• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You need ricky:

Q: How do I convert a Victoria: Revolutions saved game into a Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday saved game?
A: When you reach the end of the game, a dialogue box should appear. Choose to convert. A file will be created in the /Victoria/scenarios/exported games folder. Copy or cut this file and place in the Doomsday/scenarios/save games folder. Start Doomsday. Your game should appear as a saved game.

I'm trying to load my save game from Vic:Rev but it doesn't seem to work. Vic crashes when I save it, but it still saves. Then, when I try to load it in DD, it freezes at 'Reading Scenario', any pointers?

Note: already fully patched

i know this one is old, but i am looking for a solution for the exactly same problem that Witchdoctor had.
My Ricky is crashing when i export that thing and the Exported Save File is just 945 kb small. when i compare it to my 25 mb and more HoI 2 files there should be a lot missing, so i think not everything has been converted there...

Please help me!
Do you have similiar problems?