• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

O-Dog

Recruit
66 Badges
Jan 27, 2008
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello, I have the Gold Edition of Majesty and the scroll speed is too fast. I follow the directions that the website says but I cannot find the ScrollSpeed registry entry so I cannot modify it. Has anyone else had this problem and found out a way to fix it? Thanks.

Try this:

Go to start menu, then go to run, type in Regedit.

In the folder list on the left find:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/CyberLore/Majesty Expansion

Click "Majesty Expansion" on that list, there should be a number of Reg entrys on the right now. Move down that list until you find "ScrollSpeed", double click it and lower the number that shows up.

Tell me if you still can't find it, and tell me what shows up after you click "Majesty Expansion".

Yeah I had that same problem. You just have took real hard. Also they tell you to type in Majesty into the search, this does not always work. Not sure with Gold, but the exspansion is under Infogames.

Zulgaines said:
Try this:

Go to start menu, then go to run, type in Regedit.

In the folder list on the left find:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/CyberLore/Majesty Expansion

Click "Majesty Expansion" on that list, there should be a number of Reg entrys on the right now. Move down that list until you find "ScrollSpeed", double click it and lower the number that shows up.

Tell me if you still can't find it, and tell me what shows up after you click "Majesty Expansion".

I found it... thanks for the help! I love this game, hopefully a sequel comes out soon!

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but when I open the registry for Majesty ( And the expansion ). All it shows is " (Default), VERSION, WhichCinematic". The expansion fold does not have " VERSION" Any ideas or am I missing something ? Both the registry folders are HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/CyberLore/Majesty Expansion & HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/CyberLore/Majesty any feedback helps. Haven't played this game in awhile and just wanna giver her a run.

I may not have been clear before, but is this Gold (original)? That's what it sounds like, not the original and NE on two separate disks, which was what I was trying to say before, but just want to be sure.

I never had Gold since I had the two originals so all of this is shots in the dark. What Windows version do you have?

Technically it is an .iso of the original Majesty Gold. I have it mounted through poweriso. I am using a Windows 7 pc. I have tried running it in compatability mode for Windows 98, ME, XP, etc... but still get the fast scroll

Well, I don't have any experience with previous players using an iso of Majesty, so barring the obvious explanation that somehow the iso is missing something when installing the game, I have no idea. If it's not possible to Search in the registry for "ScrollSpeed", I have no idea. Maybe one of the others above or someone else entirely can help more. Sorry.