Season Pass / Expansion with KICKSTARTER version

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jstnhllmn

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 24, 2018
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
Hi friends.
Mac user speaking. I can't figure out how to get expansions or the season pass running with my early version of BT purchased from Humble Bundle. Feel like im missing something obvious here. I tried linking BT to steam, but no dice. I might be doing this wrong...or is it impossible?

Upvote 0
Is this the native Humble edition, or did you get a Steam or GoG edition from them?

What version is it? Current is 1.9.1

Then you'd need to get the expansions or season pass from Humble too.

If Humble have a version of the base game for Mac I'd assume they have the expansions for Mac too? Have you checked with them?

Just to be clear, you have a working base game from Humble, which is not the GoG or Steam edition but the native Humble edition , is that right?

And your only problem is they cannot or are not supplying the expansions for that base game? What did they say when you contacted them on this?

Just to be clear, you have a working base game from Humble, which is not the GoG or Steam edition but the native Humble edition , is that right?

And your only problem is they cannot or are not supplying the expansions for that base game? What did they say when you contacted them on this?
Just sent them another tweet....