• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anything you changed on windows? Where is your game installed, and where are your savegames installed?

Would you mind re-installing your game outside of C:\Program Files, and then copy the old savegames to the new install dir? This seems like some kind of Windows permission problem.

I will try it tomorrow when I get to some fast internet to redownload it. I will let you know if it works.

ok tried tonight, for some reason, now all my save files are gone. Just going to keep my games out of program files for now on.

Last edited:
Best to keep everything out of C:\Program Files.

What do you mean by "gone"? Are the files gone? That shouldn't happen...

Best to keep everything out of C:\Program Files.

What do you mean by "gone"? Are the files gone? That shouldn't happen...

well I copied and pasted them to the desktop, then uninstalled sengoku and reinstated outside of program files, some where in transition I cannot find the files anywhere on my hd. If it happens outside of program files I will post it up

I also am having trouble with locating saved games.

My intent is to delete the many games I had saved in recent months. Path for file is also C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\Sengoku\save games but no dice...the file is empty.

I also checked under Documents/my games but no Sengoku file is listed there. I'll keep scouting files to locate.