• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

panther-anthro

General
126 Badges
Sep 22, 2007
www.gamerisle.org
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • King Arthur II
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Deus Vult
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
So, since there was no 'Saxony' Event file, at all, I thought I'd make one myself. I copied over the 'playing as event', as the basis for it. So far, that's all I've really done, but as me, and Matty 'work out the problems' I'll add in more to this list I guess, just thought I'd inform Matty etc, and I'll attach a link to the file, and show the text that I've written so far here.

Note: Hey Matty, you mind if I make a temporary 'Inheritance of Brandenburg' event for Saxony, just to see what the AI does with it?

Edit 1: I edited in the correct ID number, and I've also edited in the following number for Saxony, in the Interregnum_IDs.txt: Saxony: 452xxx

Thought, I'd adhere to matty's system, and help him keep it 'organized'

########################################################################
#
# Events for Saxony in Interregnum
#
# 452000 to 452999
# Written by Panther-Anthro

event = {
id = 452999
random = no
country = SAC
trigger = { ai = no }
name = "I See You're Playing Saxony"
desc = "This event is to mark Saxony as being player-run. In this way, should the nation become ai-controlled for a period, certain events that would normally happen for the ai, will now not happen for Saxony. For multiplayer, this means that you can't expect an easy ride of things if you skip a session, nor come back to find the ai-only events have done strange things with your DP sliders and other settings."
date = { day = 10 month = january year = 1419 }
offset = 100
deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1819 }

action_a = {
name = "OK"
command = { type = revoltrisk which = 1 value = -1 }
command = { type = setflag which = player_run }
}
}

Last edited:
event = {
id = 452001
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The Magdeburg Inheritance"
desc = "The Duke of Saxony and Count of Magdeburg had long had close relations, when the ruling line of Magdeburg ceased to exist, the Duke of Saxony was willed to be his heir. This was to mark the beginning of the dominance of the line of Saxony in Northern Germany."
date = { day = 2 month = july year = 1422 }

action_a = {
name = "A great future lies ahead of us!"
command = { type = inherit which = MAG }
command = { type = relation which = BAV value = -100 }
command = { type = addcore which = 311 } #Magdeburg

I thought this would be a good way to start-off the events leading to Saxony's rise to power. With Magdeburg becoming part of the duchy of Saxony. *This irritates the Emperor, obviously*

I'll add this to the file, and also an event for Magdeburg that is player-only which can supress this event.

Sounds fine to me Matty. Magdeburg is actually Altmark though in game name. Which is confusing. Make it TAG = ALT or TAG = MAG, with the correct name, not either or. But, okay that's fine with me. This is just an actual inheritance that was even historically plausible, in the OTL. Good idea though Matty, but are we really going to be doing events, and the like for a really really minor like Magdeburg?

event = {
id = 452002
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The claim to Silesia"
desc = "Frederick Saxeberg, deeply distressed by the hussite heresy, made clear his intentions to take Silesia into his territories, in order to protect is from heresy, and influences outside the Holy Roman Empire."
date = { day = 12 month = june year = 1428 }

action_a = {
name = "They belong under German Rule!"
command = { type = relation which = SIL value = -100 }
command = { type = addcore which = 314 } #Silesia
}
}
event = {
id = 452003
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The Marriage of Catherine Hohenzollern, and Adolf Saxeberg"
desc = "Catherine Hohenzollern was the eldest daughter of the line of Hohenzollern, and the heir persumpative to the throne of Brandenburg. She was easily the most eligible woman in all of Germany, and yet her hand in marriage was taken by the charming Adolf Saxeberg, he had known Catherine since they were children, and he was smitten with her since when they first met. For seven long years, Adolf tried to make Catherine accept his love, and marry him, but she refused. When Adolf was named heir to the throne of Saxony, Catherine saw the 'benefit' of marrying Adolf, and within months they were married."
date = { day = 22 month = march year = 1444 }

action_a = {
name = "May they have many children"
command = { type = relation which = BRA value = 100 }
}
}
event = {
id = 452004
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The joint rule of Catherine and Adolf Saxeberg"
desc = "When Frederick Saxeberg passed away, it came to pass that his son Adolf Saxeberg rose to the throne of Saxony, Adolf was married to the ambitious and beautiful Catherine Hohenzollern. As she did not feel that being merely the wife of Adolf was enough, she told her husband that they should rule jointly their country, and that they should rule as equals. This was to prove to be the beginning of a golden age for Saxony."
date = { day = 15 month = january year = 1455 }

action_a = {
name = "Long live Duke Adolf Saxeberg, and Duchess Catherine Saxeberg!"
command = { type = DIP which = 2 value = 60 }
command = { type = stability value = 3
}
}

