• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeah my friend. in game.
I've read all the focus, but it can't be solved from there. possible to stop from the desicions section, but I cannot get population from non-Kemalist places. its a big problem

sectarian1.jpg

sectarian2.jpg

i dont know there is recruitable population or not
sectarian3.jpg

recruitable population -85

yeah my friend. in game.
I've read all the focus, but it can't be solved from there. possible to stop from the desicions section, but I cannot get population from non-Kemalist places. its a big problem

I’ve played a few games as Turkey, and from what I gather the only way to remove the negative modifiers is to complete the focus (whose name eludes me) that integrates the Kurdish states into Turkey. But to do this you need to get resistance down pretty low and compliance pretty high. Can’t remember the exact numbers.

For Kurds, there nothing much you can do about it. I figured it's actually more useful to core those territories with a -85% recruitable population. As etatist republican Turkey, focus more on the quality of your divisions; more support units, more armored divisions, large air force, etc. İnönü's path is geared toward neutrality anyway.

For Kurds, there nothing much you can do about it. I figured it's actually more useful to core those territories with a -85% recruitable population. As etatist republican Turkey, focus more on the quality of your divisions; more support units, more armored divisions, large air force, etc. İnönü's path is geared toward neutrality anyway.

can you remove sectarian wors?
i tried with etatist too.
1603030936932.png

almost all troops mechanized. but i cant fight with this population

This is indeed true. It's also worth bearing in mind that the states with Kurdish cores in Turkey only make up about 1.5 million population. Turkey has 15 million core pop aside from that, so the actual manpower difference is going to be very negligible.