• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want your mod up here, kindly post a link for it, it will make it much easier for me. (and ultimately you, hah!) ;)

Updated 4-23-06

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Released:

Only ones that obviously work will be here. If you want your mod up, just post a link. Can't get any simpler for you (or me :p )

Wryun's AGC scenario [1419] Much better AI, historical accuracy and game play. Recommended.

Africa Universalis [1419-1819] Downloadable

Stonewall's Napoleonic Wars Scenario Downloadable

Italia Universalis Does Work.

Peter's Age of Exploration and Reformation [1492 and 1520, respectively] Highly recommended. 1520 especially.

Empire's of Ambition [1419 GC] Worth trying.

Alternate American Civil War mod for Hive's AoI Hey, who knows. You can't beat Hive but you can come close.

IFU, redone Should be very interesting. Will be trying it myself.

1453 scenario by Bocaj Seems extremely well. Alot of work was put into this one.

Hive's Age of Imperialism Couldn't have been made more brilliant. Hive, you knocked 2 years off your life, but I thank you. Salut! (Don't worry, I've wasted 7, for other reasons :eek:o ) But anyway, I definetely recomend this. I play it myself more often than vanilla EU2.

Wryun's 1755 scenario Good in itself. Also could be used as a foundation for your own alternative 1755 scenario.

Jayavarman's 1683: The Siege of Vienna Fun. Kind of pre-empts the Age of Enlightment and its scenario but without the wars. Very good indeed. A younger (and more sane) Louis as well. Just kind of sit back and say, "ahhh, l'etat, c'est moi, c'est moi...." It's good to be King :D

Europa Portugalis Seems very very interesting. Alot of work was put into this one as well and I will give it a try myself.

Ironfoundersson's Seven Years War Scenario Definetely worth it, although most populations or a bit disappointing. But if you want them higher, do it yourself. Great brand new AI, though. Highly recomended.

Mezzo's Age of Islam and Byzantium Great work! Just downloaded it today :) A new feel instead of just concentrating on Europe.

Bartman's New Napoleonic War's Scenario for 1.09 Very much invested in in both time and mentality. Will be playing it today. New AI's, monarchs, historical events, leaders, armies and much much more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Development:

Only ones being seriously worked on will be here.

Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire Mod If anyone wants to continue work, please do so. I would like to see this complete as well.

Dago's Napoleonic Ambition Scenario Seems like it's worth a test. Keep up the good work Dago.

Roma Universalis Molleby, you've outdone yourself. KaRei, I say Ave and finish this brilliant, interesting masterpiece.

Aberration II Still being worked on, seems quite unique though. Worth a definite try upon completion.

--------------------

I am Alba's Officer with yet another name, now Royal Pine. Please tell me if anyone's up do not download and anyone's that download are not up.

[plug]

Aberration II is now known as Interregnum - we split off from ArchDuke's original project by mutual agreement. But we're still squatting in the Aberration forum, as we don't have our own forum and the original Aberration project is currently dormant.

Interregnum is in beta, which means it isn't finished, but it's certainly playable. Many countries (especially in Europe, but also some others like the Maya) are quite extensively developed, with several majors having 100 or more events each, so there's plenty to play with so far.

[/plug]

Kasperus said:
If you have made such a list already, you could have at least made sure the links you included are correct you know... Especially for my mod... ;)

Heh I had two of those links previous but I noticed it in time. :p
I just copied alot of those kind of codes and then edited so some I forgot the link. ;)