• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A sore blow losing all 25 ships, I sincerely hope Ming does not notice your weakened navy during this time. Are you still paying to colonise Taiwan? If so, replacing those ships is not going to be easy. Hopefully Range has something in mind.

Ouch
Maybe you can squeeze some cash out of somebody to help the navy
Or maybe not...

That's what Vassals are for...half their taxes...and, Range plans on taking a few in next couple of years.

A sore blow losing all 25 ships, I sincerely hope Ming does not notice your weakened navy during this time. Are you still paying to colonise Taiwan? If so, replacing those ships is not going to be easy. Hopefully Range has something in mind.

Having heard the many questions, Rangemura rose to his feet to answer them all with conviction.

RANGEMURA: Thankfully, Ming is having his own problems...revolts everywhere. As for the plan on Colonization...it must be continued...Japan will not be moved from its course. The replacing of the galleys lost to the sea and to battle will also proceed immediately...for the betterment of Japan and to the glory of its emperor.

The funds shall be provided if Japan does not waver from its course. We must also strive to make certain that all our army have the heart and the soul of a Samurai...and, are willing to die for the Emperor and to uphold the ideals of a Samurai warrior.

Last edited:
2j5lad.jpg

8wh63s.jpg

1z38qwp.jpg

2j2jps3.jpg

2jbqhxl.jpg

avr70z.jpg

4vigz9.jpg

The nation certainly seems to now have a hero in Mikumo, good of Range to have salvaged the man's reputation. However the fact remains that Japan is not in an overly enviable position at present, she truly needs to rebuild her fleet.

The nation certainly seems to now have a hero in Mikumo, good of Range to have salvaged the man's reputation. However the fact remains that Japan is not in an overly enviable position at present, she truly needs to rebuild her fleet.

We cannot forget the colonist...for some reason that's what oda wants to happen. There must be another way.

15ius5.jpg

30de6tf.jpg

288bf53.jpg

2h325xh.jpg

Good stuff. Verily proving a neglectful ruler does often prove hugely beneficial.

23lgv10.jpg

6hulmt.jpg

m9var4.jpg

2qn5t8l.jpg

1zdta3d.jpg

s5zj34.jpg

33yt9xv.jpg

rh5mwn.jpg

2nvgt54.jpg

That last line is worrying. I think Range has the measure of Oda though. Good results otherwise, three new vassals and Range now held even more highly within the Emperor's esteem. The plan to now take Malacca seems a sound one, hopefully it will be captured soon.

Oda overplayed his hand...Range must be sure not to do the same or his intestines will long to return to their warm stomach cavity instead of being spilled on the dusty (why is it always dusty, isn't this Japan? isn't it always all neat and tidy?)ground

That last line is worrying. I think Range has the measure of Oda though. Good results otherwise, three new vassals and Range now held even more highly within the Emperor's esteem. The plan to now take Malacca seems a sound one, hopefully it will be captured soon.

All in good time, my firend...all in a good time.

Oda overplayed his hand...Range must be sure not to do the same or his intestines will long to return to their warm stomach cavity instead of being spilled on the dusty (why is it always dusty, isn't this Japan? isn't it always all neat and tidy?)ground

Have you seen my backyard? It didn't rain last summer...it's a dust bowl...and, with two dogs...a pit and a German Shepherd...there's a lot of mess...dust and sand that is flying about.

Last edited:
11c4lq8.jpg

r9nd61.jpg

2iu3j38.jpg

Promising stuff on the whole, a useful province gained and another colony founded. A pity that some ingrates stand in the way of progress but such fools shall soon be crushed!