• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
dunno how you are avoiding getting hit by call for peace while sitting on a steady stream of nations to give you 95% overextension - I guess you can permanently hold DotF while conceding out of wars to lose it to save tech point costs?

you sure don't have any points to spare on manually reducing WE for sure..

I usually occupy a nation fully within 1,5 years. If you start wars with 2 year interval, you never get call for peace, since I end wars every 2 years.

Regarding defender of the faith, YES, I lost a war deliberatly to Tidore to get rid of DOTF +5% tech cost, and THEN want from admin tech 22 to 26. And then took DOTF back.

DOTF -0,03 monthly war exhaustion actually makes me keep 0,xx war exhaustion all the time. I never need to reduce war exhaustion.

I simply grew too big; the bigger you are, the less war exhaustion you take from blockades and the other usual stuff that gives war exhaustion.

regarding mewar and north africa: I rather pay diplo points then admin points to core +coring cost land.

I never really looked if Portugal started culture converting all that land. Guess i will.

Regarding +%coring cost: I still think its a stupid mechanic. If Mewar takes aristocracy, defensive and diplomatic, they can get silly +coring cost.

Mewar always wins in NW India due to it. The AI leaves +coring cost nations alone usually, unless hardcoded to attack, like Portugal and Morocco.

Chapter 15: LEAN MEAN coring machine

I got to apologize for not taking a ton of screenshots anymore. Most of the wars I do are just means to and end, to fuel the LEAN MEAN FISHING MACHINE! …And the lean mean coring machine also.

Since Nova Scotia is my CN, Ryukyu can start a colony right next to Canada. Once the colonist arrives, I will have holy war cb on Canada again.

Dahomey was a protectorate of the catholic(!) Benin. But dahomey was sunni. So I attacked Dahomey with holy war, to get the catholic provinces for 0 diplo cost. Bit like the war versus Hesse, to grab Cologne provinces :)

I reduced Benin to OPM. I also started war versus Mossi north of them, who has no allies.

So far, so good. We can still core 50 base tax at once, and core all of it, with our current admin power gain..

I didn’t take much in the war versus the Pope and Cologne, as only claims were free to take. The Pope can wait :rolleyes:

I completely finished the quantity Idea group, and I got the extra 50% land forcelimit bonus from doing so :eek:

Quantity is the best military group I could ever have taken.

Why? Because in the end, my ducat income will skyrocket, and I need land forcelimit to pay for a full forcelimit non merc army. What USE is a ducat income if you can't spend it decently?

I activated the policy I was wanting to get. Not that I really need it, but I just took it anyhow :D

I mean I don’t really need it because my manpower gain per month is already close to 8-10k a month by now. I wanted to fill my forcelimit, and then see if its good idea to keep the policy, or not.

I guess I need to make 300k+ troops now, to figure that out o_O

I still make ducats enough, and I got a ducat pool of 26k. So I guess I can fill my army up to 800k. But did I really need it? Not really. 400k troops is more then enough to conquer stuff, and my PU subject armies kill all rebels. I think I did make a ton of extra cannons though at this point, to be able to siege with cannons alone. Because, well, why not :cool:

By the way, why are you hovering over Persia, my emperor?

Because I made those screenshots before steamrolling them. My claims started to run out, so this war was overdue :confused:

The Persian army was camping near the Caspian sea. Those sneaky buggers were fishing there again :mad:

Are you using my favourite fishing ground behind my back again Persia :eek:

The emperor declared with the “fishing dispute” CB, grabbed a rotten fish, and slapped ‘Abbas IV Ilyas Shahi silly with it.

That ‘ll teach you :mad:

The Persian army dispersed in the mountains of Armenia, never to be seen again. Many Persian deserters crossed the mountains, and took up their old jobs again, as Ryukyu fisherman in the mediterrenean. They saw the light :D

The 100% overextension meal was close to being digested, so I started contemplating what to feed to Ryukyu again.

This time, in the area of Qing.

I asked one core of Mongolia for myself as amuse gueule, and cored it through occupied territory.

This gave me holy war versus the westernised YinYang nations. Or was it Jin and Yan?

Korea got full annexed as hors d’oeuvre. As you can see, the kitchen chef was already busy on a SASHIMI plat du jour.

The emperor sat in his diner, eagerly awaiting the next fish course.

Nothing like eating fish you conq.. errrr… catched yourself.

The emperor catched some nice fish in Japan territory, while it was occupied.

The emperor can recommend CAPE OMA in Aomori and HOKKAIDO as his favourite fishing spots. He brought back maguro (Tuna fish) , Amaebi (shrimp), Hotate (scallops), Hokkigai (Surf clams), Ikura (salmon roe) and Uni (Sea urchins) from those two fishing grounds, and had his best Japanese cook conjure up a delicious meal.
Are we hungry yet? :D

The emperor decided to ask all his claimed land in Japan. After all, his favourite fishing spots can be reached from the cored Tokachi port during the truce.

