• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
75-New-CVs-in-Comparison.jpg

76-New-CAGs-in-Comparison.jpg

So you're not producing CAGs at the same time you are producing the CVs?

Yes. It's little cheaper to produce them using gearing bonus. And I also plan to change Yamamoto (Nav.Aviation) to Army Aviation Proponent for some time, so I could build and upgrade Tacs and CASs. But Before, Yamamoto should upgrade CAGs.
So, new CAGs construction should be started when Yamamoto returns.

It's also could happened, that during next two years I could research new CAG model. So, I wouldn't need to pay for upgrade.

Last edited:
77-February%2738-Events.jpg

78-March-April%2738-Events.jpg

Yes. It's little cheaper to produce them using gearing bonus. And I also plan to change Yamamoto (Nav.Aviation) to Army Aviation Proponent for some time, so I could build and upgrade Tacs and CASs. But Before, Yamamoto should upgrade CAGs.
So, new CAGs construction should be started when Yamamoto returns.

It's also could happened, that during next two years I could research new CAG model. So, I wouldn't need to pay for upgrade.

That makes sense. If you aren't planning to send the CVs off to combat just yet, then you can afford to hold-off on arming them.

are you planning to help poland in 1939 ?

really don't know
it's hard to predict AI in unhistorical playing
and as a part of role-playing, the world doesn't know about plans of Germany

By the way do you have an idea of what it's left of the Dutch Navy ?

Awesome AAR from my favourite Russian. Very different from usual Japanese games. I think you will get DoW from the Allies or USSR. Maybe the Axis. 1939 will be interesting.

Awesome AAR from my favourite Russian. Very different from usual Japanese games. I think you will get DoW from the Allies or USSR. Maybe the Axis. 1939 will be interesting.

Thanks. Like you too )
Yes, 1939 should be very interesting. But it's too much time before this )

By the way do you have an idea of what it's left of the Dutch Navy ?

Naval Intelligence said: 5 smaller ships. So, I believe SS-I, SS-II, SS-III and 2*DD-II. New DDs could be constructed from time to time.
Good question, I'll think about new slide )

79-Caribbean-Forces.jpg

Hmh. A carribean fleet means sooner or later, Panama is gonna have to fall... and something a BIT BIGGER right afterwards.

You're right!
But it will be not soon (I hope)

80-First-Victim---Shanxi.jpg

81-War-Preparations.jpg

Absolutely, and sooner or later you'll have to deal with the Chinese problem.