• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that is the chance if your mechs get destroyed on a mission that you can recover them.
I think this is correct. From a KIVA twitter post and I am using the higher difficulty mod which has a .5 recovery. I am 7/7 for CT destroyed opponents giving 1 salvage. I think it means that if your CT gets destroyed there is a 50 percent chance your mech turns into salvage. I to go kill my own units to test this.

I'm also under the impression it refers to your own 'Mechs. I'll give it a shot this eve for the heck of it - always wondered what would happen if I lost all 4 'Mechs in a fight :D

I tried it. did 1 hex sprints and let a bunch of tanks and lights kill me. at .5 I had two mechs not be recoverable. I also had 1 pilot die and the other 3 be out for 110 days. don't know if i could salvage a piece of my mech because i got no salvage. The employer also said it was a bad faith withdraw!

I tried it. did 1 hex sprints and let a bunch of tanks and lights kill me. at .5 I had two mechs not be recoverable. I also had 1 pilot die and the other 3 be out for 110 days. don't know if i could salvage a piece of my mech because i got no salvage. The employer also said it was a bad faith withdraw!

You need to kill at least 1 opponent to avoid the bad faith.