And if Japan plays hardball over the fishing rights, then we’ll send 100 privateer ships to accompany our fishing fleet.

No one messes with my fish! HERE FISHIE!

All this land we took will allows us to claim ENTIRE Japan, should we wish. But lets start with the richest tax provinces.

The poor fish producing provinces can wait until last. Country before belly. *SNIFF* :(

The African part of that 9X% overextension finished coring, and Ryukyu reduced Mossi to OPM, to fill the empty parts in its stomach.

Mali stood alone now, and I took the momentum to attack them again.

I also attacked YIN YANG.

Last edited:

England took the last land in Australia, and named their colonial nation … Australia. How Original :rolleyes:

The benefits of trade companies. Each separate trade company region can spawn different events for the trade company there. Over time, all the possible ones WILL pass, hence, this event aswell. If you have trade companies in many trade company regions, you can get this ducat event several times. Along with “monopoly company forms” ducat event (but it can’t fire above 50% mercantilism).

The thing is: your projected total income for the year defines the ducats gained by this kind of event (especially "monopoly company forms). Total Income means the number on the left bottom side of the economic window. It doesn't count expenses...

More on this later on in this chapter.

Mewar got wiped off the map, and Russia ate all of it. Madurai got reduced to OPM, as we still need a claim on their capital. I don’t do full annexations usually, unless their capital is poor in base tax.

Like Ashanti. Full annex! And Mali gave me all the provinces I claimed. Mali is rich in base tax, so I’ll claim their remaining provinces before declaring on them again.

Slowly but steadily, Ryukyu eats the world :eek:

And you know what the good news is? Everything that’s LEFT is low base tax, as I am coring high tax claims only.

The idea here is to core as much land possible, before Portugal integrates. That would extend my territory next to them, removing the possibility to core them as overseas territory. Not that THAT ever will be a problem. You just read on, and see.

I let Persia cook (pun intended) until their allies Baluchistan and Oman were softened up enough to accept full annexation.
Note that I did this peace deal in the fourth year of the Persia war or so, hence STILL no call for peace.

That’s one. Bye Oman.

And that’s two. Note that Afghanistan took their northern provinces, so I could full annex them. Bye Baluchistan.

I let Jin exist as OPM for a little while longer.

Yan can cook a bit further. We got other another course first.

Hold that course for a bit, cook! We need to digest this 9x% overextension again first. MMM, looks tasty allright :)Keep Persia in the oven for a bit longer, please.

And ehhhh Austria? You aren’t fishing behind my back in the Caspian sea, are you? :mad:
WHATS WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE WANTING MY CASPIAN FISH?! :confused:

Talking about fish, the Japanese people in Japan weren’t too happy I took the monopoly on their northern fishing grounds. A revolution was the result; they thought the Japanese emperor was eating all the leftover Tuna fish… Go behead him folks! And defect to me if you want fish again. If not, tough luck.

East Africa has been left alone for LONG enough. Lets start exploring and conquering. Geez, that’s a load of SAND. And no ports? No lakes? No FISH? :eek:

Small wonder you can only feed an army of 14k. Lets bring some civilisation here, the staple diet here is HORRIBLE :rolleyes:

It may not look like a big bite out of Persia, but that’s a LOAD of base tax I took there, rest assured. 35 base tax Yum.

Yan got full annexed. More fishing ports! :p

And their 15 base tax plus the 35 base tax from Persia, meant 100% overextension again.

Alodia alone wasn’t enough for the next dish. Lets attack their neighbour Kaffa also.

They hold some port provinces in the levant that we want!

Meanwhile, something stirred in South America. Got to love the ars pictoria mod, it gives some nice pictures to go with the events…

Hovering there, it made me wonder how I’ll deal with the leftover tribes in America.

In other news: the revolution in Japan ended. My secret agents reported that Japan signed a contract with Brunei to import fish from Brunei. The insolence!

I took defensive as next idea group. Got to spend those military points on SOMETHING right? And teching up military is hardly worth it now. Hence defensive. Next idea in it gives +15% morale!

Last edited:

Alodia got reduced to OPM. They can live on for a while :)

Kaffa ceded some more provinces, to get a nice 100% overextension dish again. Can't eat sand alone! I ate that enough already marching trough Alodia...

I attacked Canada with Holy war. Fire and forget war.

And Koch aswell. Our heir died during a siege there. Good riddance. The new one has better stats.

Canada got reduced to OPM. The provinces in Louisiana I took for myself, and I fabricated a claim on the capital of the OPM Canada. Once Portugal integrates, those provinces will go under Portuguese Louisiana. But I’ll have my claim On Canada still…

I attacked Soshone (they westernised but did NOT flip to Catholicism!) and did an offer peace deal with them, releasing my protectorates in east America. Everything MUST be eaten, even my protectorates!

