• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

macgregor2150

Captain
On Probation
3 Badges
Aug 24, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
Are you organized enough to have your time available to play multiplayer in a consistent window every week? If so please contact me with that info. I'm looking to assemble a group of players reliable enough to avoid unnecessary waiting on gameranger. If a game opens up during your available time I will notify you the specifics(mod-year-countries available) and you can then decide if you want to join. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

I am available 1500GMT-2100GMT most days of the week. Another possible window is at 0300GMT-0700GMT on specific days.

Last edited:

macgregor2150

Captain
On Probation
3 Badges
Aug 24, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
If you like playing darkest hour in multiplayer, but hate waiting around for unreliable players, I have a group of 4 people now who get together regularly.
We schedule our next session at the end of each session and are able to play at least once a week for a few hours or more. All we ask is that you
allow us some way to contact you and that you will agree to respond within a couple hours if you're not already scheduled to return, and that you give
us a day's notice if you can't make a scheduled session. I love darkest hour but hate playing with the AI. We will always play historic mods with 5 or
more players. Our discord room is: https://discord.gg/hSAqAeh . My handle on there and gameranger is 'skullsplitter'. I'm most
available between 1500-2300GMT and again between 0300 -0700GMT. I don't wait around for games. I will schedule a session with you if the
group is available.