Finished up 3 more events for Saxony, that help fill out the storyline. I also finished the Monarch list.

panther-anthro said:
Sounds fine to me Matty. Magdeburg is actually Altmark though in game name. Which is confusing. Make it TAG = ALT or TAG = MAG, with the correct name, not either or. But, okay that's fine with me. This is just an actual inheritance that was even historically plausible, in the OTL. Good idea though Matty, but are we really going to be doing events, and the like for a really really minor like Magdeburg?

Absolutely. This is the kind of finesse a quality game needs.

If you wanted to play Altmark SP or in a german minors MP game, you'd be pissed when your country suddenly disappeared from beneath you.

:p matty, there is no interregnum MP games, other then the one in created, your being delusional. Also, quite frankly,no one will do a german minor MP game. With 0 events being randoms for them. Just pointing that out. But, yea I'm in favor of doing it, I can do it if you want I know how to edit the nessecary things etc.

But seriously make up your mind on MAG = ALT? Which is it.

panther-anthro said:
:p matty, there is no interregnum MP games, other then the one in created, your being delusional. Also, quite frankly,no one will do a german minor MP game. With 0 events being randoms for them. Just pointing that out. But, yea I'm in favor of doing it, I can do it if you want I know how to edit the nessecary things etc.

But seriously make up your mind on MAG = ALT? Which is it.

I am not delusional. But I don't pretend to second-guess players on what they will want to play and why. Time-Consumer is in love with Danzig and played that. he would have been disappointed to have encountered an event that summararily ended his game for him.

I have played an MP game where we were all minors. It wasn't via the MP forum (not all MP games go through that venue, so don't look for it there). It was fun until I encountered an event that forced me to become a vassal of a larger state, breaking all my alliances and RMs and costing me -6 stability while I was in a tight war. I wasn't very happy about it. I can't remember exactly, but apparently I decided to marry someone ...

Altmark and Magdeburg are different things. One is meant to represent a traditional Catholic state, something that separated from the Magraviate of Brandenburg (why, I don't know). While Magdeburg is to represent the protestant city-state that can emerge later.

But this is all Aberration stuff and I have never actually touched it, not even once. So, I don't especially care, as long as we don't see anothe minor get the chop.

panther-anthro said:
It's just fixing the fact that altmark goes by the tag = MAG. Their not seperate, their the same darn nation, under a varying tag/name.

Really.

Hmmmm. That is a mistake.

What is your preference here. I don't actually care one way or the other ...

panther-anthro said:
Altmark, because Magdeburg is just a region. Altmark is a state.

I will remove Magdeburg as a State and free up the tag. Altmark will use the ALT tag.

:p it's here it's not queer, it's a saxony event update, here's the lead-up event for Saxony's dream of becoming a Kingdom.

event = {
id = 452005
random = no
country = SAC
name = "Dreams of a Kingdom"
desc = "Although the Emperor was none to fond of Adolf, and Catherine he respected their territorial hemegony. Adolf, and Catherine used this complacency to begin setting in motion events, that might one day make Saxony a Kingdom, although, but a mere duchy now, maybe Saxony has a great future? The plan to become a Kingdom would rely on Saxony gaining control of many North-Eastern German territories, but such conquests would surely be of ill-repute. The ideal result of becoming a Kingdom, would be freedom from the control of the Holy Roman Emperor, for good."
date = { day = 15 month = march year = 1458 }

action_a = {
name = "Maybe one day, Saxony can be a Kingdom? Let us enforce old claims."
command = { type = stability value = -2 }
command = { type = relation which = BAY value = -100 }
command = { type = badboy value = 5 }
command = { type = addcore which = 310 } # Hannover
command = { type = addcore which = 304 } # Vorpommern
command = { type = addcore which = 333 } # Hessen
command = { type = breakvassal which = BAY }
}
action_b = {
name = "We have no desire to become a Kingdom!"
command = { type = relation which = BAY value = 100 }
}
}

Well, I completed some more events, and added some 'free stability' events, for if you conquer territories that will be required to form the Kingdom of Saxony, I think the events are fair so far, but I'm disturbed by the fact that Bavaria can diplo-annex as a human Saxony so easily...

