Sagan Update is Now Live: Full Patch Notes Here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is the resource overview out of the game entirely? Or is it dormant in the code and someone can add it back easily with mods? I think I prefer that to only having the info bar.

Go to options gameplay and active infobar. I don't know why they deactived it by default.

Thank you for the dust radii. We just need a binding key to see all dust radiis because it is effective only when placing extractors/rockets.
We are waiting for logistics/colonists improvement as asked many times ago (multiple selection, multiple resources when we make a route...)

Changes to Messages

Popup messages will now arrive first as blinking notifications, which will pop up after some time has passed. This way popups will not interrupt your current actions like placing or managing buildings. Some important messages will still pop up without a notification.

This is not the proper solution for me, I ignore toasts because I know my colonists are dieing and I have no resources and removing them just make them come back a few seconds later. So one more even blinking don't get my attention.
Maybe these messages could pause the game and attach to the play/pause button. So you can finish what you are doing and only continue after reading the message. This might work for critical messages too.

I didn't receive email notifications for this update. Did anyone out there receive one?

Good job, devs. It's certainly great you continue working in this beautiful game. But... What is planned on the roadmap for the announced expansions and dlc? I wonder about that having in mind I bought the First Colony Edition XD

Thanks!