• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

el_zilcho321

Kernel
14 Badges
Jan 24, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris
I'm running Windows 7, I can see the save games under "compatibility files" but when I load CK I can not play the game.

Thanks

And a warning.

Please edit your signature, see this
rule

Your signature should be composed of the default font size or smaller and should be 10 lines maximum (including lines of spaces) when viewed at 1200 x 1080, and with the "User post bit set left". That means the option to display user information on the left of the post rather than the top of the post. We strongly encourage much shorter signatures.

Your signature uses a fontsize that is larger then the default one.

No, that's the problem. Its weird because they are very clearly in the svae game folder.

You have installed the game correctly ? So everything works fine when you start a game ?

Do you perhaps have 2 installations of the game ?

Have you tried to reinstall the game outside of the 'program files' ? That usually is the best solution to all these kind of problems.

I do have 2 installations in fact, does that matter?

I definitely start from the same one, I went straight from the save games folder to the application in the CK folder.

The try reinstalling the game outside of 'program files' (like f.e. in c:/games) and then copy and paste your save-games and then see if it works.

Yes, that works. Thank you.