• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(36778)

Recruit
Dec 9, 2004
Hi, I've been on this forum for some time. I've searched for my particular issue with no resolve.

-Patch 1.06c
-CORE (latest build)

Intially starting a SP game, it works fine. After I save the game to play at a later time, the map seems to be stuck on 'Political Map' and not displaying any military and such. When a unit is ready to deploy, I'm able to see the units breifly until they are deployed.

Just incase I've failed in my search attempts, links to correct threads would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately we do not and cannot support user made mods.
You need to contact the makers of that mod, for assisatance with your problem, or wipe the game from your system and do a fresh install and then just apply the latest patch. If the problem still persists with this virgin copy, then we will be happy to help.

Sounds like the old problem of saving the game while in diplo mode. To clear it you need to click one of the small buttons next to the mini-map to change the map mode.

jdrou said:
Sounds like the old problem of saving the game while in diplo mode. To clear it you need to click one of the small buttons next to the mini-map to change the map mode.
I tried that numerous times. I will reinstall tonight without the mod. Does anyone have a link to the C.O.R.E. site? My version came with this pre-installed on the CD.

Gen Napoleon said:
I tried that numerous times.
Are you sure you're using the minimap buttons and not the four buttons at the top? The top four (Tech-Military-Production-Diplo) won't change the map but the 5 to the left of the minimap should fix it.

That has worked for most people in the past.