• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems like they are about to leave for some new adventures, but I am guessing this might be the end of our time with our heroes? It sounds like they will have a lot to do in the future, but I think they future will be a nice one and I hope everything works out for all of them!

Yes, it is the end of this adventure.

In the foundation series of Asimov, Trantor is the heart of the empire, ruling the thousands of human inhabited planets for tens of thousands of years. If you like science fiction, I can recommend Asimovs foundation series. Nice reading.

I devised this closing sentence very early in the story. It is 5 years ago i started this story, and all good things come to an end.

I would like to thank the publishers of Europa universalis for publishing the game, the forum administrators for keeping open the EU I forum, and you, Lord E, for staying with me and this story all these years. Your commenst encouraged me to continue and finish this story.

I wish all of you all the best for 2008!

It has been a great tale to follow, and as you say it has been running for 5 years and a very impressive story it has been. When you started this I think the EU I forum still had some AARs running, but now that this has come to an end I fear it will be the last of the EUI AARs, but we can always hope that there will be more AARs in the future.

It has been a great tale and game CP, I wish you all the best for the new year and the future! :)

This has been the best AAR i have ever read. I'm surprised that it evaded notice for so long.

Fantastic work!

Thank you!