Kudos to Relic, for noticing that I modeled Adolf and Catherine off of Ferdinand and Isabella. That was the general concept behind their joint-rule, and in a way how their duchies end up unified. In some strange way this might make Saxony, the spiritual successor to the Spanish Empire.

#
# Events for Saxony in Interregnum
#
# 452000 to 452999
#
# Written by Panther-Anthro
#
# Saxony Events for the 15th Century: 452000-45279
#

event = {
id = 452001 #slept by Altmark event 454000
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The Inheritence of Altmark"
desc = "The Duke of Saxony and Count of Altmark had long had close relations, when the ruling line of Altmark ceased to exist, the Duke of Saxony was willed to be his heir. This was to mark the beginning of the dominance of the line of Saxony in Northern Germany."
date = { day = 2 month = july year = 1422 }

action_a = {
name = "A great future lies ahead of us!"
command = { type = inherit which = ALT }
command = { type = relation which = BAY value = -100 }
command = { type = addcore which = 311 } #Magdeburg
}
}

event = {
id = 452003
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The Marriage of Catherine Hohenzollern, and Adolf Saxeberg"
desc = "Catherine Hohenzollern was the eldest daughter of the line of Hohenzollern, and the heir persumpative to the throne of Brandenburg. She was easily the most eligible woman in all of Germany, and yet her hand in marriage was taken by the charming Adolf Saxeberg, he had known Catherine since they were children, and he was smitten with her since when they first met. For seven long years, Adolf tried to make Catherine accept his love, and marry him, but she refused. When Adolf was named heir to the throne of Saxony, Catherine saw the 'benefit' of marrying Adolf, and within months they were married."
date = { day = 22 month = march year = 1444 }

action_a = {
name = "May they have many children"
command = { type = relation which = BRA value = 100 }
}
}

event = {
id = 452004
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The Joint Rule of Catherine and Adolf Saxeberg"
desc = "When Frederick Saxeberg passed away, it came to pass that his son Adolf Saxeberg rose to the throne of Saxony, Adolf was married to the ambitious and beautiful Catherine Hohenzollern. As she did not feel that being merely the wife of Adolf was enough, she told her husband that they should rule jointly their country, and that they should rule as equals. This was to prove to be the beginning of a golden age for Saxony."
date = { day = 15 month = january year = 1455 }

action_a = {
name = "Long live Duke Adolf Saxeberg, and Duchess Catherine Saxeberg!"
command = { type = DIP which = 2 value = 60 }
command = { type = stability value = 3 }
}
}

event = {
id = 452005
random = no
country = SAC
desc = "Although the Emperor was none to fond of Adolf, and Catherine he respected their territorial hemegony. Adolf, and Catherine used this complacency to begin setting in motion events, that might one day make Saxony a Kingdom, although, but a mere duchy now, maybe Saxony has a great future? The plan to become a Kingdom would rely on Saxony gaining control of many North-Eastern German territories, but such conquests would surely be of ill-repute. The ideal result of becoming a Kingdom, would be freedom from the control of the Holy Roman Emperor, for good."

