• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not really, I've never had that happen. What happens when you click Return to Colony, anything?

You could try this: uninstall the game in the Epic client, and then delete the folders:

C:/users/<UserName>/documents/Paradox Interactive/Surviving the Aftermath/
C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/LocalLow/IceFlake Studios/

To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Note this will delete any saved games; if you have not started a new colony under the current game version then you could not use them anyway. If you had, they are in

C:/users/<UserName>/documents/Paradox Interactive/Surviving the Aftermath/SavedGames/

Then install the game again and try it wit a new colony.

Not really, I've never had that happen. What happens when you click Return to Colony, anything?

You could try this: uninstall the game in the Epic client, and then delete the folders:

C:/users/<UserName>/documents/Paradox Interactive/Surviving the Aftermath/
C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/LocalLow/IceFlake Studios/

To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Note this will delete any saved games; if you have not started a new colony under the current game version then you could not use them anyway. If you had, they are in

C:/users/<UserName>/documents/Paradox Interactive/Surviving the Aftermath/SavedGames/

Then install the game again and try it wit a new colony.
when i clicked return to colony they just kind of ran around in circles.
but i did notice that my colony did not have a name tag, maybe that had something to do with it.

i started another game and now everything is working fine.

as for deleting and reinstalling with the consequence of losing the save file..... that is not a solution.