbolts? In my factories? They need to learn me how to actually build thunderbolts...
pic5.jpg

I want. I want it so hard I'll DOW the British for it. 2k supplies? 651 oil? I swear to god if not that isolationism...
pic6.jpg

A nice change. Everyone likes me.
pic7.jpg

I'm THE Re-source. The metal is from the USA for 74 supplies. In the process, I am gamey to the extent of it. In an AAR.
Get off me, it's the first time I play Ireland after all.
pic8.jpg

Herm. Looks like the diplomatic guys were bored. Trade broken, trade settled, trade broken, trade settled, trade broken. This goes on for 18 messages with the UK, USA, RPA, Belguim, SU, Spain, Poland, Germany and Japan.
pic9.jpg

8& chance of success. And I won. +5 to IC.
pic10.jpg

My army, as of...the end of 1936 or so. January 1937?