action_a = {
command = { type = relation which = BAY value = -200 }
command = { type = badboy value = 4 }
}
action_b = {
command = { type = sleepevent which = 452006 }
command = { type = sleepevent which = 452080 }
command = { type = sleepevent which = 452081 }
command = { type = sleepevent which = 452082 }
}
}

event = {
id = 452006
random = no
country = SAC
name = "The Hanseatic League and Vorpommern"
desc = "The Duchy of Saxony had made clear it's intentions to add Vorpommern into the territorial demesne of the Duchy of Saxony, and this greatly irritated the Hanseatic merchants. They viewed this territory as an integral part of the Hanseatic League, and any claim to it by any foreign power would be viewed as an act of war. If Saxony wished to ever become a Kingdom, it would have to take Vorpommern, by force if need be. "
date = { day = 12 month = december year = 1467 }

action_a = {
name = "Vorpommern is ours, let the merchants eat Steel !"
command = { type = relation which = HSA value = -200 }
command = { type = badboy value = 1 }
}
action_b = {
command = { type = relation which = HSA value = 100 }
}
}

event = {
id = 452007
random = no
country = SAC
name = "Economic Reforms under Adolf and Catherine"
desc = "Under the reign of Adolf and Catherine the nation had undergone an excess amount of minting, to pay for their military, and diplomatic endeavors. The Duke, and Duchess were quick to notice this problem, and rectified it by establishing a state bank, to counter-act the excess minting of previous years, which was devaluing the value of their monetary holdings."
date = { day = 21 month = april year = 1470 }

action_a = {
name = "A State Bank, to hold off excess minting"
command = { type = inflation value = -2 }
command = { type = cash value = -150 }
command = { type = ADM which = 1 value = 120 }
}
action_b = {
name = "There is no need for this bank"
command = { type = inflation value = 2 }
command = { type = cash value = 100 }
command = { type = ADM which = -1 value = 120 }

}
}

##############################################################
#
# Kingdom of Saxony Conquest 'Reward' Events 452080-452100
#
##############################################################

event = {
id = 452080
random = no
country = SAC
trigger = {
owned = { province = 304 data = -1 }
atwar = no
}
name = "We have taken Vorpommern!"
desc = "We have taken Vorpommern, this has put us one further step towards our ideal of becoming a Kingdom!"
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
offset = 2000
deathdate = { day = 1 month = december year = 1819 }

action_a = {
name = "For Saxony!"
command = { type = stability value = 1 }

}
}

event = {
id = 452081
random = no
country = SAC
trigger = {
owned = { province = 310 data = -1 }
atwar = no
}
name = "We have taken Hannover!"
desc = "We have taken Hannover, this has put us one further step towards our ideal of becoming a Kingdom!"
offset = 2000

action_a = {
name = "For Saxony!"

}
}

event = {
id = 452082
random = no
country = SAC
trigger = {
owned = { province = 333 data = -1 }
atwar = no
}
name = "We have taken Hessen!"
desc = "We have taken Hessen, this has put us one further step towards our ideal of becoming a Kingdom!"
offset = 2000

action_a = {
name = "For Saxony!"

}
}

event = {
id = 452999
random = no
country = SAC
trigger = { ai = no }
name = "I See You're Playing Saxony"
desc = "This event is to mark Saxony as being player-run. In this way, should the nation become ai-controlled for a period, certain events that would normally happen for the ai, will now not happen for Saxony. For multiplayer, this means that you can't expect an easy ride of things if you skip a session, nor come back to find the ai-only events have done strange things with your DP sliders and other settings."
date = { day = 10 month = january year = 1419 }
offset = 100
deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1819 }

action_a = {
name = "OK"
command = { type = revoltrisk which = 1 value = -1 }
command = { type = setflag which = player_run }
}
}

Last edited:
:p Oh so there is a code option, well anyway, I finished some more Saxony, events, I also edited the monarchs more, edited leaders, and a few other things, I'm going to be adding consequence events for the choice in 452010

Code:
event = { 
	id = 452005
	random = no
	country = SAC

action_a = {
		command = { type = relation which = BAY value = -200 } 
		command = { type = badboy value = 4 }
	}
	action_b = {
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 452006 }
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 452008 }
	}
}

event = { 
	id = 452006
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "The Hanseatic League and Vorpommern"
	desc = "The Duchy of Saxony had made clear it's intentions to add Vorpommern into the territorial demesne of the Duchy of Saxony, and this greatly irritated the Hanseatic merchants. They viewed this territory as an integral part of the Hanseatic League, and any claim to it by any foreign power would be viewed as an act of war. If Saxony wished to ever become a Kingdom, it would have to take Vorpommern, by force if need be. "
	date = { day = 12 month = december year = 1467 } 

