• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It appears as if Range has quickly gained a rival in the form of Oda for simply having supplied very good advice and fighting on behalf of his newly adopted nation. Jealousy is such a terrible and hopefully Range is able to deal with the perfidious Oda quickly.

It appears as if Range has quickly gained a rival in the form of Oda for simply having supplied very good advice and fighting on behalf of his newly adopted nation. Jealousy is such a terrible and hopefully Range is able to deal with the perfidious Oda quickly.

Time is the great equalizer...that is especially true when you're time traveling. What was...in Oda's case, shall hold true.

All things in their time.

2rffvh2.jpg

f4hi5k.jpg

a0xooj.jpg

t8ntyp.jpg

fwnaix.jpg

I'm really enjoying your updates; a great mix of narrative and gameplay. Keep up the good work!

Good stuff. Wise move colonising Taiwan, a pity that the Emperor has now passed away, he seemed an intelligent ruler. I can only hope Yukikatsu proves just as intelligent and competent, as surely there must be a danger that the young ruler may be swayed by Oda or Range's other rivals.

Did you mean to say 10 colonists a year, or .10 a year. I am sure the admiral will find some use.

I thought either one was correct. Each time Japan send colonists...it's a total of 100. It takes ten years to collect those 100 gallant souls, or .10 per year,

I'm really enjoying your updates; a great mix of narrative and gameplay. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much.
I'm very glad that you not only took the time to read the posts, but also took the time to comment. So, very few comment.

Good stuff. Wise move colonising Taiwan, a pity that the Emperor has now passed away, he seemed an intelligent ruler. I can only hope Yukikatsu proves just as intelligent and competent, as surely there must be a danger that the young ruler may be swayed by Oda or Range's other rivals.

You're right...Range has to stay on guard to safeguard the young ruler's throne, teaching him as well as guiding the empire along the right path. And, whenever events present themselves put Oda in his place.

And a power behind it;)
Preferably one with two swords and no epicanthic fold...just saying

It is true Range has to pick his fights more carefully than ever before. But, you can't tell Range anything. He won't listen to reason. It's just a case of Range being Range.

2dkmt5h.jpg

ipxe69.jpg

rmvajc.jpg

2saikhd.jpg

25pi8lh.jpg

I think funding the colony fully has to be considered the best choice, although it will certainly limit your options until a self-sustaining province. At least Oda did not press the issue, hopefully he will remain reasonably cooperative.

Letting 50 per year in Taiwan starve would definitely be bad.

Glory to the soon to be emperor...and, the betterment of Japan. Both points will play a vital part of the next few posts.

Taiwan as a millstone around the Japanese neck's...Till the Ming show up.

Yes, it is a millstone...but, here's to the betterment of Japan and the fulfillment of making a great nation. As for Ming, he's not a threat...they are not doing too well...

I think funding the colony fully has to be considered the best choice, although it will certainly limit your options until a self-sustaining province. At least Oda did not press the issue, hopefully he will remain reasonably cooperative.

Japan must make allowances...even though it is true Japan must not over-extend itself...life goes on and the nation will prevail. As for Oda...he will be dealt with in good time.

w8xf2g.jpg

4l6r08.jpg

ao287r.jpg

2vcuoog.jpg

Last edited:
Did Rangemura have any role in this?

RANGE: Yeah...watch it...I detail a plan...put my head on the rack and I get no thanks, not even a mention in the post? What gives?

ME: Is that better...I made a chance...

RANGE: Just watch it next time.