• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kfijatass

Major
Aug 28, 2007
Hey guys,

Since I liked the game very much, I thought I'd give it another playthrough.

I ended up not following anyone after "betraying" the rebel alliance and ended up having to kill all the Archons( like hell am I gonna kill a baby in front of her mother! )

Now I wish to replay the game and get all 5 edicts in as well as get all Archons on my side - the achievements say it's possible to get all 5 edicts not sure about the latter, but not sure how to achieve both within one playthrough.
Tips on how to get that to happen?
Thanks in advance!

Wait, 5 edicts? Of Fire, of Storm and of Stone, which are another two?

5th is given to the pc by mark. Edict of night.

Whats the researched one?

Wait, 5 edicts? Of Fire, of Storm and of Stone, which are another two?

Dark and malediction. I did not even notice when I got the Dark one, I guess I was not paying enough attention to some conversations XD

The malediction one can be researched in the library. It´s the one I used for ending the game as it was the only edict that did not feel borrowed from someone else.

When do you get it?

Hmm mark never gives me the edict of night on the solo run or do you have to do something?

dont know for sure what you have to do, but i had 4 or 5 favor and was on a solo run (betrayed nerat quite early in the game). after act 2 i got a letter from mark, not to go see tunon for the trial but see him first instead (the letter actually said i was to see tunon immediately, but had an option to hold the letter over a candle to also see a secret message from mark). at that meeting he gave it to me

dont know for sure what you have to do, but i had 4 or 5 favor and was on a solo run (betrayed nerat quite early in the game). after act 2 i got a letter from mark, not to go see tunon for the trial but see him first instead (the letter actually said i was to see tunon immediately, but had an option to hold the letter over a candle to also see a secret message from mark). at that meeting he gave it to me
yeah I went back to a previous save and got it I thought putting it over a candle meant burning the message still that conversation revealed some interesting things tunon and mark knew you an Archon since act 1. Still got all 5 edicts now.