action_a = {
		name = "Vorpommern is ours, let the merchants eat Steel !"
		command = { type = relation which = HSA value = -200 }
		command = { type = badboy value = 1 }
	}
	action_b = {
		command = { type = relation which = HSA value = 100 }
	}
}

event = { 
	id = 452007
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "Economic Reforms under Adolf and Catherine"
	desc = "Under the reign of Adolf and Catherine the nation had undergone an excess amount of minting, to pay for their military, and diplomatic endeavors. The Duke, and Duchess were quick to notice this problem, and rectified it by establishing a state bank, to counter-act the excess minting of previous years, which was devaluing the value of their monetary holdings."
	date = { day = 21 month = april year = 1470 } 

action_a = {
		name = "A State Bank, to hold off excess minting"
		command = { type = inflation value = -2 }
		command = { type = cash value = -150 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "There is no need for this bank"
		command = { type = inflation value = 2 }
		command = { type = cash value = 100 }
		command = { type = ADM which = -1 value = 120 }
	}
}

event = { 
	id = 452008
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "The Altmark Rebellion"
	desc = "The Altmark Nobles in Magdeburg are outraged at the backseat their territory has taken, in the increasingly expansionist policies of the Duchy of Saxony, they have risen up in arms to secure their freedom once again!"
	date = { day = 27 month = may year = 1476 } 

action_a = {
		name = "Crush these rebels!"
		command = { type = revolt which = 311 }
		command = { type = revolt which = 311 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "Let them have their freedom"
		command = { type = ADM which = -2 value = 120 }
		command = { type = independence which = ALT }
		command = { type = badboy value = -1 }
		command = { type = removecore which = 311 }
	}
}

event = { 
	id = 452009
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "Not his Father's Son"
	desc = "Wilhelm Saxeberg is most definitely not his father's son, that is to say he has inherited none of the traits of his father, he is a womanizer, an idiot, easily manipulated, and an only child. Woe to the Duchy of Saxony, that so incompetent a fool has risen to her throne."
	date = { day = 27 month = may year = 1483 } 

action_a = {
		name = "I hope things can turn around!"
		command = { type = stability value = -6 }
		command = { type = revolt which = -1 }
		command = { type = revolt which = -3 }
	}
}

event = { 
	id = 452010
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "Wilhem is declared Mentally Insane!"
	desc = "Fiften years of Horror has passed under the reign of Wilhem, his inability to properly do anything, and total lack of initiative in the state, has led to the nobles of Saxony universally declaring him Mentally insane, and locking him in the tower of Saschen. Now they must decide upon who will act as regent of Saxony! First among them is Johann Jurich uncle-in-law to the duke, and a die-hard military reformer, Second is Maximilian Oldenburg, who was a good friend of Adolf, and Catherine Saxeberg, his interests in regards to the well-being of Saxony are questionable, and lasty there is Karl Saxeberg the bastard son of Frederick Saxeberg, who was disinherited, but has become a close friend of Wilhelm, his abilities are as meager as his friend, but his loyalty to the Duke is unqestionable."
	date = { day = 27 month = june year = 1498 } 

action_a = {
		name = "Johann Jurich, let us reform the Military!" # He's very conquest orientated, but this has some negative events
		command = { type = ADM which = 2 value = 120 }
		command = { type = DIP which = 1 value = 120 }
		command = { type = MIL which = 4 value = 120 }

}
	action_b = {
		name = "Maximilian Oldenburg, he is our friend, and Ally" # He might seem awesome for now, but bad things will happen if he is chosen!
		command = { type = ADM which = 5 value = 120 }
		command = { type = DIP which = 5 value = 120 }
		command = { type = MIL which = 3 value = 60 }
	}
	action_c = {
		name = "Karl Saxeberg, a good, and loyal friend!" # Not much of a boost in stats, but he won't trigger any bad things for you!
	}
}

Here's a complete version of the consequences of 452010, and a few edits to it.

