• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lo0P

Recruit
Jun 8, 2017
Hi - really enjoying playing PA on the ipad! Might be a bug, might just be me doing something wrong, but thought it best to report.

I sold my prison in order to start again with the additional funds. But I can find no way of doing so. If I start a new game the funds aren't available. In the saved game, the 'sell prison' option on the accountancy tab is still green - if I select it I get the option to confirm the sale again, and then a message to say the prison has already been sold. However, on the shares tab it says I own still 100% of the prison and I can buy and sell shares.

No screens, sorry.

Playing on ipad pro, ios 10.3.1.

Upvote 0
Also arrived to ask this question. But the prison sale profit just seems to be a dropdown containing different sums you can select - For me, up to 500.000 at the moment.
Can anyone confirm that if you sell a prison for 800,000 then you would be able to select that in the dropdown?