• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i at leaat lasted 12 hours!

And granted, this is short - but surprising clarity, huh? ;)

Last edited:
And it was a much brave stand, fellow! A great read, I almost died of laughing at the tought of the drunk mexicans stumbling in the snow... and it was a nicely conducted game, you seem to play better than you type when you´re drunk... you actually maintained a quite good coherence in your in-game playing

War may not be thing for you but other than that a great show! One of this days I will have to try my hand at one these kinds of AAR. The great thing is there will be typos before Im even drunk ;)

Nicely done and bravely done as well. I wish I could try this concept but as a diabetic I just can't! But it is a real shame the US has come back to stick it too you.

Kudos!

Well done, and good luck with the recovery tomorrow. ;)

Shaihulud said:
Well done, and good luck with the recovery tomorrow. ;)

Seconded. :) Now, get back to Into the West. ;) (After the hangover's gone, of course.)

Great AAR, it was (almost) readible too :D

This is better than all the experts comingt to school telling us that drinking is bad for you.

coz1 said:
State: have youseen Alien?Think John Hurt!

Finally caught up with this, wow, guess you will need a huge Bloody Mary when you wake up, great show coz :D

Ouch! God bless Goody's Headache Powder.

Thanks for following along with my drunken escapades folks. When I get a chance and a new keyboard, I will go back through and add some commentary.

For now, I think I will just read today. Take it slow. :wacko:

In updating the librAARy, I just read the last few posts of this AAR, and WOW! I cannot believe I got that drunk. It's almost a month later, but I might try to go through this over the weekend and make some sense of it, if I can remember.

Thanks again to all that followed along - it helped, let me tell you!! :D

Well, I have spent some time reviewing this little work of...well, whatever it is, and I have added some small commentary in orange at the bottom of certain posts that I felt needed a bit more explanation. I had some screenshots too, but I must have deleted them in the past few weeks. Sorry about that.

I wanted to extend a special thanks to those that followed along as I wrote it. They are:

Wolfhound
Ksim3000
Mr. Kaputt
Flavius Aetius
Anibal
Backfire
LordLeto
Shaihulud
Meltdown1986
Zucker...(oh hell, you know who you are. ;) )
Amric
Nuclear Winter
weinhusen
Karasdan
Elias Tarfarius
Steele
Wamo

And a special, special thanks to Flavius, Wolfhound and Ksim3000 (even though you were forced to drink water) for drinking along with me. In fact, Flavius has been slightly absent lately - I hope there was no liver damage. ;)

coz1 said:
And a special, special thanks to Flavius, Wolfhound and Ksim3000 (even though you were forced to drink water) for drinking along with me. In fact, Flavius has been slightly absent lately - I hope there was no liver damage. ;)

You are welcome :rofl:

It was great AAR and I am glad I was there :rolleyes: even when I got a little :wacko: at the end ;)

coz1, just read through the whole AAR again (with the added comments); I've gotta say this is one hilarious, innovative and interesting AAR :rofl:

:) Rafiki