Code:
event = { 
	id = 452010
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "Wilhem is declared Mentally Insane!"
	desc = "Fiften years of Horror has passed under the reign of Wilhem, his inability to properly do anything, and total lack of initiative in the state, has led to the nobles of Saxony universally declaring him Mentally insane, and locking him in the tower of Saschen. Now they must decide upon who will act as regent of Saxony! First among them is Johann Jurich uncle-in-law to the duke, and a die-hard military reformer, Second is Maximilian Oldenburg, who was a good friend of Adolf, and Catherine Saxeberg, his interests in regards to the well-being of Saxony are questionable, and lasty there is Karl Saxeberg the bastard son of Frederick Saxeberg, who was disinherited, but has become a close friend of Wilhelm, his abilities are as meager as his friend, but his loyalty to the Duke is unqestionable."
	date = { day = 27 month = june year = 1498 } 

action_a = {
		name = "Johann Jurich, let us reform the Military!" # He's very conquest orientated, but this has some negative events
		command = { type = ADM which = 2 value = 120 }
		command = { type = MIL which = 4 value = 120 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 452011 }

}
	action_b = {
		name = "Maximilian Oldenburg, he is our friend, and Ally" # He might seem awesome for now, but bad things will happen if he is chosen! Note: Oldenburg is most likely under the control of the 'Hansa' by now, but there is one 'major' benefit of taking Maximilian, although it might be more trouble then it's worth.
		command = { type = ADM which = 5 value = 120 }
		command = { type = DIP which = 5 value = 120 }
		command = { type = MIL which = 3 value = 120 }
		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -2 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 452012 }
	}
	action_c = {
		name = "Karl Saxeberg, a good, and loyal friend!" # Not much of a boost in stats, but he won't trigger any bad things for you!
		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = offensive value = -2 }
	}
}

event = { 
	id = 452011
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "Johann Jurich, the Warrior Regent "
	desc = "Johann Jurich has seized control of the throne to help guide the Duchy of Saxony to greatness, but he is a war-monger, and uses his time to kill off 'traitors' among the Saxon people, under his regency a reign of terror begins with the nobles being executed routinely for conspiracy against the Duchy."	
	action_a = {
		name = "Let the blood of the nobility run!"
		command = { type = stability value = -4 }
		command = { type = domestic which = serfdom value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = aristocracy value = -4 }
		command = { type = domestic which = mercantilism value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = land value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = offensive value = 1 }
                command = { type = wakeleader which = 39353 }
	}
}

event = { 
	id = 452012
	random = no
	country = SAC
	name = "Maximilian Oldenburg, hatred of the common-folk "
	desc = "The house of Oldenburg was forced out of it's hereditary lands, by the merchants, and ever since they resented all, but the aristocracy. Maximilian is no different, and his hatred for the Hanseatic League runs deep, he views their merchant state as a rebellion against the nobility itself, and now that he has been given the power nessecary to enact his revenge he has every reason to do so."	
	action_a = {
		name = "Let the blood of the common-folk, and merchants run!"
		command = { type = domestic which = serfdom value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = aristocracy value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = mercantilism value = -4 }
		command = { type = relation which = HSA value = -400 }
		command = { type = infra value = -1000 }
		command = { type = inflation value = 4 } # He's killing merchants off, and has no interest in preserving the economy!
	}
}

Great events, panther-anthro! You really did put some effort into it. I look foward to see another German major (Actually we really do need one!) and that one being SAXONY is the king of unexpected thing to expect in an alternative history mod.

Also, it would really bring many conflicts in Germany, i don't think Bavaria and the Hansa would like another major power at their doorstep, and i don't think the minors would like another Pacman to eat them.

Balbo said:
Great events, panther-anthro! You really did put some effort into it. I look foward to see another German major (Actually we really do need one!) and that one being SAXONY is the king of unexpected thing to expect in an alternative history mod.

Also, it would really bring many conflicts in Germany, i don't think Bavaria and the Hansa would like another major power at their doorstep, and i don't think the minors would like another Pacman to eat them.

That's why Saxony has the world's worst monarch in the universe. Wilhelm Saxeberg, so bad they declared him insane. I actually, should have a ton more events tomorrow, but I had to finish up the brandenburg stuff to, and well you all know how that goes.