Sending huge amounts of trash can, skull and "need more educated workers" icons [PS4]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

S3r3ndipity

Private
2 Badges
Jul 20, 2022
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
Playing with PS4. No mods.

So, what's the deal with sending huge amounts of icons I can't get rid off and appear no matter what is done?

City is working just fine and starts sending trash can icons, which apparently lead to sending skull icons???

Last edited:
There is zero reason for either (no water pollution or anything meaningful). A bit under 30k inhabitant city. City has 3 or 4 cemeteries and crematorium - seems a a bit excess for 30k city and adding more does nothing. Adding other healthcare facilities does nothing. I have 2 trash burning sites and several landfill sites and adding them does nothing either.

Every industrial site starts sending need more educated workers. I have every single educational facility and education boost since city was small. Educated 43.7%, well educated 17.8% and highly educated 13.4%. About 50% over "educated" status people in facilities.

can every building be reached by a garbage truck? you haven't made a mistake with a one way road anywhere?

Reactions:
City was working fine for quite a while and yes every place has road connection imo.

Attachments

• IMG_1847.jpg
    IMG_1847.jpg
    2,1 MB · Views: 0
So, I write to support to open a ticket for support case. Support steers me over here on public forum to get devs give an opinion or even help.
Unheard that writing to support and opening a ticket for support case does not have any connection with developers but public forum should.
Nothing happened it seems.

have you just instaled a DLC?? that can cause a major path finding issue until things settle
is this your 1st death wave?? you are about to get down sized, control that budget when it happens
you are also killing your pops with noise, traffic, mass transit or commerce. adding to the wave - feeding it
and have a power issue in a res zone, maybe due to you trying to claw back some cash during death wave??
can every building be reached by a garbage truck? you haven't made a mistake with a one way road anywhere?
i actually think you might have swapped a 1way, probably 1 of those highways, probably near that 3way
that most likely issue aside i find your traffic network wanting here, someone else had similar issues
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/madness-on-the-roads-ps4.1533573/
that there is every traffic busting measure i could dredge out of my head on short notice - from a vanilla player

a waste transfer facility will help get those landfills empty, store loads and burn some (very expensive)
removing all of the goods traffic from your network helps loads

Last edited:
I have no DLC's. City was running just fine quite a long time.
Just followed 3 hearses. Two disappeared and 3rd ran without any sense collecting it's ten bodies. Basically criss-crossing city.
Same goes for garbage trucks. Don't know if following tells anything tho.
I've done road building carefully, using 1 ways only in certain place, but not in city centre. Checked traffic hot spots too and just regular traffic.

I have no DLC's. City was running just fine quite a long time.
Just followed 3 hearses. Two disappeared and 3rd ran without any sense collecting it's ten bodies. Basically criss-crossing city.
Same goes for garbage trucks. Don't know if following tells anything tho.
I've done road building carefully, using 1 ways only in certain place, but not in city centre. Checked traffic hot spots too and just regular traffic.
support will help with the other things that the community cannot
well thats 2 herses that despawned. lose the get anywhere from anywhere grid

Targarian style, burn them all
30k is about the pop level where things need to be sorted before you get there
try 3 crems 2 cems, or 7 crems and click empty on all cems, then ride the wave out on fast forward. That is dam expensive btw

you also have a traffic issue, and your still feeding the wave meaning you have filled at least 1 too soon
8 cemitarys would probably give you enough natural decomp for 30k, and 15x8 herses
that said.... just burn them all