• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dmob95

Recruit
Apr 18, 2022
I can’t save and exit the game without the save file corrupting on both console and cloud. This has never happened before on any game and I have read this is a widespread ck3 issue. PLEASE fix this as the game is completely unplayable in this state.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm afraid we in tech support can do nothing about this - sorry!

Please add your situation to any thread in Bug Reports on this problem.

Thanks and sorry for that bug!

I'm afraid we in tech support can do nothing about this - sorry!

Please add your situation to any thread in Bug Reports on this problem.

Thanks and sorry for that bug!
More than 10 bugs report for saving issue on console, but seems nothing fixed still. Further worse, we can't get refund on console! Only watch my empire been reset every time I want to save.

• 1Like
Reactions:
More than 10 bugs report for saving issue on console, but seems nothing fixed still. Further worse, we can't get refund on console! Only watch my empire been reset every time I want to save.
Console patches always take longer to get out than PC ones, because they have to be vetted by both Sony and MS before release. We have no say over how long they take on that. And of course if they find a problem the whole cycle has to start again!

Sorry for the delay but console fixes will arrive!