Screen glitch

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Uwuhelpme

Recruit
1 Badges
Jan 13, 2021
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
I played this game on an old laptop a few months back, and it got a screen glitch in which part of the loading screen was always stuck to the desktop, and the computer eventually turned off and didn't turn back on. I just want to ask was this because of a hardware issue, something going on with my ip, or a game issue (I alt+f4'd it when it was starting up) on both computers I used 64 bit windows 10, I was going to test it in a 64 bit windows 7 vm, would this be the same issue? also in the vm I got a "server not found" error when trying to log in.