• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Yig1015

Sergeant
10 Badges
Feb 27, 2019
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually check the design of the enemy ships. I've tried clicking on them outside of combat and even outside of war while in my ships scan radius but I it just gives me the stats of the ships. Is there something im missing? I appreciate any feedback.

I am not sure how it works, but sometimes I can see them when I am in combat when I played on the PC version. I would pause the game and then click on an enemy group. Then on the left side, would click on a ship. Can't remember if a small magnifying glass was there or not. Been a while since I played on PC so when I tried it on console I couldn't see them. I think we need to research some tech to be able to see the other ships or maybe their level is higher than our tech level and can't see it.

Again, don't remember how it exactly works so I think I got some things wrong.

How far in tech are you?

I'm at year 2358 and own roughly half the galaxy and am now trying to deal with the fallen empire that just woke up so id assume im far along in tech. I seen people do it on the pc I just cant figure it out on the console. Never played the pc myself.

Googled it and it basically says if you are not in combat and in scan range u should be able to view them but it doesnt seem to give me the option.

In fact if you look at the game a bit realistic than like in real life you don't know how strong your enemy is but I know in stellaris you can see it because before the game came out on console I watched some play game from the pc guys and you could see he was checking the strength of the enemy army .
Something that would be great in the game stellaris are spy's who do the dirty job and go undercover coming back with some info about the strength of the enemy , if they get caught than this should give your empire a small/big penalty .
Also the spy's should be upgradeable from one to five stars for example the more stars the lesser dangerous to be caught .