Note that I got those protectorates when full annexing Scotland waaaaay back.

GEEZ Koch is rich in base tax o_O

I took another 40 base tax of claims there. And cored all of it.

The fishermen in Tokachi reported that Japan was harassing their fishing boats again :mad:

I used the “fishing dispute” CB on Japan. You’ll learn the same lesson as Persia! MY tunafish! :mad:

I had been making claims on their high tax provinces, and landed 100k troops near their capital before the war declaration. I then slapped them silly in their capital. With a fish, of course, what else :rolleyes:

War won within the week. Spread and siege folks!

The emperor sailed for Cape Oma again, to try his new fishing pole.

Curious what type he used now?

HERE FISHIE! :D I can now fish underwater!

Austria. My best friend ever. If it wasn’t for Austria, this one tag attempt would have been way harder. They helped me expand for decades, and in return I expanded THEM inside the Holy Roman Empire.

They have been integrating for decades, and its time to say farewell to Austria.

Bye buddy! We’ll miss you! *SNIFF* :(

Portugal and Austria are both proud nations. During their integration, they were constantly arguing over the right to integrate FIRST :rolleyes:

In the end Austria won, by a month.

Bye Portugal! We’ll miss you aswell! *SNIFF*:(

Isn’t it beautiful… Such a big Ryukyu tag in Europe :D

Allright allright enough with the emotional talk!

Let’s end all wars and deal with these big integrations. We got armies and fleets all over the place, traders to move, mercs to sack and god knows what more.

Japan gave us 92% overextension. All claimed high tax land. I had started a few no cb wars in America before this, and I just full annexed the involved tribes. I had to do it sooner or later, so it was best to do it before a small period of peace, to get rid of the war exhaustion faster.

A Few tribes remain in entire American continent, and I got CB on all of them now.

AAAAH PEACE! :confused: Now it has been quite a few decades, since we had that!

I took time in the weekend to ponder on WHAT I must do in peace time before starting new wars.

I made a to do list on paper and added more and more things.

Planning ahead IS needed.

First thing was to pass two more HRE reforms, simply by adding all the integrated and converted land in Europe to the HRE. I don’t need the electors anymore, now.

I still got to annex and core several nations in Asia.

I deliberately SEVERED my link from Astrakhan capital to ENTIRE Asia by closing the “corridor of Astrakhan” new silk road towards Asia.

Wait, you did WHAT? o_O

Well, I did THIS. The entire African/asian continent is now considered overseas AGAIN :eek:

I can core everything from the timurids to Qing as Overseas territory now.

…….

Right.

Crazy move? Not really. I can assign EVERYTHING eglible in Asia to trading companies now. So I did. OOOH the joy of adding 100+ provinces to trading companies manually. FUN! :rolleyes:

But the main benefit of this: I get load more trade income, and a load more overall income per year.
I have a huge amount of trade companies now, and they ALL can spawn the event "monopoly company formed' SEPERATLY.

The thing is: your projected total income for the year defines the ducats gained by this kind of event (especially "monopoly company forms). Total Income means the number on the left bottom side of the economic window. It doesn't count expenses...

Result: the 'trade company boom" event gave me 4 to 5k each time it fired. EACH TIME! In the end, I gained hundreds of thousands of ducats by this event alone...

edit: People told me later on there is a button to assign all provinces eglible to a trade company region in the lefttop part of the regional trade window. I didn't know that :)

The traders had a field day. Take this. Take that. No I beg you, take it ALL! :D

Diplomatic advisor:“My emperor, will you give Control of the former Ming territory to these traders aswell? Isn’t that..?”

Interrupting Annoyed Emperor: “What are you afraid of? A revolt? They won’t turn us into an oligarchic republic any time soon!”

Diplomatic advisor: “Of course not, my emperor…..”

Last edited:
Pfwieuw, all done. I’m wondering what will happen next month o_O

To give you idea: integrating Portugal and Austria left me with 1100k troops, and a load of ships. And -600 ducat loss a MONTH.
Let’s see what that will be next month.

over 300 ducat trade income, and over 200 tariffs income. Who thought severing Asia from my capital was bad move? NO, it wasn't. Once i cored everything In Asia, I'll re-establish the link probably, and the autonomy there will be 0% in all the old territory. Yep, it stays 0% +75% autonomy from overseas, and will revert to 0 when i re-establish the link.

Okkkaaaaay, my forcelimit dropped by almost 300k. But who cares, I hardly have a use for a standing army of more then a million. 800k will be MORE then enough. I sacked 300k troops, and they all went fishing again.

My manpower pool dropped aswell, to a still respectable 750k maximum, with 9000 gain a month.

