• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Curious stuff. It appears Range is the mysterious stranger unknown to most, but in typical Range style he is quickly making an impression on people, to put it mildly. I look forward to reading of the coming war.

Interesting chapter, the introduction of more charchters definitely makes things a lot more interesting.

Thank you my friend.

As for all the characters, I couldn't put them all in one post...there are just too many. Also, by splitting them up in the way I did allows for some suspense...Range against the world. Now, he has some allies right off the bat. Oh, this is going to be a very long AAR.

I just love the presentation of these updates. Fantastic!

Rangemura...awesome. Well done!

Thank you my friend. It's great to hear that coming from you. Your AAR helped to send me in this direction.

Curious stuff. It appears Range is the mysterious stranger unknown to most, but in typical Range style he is quickly making an impression on people, to put it mildly. I look forward to reading of the coming war.

Mysterious as always...but, the same old Range but with no memory. And, he may not look as he once did. But, he's the same old Range. As always my friend you for following along.

if4nco.jpg

2epu3v7.jpg

ws1uv.jpg

1zwffgx.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see Range already having a postivie impact, gaining Japan land. The Emperor will do well to continue heeding Range's sage advice. Although Range too will do well to remain courteous when in the Emperor's presence. For now anyway.

Ahh Rangemura...he knows things that have not yet occurred in the realms of Japan...an oracle to be consulted and a warning to his enemies of the power of his insight...now if he can only keep his head (and intestines)

If not...Range my met his maker.

Good to see Range already having a postivie impact, gaining Japan land. The Emperor will do well to continue heeding Range's sage advice. Although Range too will do well to remain courteous when in the Emperor's presence. For now anyway.

Range can't help being Range...of course, Rnnge isn't quite himself at this point in time.

I wonder how he knew, Range's past is certainly intriguing.

So, might be his future...

i4jwom.jpg

2zscoxc.jpg

2nqr6l4.jpg

xofbqb.jpg

"the national idea of Unam Sanctam. All knew what Range meant", even though not one spoke a word of Latin.

;)

Nice to see Range getting his priorities right from the start. Can't wait to see how Range(mura) manages his (hopefully not) last adventure.

Wise counsel from Range, the Emperor will do well to heed his advice. With a large navy Japan should be able to dominate the area.

Why not Carracks, are they too expensive?

Carracks are very expensive...around 50 ducats each...Galleys are only 10 ducats. Japan needs to do two things...first, Japan needs to out gun Ming and have about the same size navy...by equaling Ming naval force Range will greatly out power Ming...with the carracks he already has. So, it's navy size and power that will keep Ming at bay. Just out-gunning will not work this early in the game. Galleys are a pretty sturdy little craft.

A great navy of...Galleys?
Ok in the NorthPac?

Anchors away! There's time to build a greater navy.

"the national idea of Unam Sanctam. All knew what Range meant", even though not one spoke a word of Latin.

;)

Nice to see Range getting his priorities right from the start. Can't wait to see how Range(mura) manages his (hopefully not) last adventure.

RANGE: Good catch! As for managing the sea...steady as she goes...steady, watch out for those waves.

Wise counsel from Range, the Emperor will do well to heed his advice. With a large navy Japan should be able to dominate the area.

Range: Steady as you go....staedy as you go...watch out for those waves.

The navy should keep Japan safe for now.

Very intriguing so far, and it looks like Range has only just gotten started! I'm eager to see what comes next. :D

dngg7o.jpg

2cp3ktd.jpg

33yl180.jpg

2z6gg8w.jpg

9abtps.jpg

Is it the Illuminati again? :O