• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I cannot really blame the Emperor for being apprehensive before the visit of Mahakala, I get the feeling said visit is going to end very badly.

I cannot really blame the Emperor for being apprehensive before the visit of Mahakala, I get the feeling said visit is going to end very badly.
Yeah...I get the feeling that Mahakala is the kind of guy who when he enters a room, he has his own dark forboding theme music following him. And no one looking right at him.

In two posts from now, the Emperor will be faced with a choice.

Yeah...I get the feeling that Mahakala is the kind of guy who when he enters a room, he has his own dark forboding theme music following him. And no one looking right at him.

It's his breathing that gets me.

2j4o6yw.jpg

Certainly an ominous ending, I wonder what Mahakala has planned.

152kk2f.jpg

qzhp9j.jpg

zvcv89.jpg

wmfipd.jpg

Last edited:
Gripping stuff. Thus Mahakala begins to make his play for world domination. However in angering Rangemura he has made a terrible mistake.

Gripping stuff. Thus Mahakala begins to make his play for world domination. However in angering Rangemura he has made a terrible mistake.

Rangemura has more to rage against then just Mahakala...like where does he draw the line...or, is he just a servant? In any case Rangemura cannot be allowed to exist for much longer in the employ of Mahakala. Range has given him time...but, that is coming to an end.

I'm sorry my friends, but at this point in time Range has left the building.

Although I have completed this game...the ARR may never be completed. The same goes for the "Days of Reckoning". Although "Days of Reckoning" was played to it's successful end, the ARR may never be written.

To explain: I've always wanted to be a writer. Since November of 2011, I have been writing both day and night. I've entered, or will shortly enter about twenty screenplays into contests. Hopefully something will come out of it. So, far two didn't get to the finals in one contest but I'll keep trying. This year alone I have completed ten screenplays...each have been copyrighted. This is turning into a very expensive endeavor.

Yes, Range shows up in three of them.

Wish me luck my friends...stay well...and, here's hoping Range...or Rangemura will be seen on the silver screen...or, at least the smaller screen.

Range

Last edited:
I found a book that has to be a few hundred years old...of wars that never happened...but, yet there is a history that is so familiar that it could possibly be accurate...familiar as if from some dream, or nightmare meant for the world we now know.

Rangemura...who was he...what was he? Did he exist, or is this tale of some writer's imagination?

Last edited:
fldfg7.jpg

281rnlw.jpg

Last edited:
28hmwzp.jpg

2mhd561.jpg

308yxr8.jpg

wsqnwm.jpg

18iwy0.jpg

vzd15t.jpg

2cqhf1k.jpg

b4hlao.jpg

5ewe88.jpg

2n9dsgl.jpg

2qhzw9c.jpg

1znvord.jpg

2ezh3d3.jpg

Last edited:
167ru3r.jpg

2057fww.jpg

2qsc47n.jpg

1zv4vbq.jpg

3 January 1821

When the journey was supposed to be at an end, Mahakala and his nation of Japanese followers had no intention of giving up their gains. In fact they would continue their wars throughout the civilized world until there were no free people in the world.

28qrzaq.jpg

Even after the death of Rangemura at the hands of his counterpart, the world trembled with the thought of the horrors that laid ahead.

2pqjmte.jpg

But, I the beginning there were the gallant nations. Why, mere weeks before the journey was to come to an end Wales foolishly believed that with there being no Rangemura, England would win their war with Japan. They were foolish not only because with or without Rangemura Japan had become Juggernaut, but they had no idea that England had already surrendered when they declared war on Japan.

2ly0scn.jpg

But, they quickly learned the cost of their folly.

a1o3s6.jpg

The armies of Mahakala would never end their conquest, until the entire world had bowed down to their eternal emperor.

Now is the world's darkest hour...what has to happen for the world to be returned, or shaped into what we know?

Last edited:
CONCLUSION
In a dark observatory, the older Range was brought before the Regent Tomlinson.

2vvqt1s.jpg

Tomlinson

The trilogy that began with Transylvania is coming to an end with the third tale, “The day of Reckoning”.

After Failing as a young boy to destroy Mahakala’s dream of world domination in Samurai, the older Range must now go back to 1552 to kill Rangemura in hopes of one day bringing the world we know today into reality.

“Range...the plan is simple enough,” Farly said quite sheepishly. “You go back in time to 1542 in that very same time line…”

2ezjiue.jpg

Sir Farly

Tomlinson then jumped in. “And, immediately kill Rangemura.”

“What again?” Asked Range in disbelief. “My killing Ranemura is becoming a habit with you two.”

“This is serious Range,” said Farly.

“Quite right,” added Tomlinson. “And I can’t stress strongly enough on how important this entire affair has become.”

“That’s all well and good. But, why put this on me?”

“Because you’re the key to setting everything back to the way it was intended to be,” explained Farly.

“Time lines are tricky business, Range,” said Tomlinson. “Once a constant is set it can’t be altered without going further back in time. That’s why you’re going back to 1542...so, you’ll be able to stop Rangemura and push Japan back to where they were in 1399 on that same journey.”

“And, you have only one chance,” added Farly.

“And, you need enough time to build France into a great nation.”

“For the love of Mike...that has to be the screwiest idea I’ve ever heard. I can understand why Rangermura has to die on an earlier date. But why do I have to go to France for help...What I remember of that time line France wasn’t doing too well. Isn’t there anyone else I can go to for help?”

“Frankly, no Range,” said Farly. “France is the only country who will listen and follow you."

“Well, what do you say, Range?" Tomlinson asked.

Range hemmed and hawed for a moment before giving his answer. “I guess I have no other choice...I’ll go. Like you two didn’t already know my answer before I came here.”

Tomlinson placed his hand upon Range’s shoulder. “At times my boy, knowing the future can be a blessing as well as a curse. Even if we knew how you would react, we still had to present the idea to you.” He was amused with the idea.

Range wasn't too pleased over the whole episode staring him in the face, and seeing Tomlinson's grin didn't help. “And, the outcome of my journey?”

Tomlinson looked troubled, and didn't answer.

It took a look from Range, for Farly to answer, “The outcome of the journey is unforeseen. But, in time everything will become clearer as the storm breaks and we get closer to the end."

THE END

Now on to “The Day of Reckoning”

Last edited: