Search as I might, I cannot find casus belli..."Because I want to"

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, then you want to run either an "Evil" empire setup, or assuming you have the Apocalypse DLC, research and build a Colossus

Evil Empires - Fanatic Purifier, Devouring Swarm (Requires Utopia DLC), Determined Exterminator (Requires Synthetic Dawn DLC)

all of these give you an option that is pretty close to "Because I want to"

Reactions:
Ah, then you want to run either an "Evil" empire setup, or assuming you have the Apocalypse DLC, research and build a Colossus

Evil Empires - Fanatic Purifier, Devouring Swarm (Requires Utopia DLC), Determined Exterminator (Requires Synthetic Dawn DLC)

all of these give you an option that is pretty close to "Because I want to"
Or just try to vassalize them in your current save.

seems an oversight.

Make claims on their territory, that grants a CB :) Or do a humiliation war, which doesn't let you take any territory, but lets you beat them up. Or build a colossus or play a total war empire, which will give you a total war CB, which will let you take all their stuff and make it your stuff :D

seems an oversight.
If you have the apocalypse DLC try this from the wiki
An Empire that owns a Colossus gains the ability to declare Total Wars on other Empires. Similarly, any Empire can declare Total Wars on the Colossus owner. During a Total War, any systems captured by either side will be immediately annexed and the war can only end in the total destruction of either side or a status quo.