But I won’t get 9k a month until I kill 140k troops in battle, as my total manpower pool last month was 890k. And the surplus STAYS, after a move like this.

This is where the quantity idea group really shines.

The +50% bonus to both land and +25% naval force limit, and the manpower bonuses. The +25% naval forcelimit gave me a total naval forcelimit of almost 1150! Err right, I guess that will be enough :rolleyes:

And guess what? Austria autonomy will lower over the next 4 decades, increasing these values through the roof.

Edit: yes, thats Bohemia right there. Austria decided in the last decade of integrating that building Kiel canal would be good idea. Result? They didn't core Bohemia province. It costs 763 (!) admin points to core it. Nooooo thank you. I just released Bohemia as vassal to get rid of the 3x% overextension that one 17 base tax province gave me, and I'll cancel them as vassal, and conquer them in the end.

Austria got Bohemia in 176x, and they still didn't core it. I bet this was due to a bug. The coring cost of bohemia for austria likely was more then thousand, making bohemia impossible to core for austria. I see no other reason why they didn't core bohemia.
Someone said bohemia core cost will be 999 for westernised nations, as coring cost caps at your max monarch pool. But why didn't austria core it then? Oh well.

A full world religious map. Ryukyu converted everything to catholic ;)

I’m constantly above 95% religious unity at the moment, and converting the freshly cored provinces when they finish. Entirely different situation then in 1720, won't you agree? :cool:

It even went so fast, that I could exchange the +3 missionary advisor with a -3 global unrest theologian a while back. I upgraded the +1 military advisor to a a +2 -10% land maintenance advisor. Pity, I wanted a +3 one! I might sack all advisors and hire new ones and sack ‘m until a +3 one I like pops up.

And now the diplomatic map mode. Claims, claims and MORE claims in the next decades, and I’ll likely eat entire Asia/Africa in the last 40 years of eglible game time.

I started integration of England and Russia, and pondered what to do with Sweden.

Looks like I can’t integrate them in time :(

I really should have heeded IKKIKS advice, and make spreadheets to have even more control/knowledge of vassal integration costs/timers. The moment he said that, I realised I’m not the only micromanaging fetishist out there in EU playerbase :D Hope you don't mind me quoting you, Ikkiks. And thanks for the help on the 1780 situation.

He pointed out that I Should integrate England and Russia. Because of the CN England has. I was contemplating to full annex england after releasing them in the last 5 years of eglible game time. But IKKIKS advised me otherwise. If thirteen colonies would form USA after I ditched England as a subject, I would have been in trouble, he said.

He has a point. Can't take the risk.

Somehow I think next chapter or the last one will involve messing around with Sweden using imperial liberation CB.

But I'm still looking at my options, as integrating Russia in time is most important thing here. I can whack Sweden for a laugh; release all their nations in 'm, and full annex them. I doubt any nation inside Sweden will be 100+% warscore.

I bet Johan, Wiz and Paradox will love it :p

But that is something… for another time.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

P.s: If you like this AAR, you might also like the "Iroquois world conquest AAR" Ikkiks is writing currently.

Check it out here:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/wc-attempt-as-a-native-american.852314/

助けてくれてありがとう, Ikkiks.

Last edited:
Wow, you'll really achieve a one-tag ryukyu without exploits. That's really impressive! I really liked the title of this chapter, by the way. Haha

Yeah, the future doesn't look good for Sweden. I'm really curious how a role-playing AAR would play the next chapter. It would be so funny.

I'm glad I could help you somehow, and I'll like to thank you for helping me on my AAR as well. It was your suggestion that made me start it, and I'm really glad I did. Thank you again!

こちらこそ光栄です.
(Off-topic: By the way, I'm only a japanese descendant. I'm quite illiterate in japanese. So I had to use google to translate it from hiragana to romanji. Haha :oops:)

wow, this is really beautiful.

How do you plan on severing the PU between you and sweden? Spam insults and hope your king dies? I wasn't aware there was a way to peacefully lose a PU as long as you satisfy the requirements for it continuing.

wow, this is really beautiful.

How do you plan on severing the PU between you and sweden? Spam insults and hope your king dies? I wasn't aware there was a way to peacefully lose a PU as long as you satisfy the requirements for it continuing.

Do an offer peace deal on some random OPM with overexpansion cb, and cancel whatever subject for 0 diplo cost. I did same tomfoolery in my foix run, and in this run already too, to get rid of protectorates and Japan as subjects.

Note that by doing this offer peace deal, I could also knock out Poland out of Sweden, and keep them as subject still.

Because I have 2 cores of Poland: if i then offer to release Poland in offer peace deal, Sweden will be forced to release all its Poland cores aswell. This works wonders to reduce France in size once you PU them as england. Offer to release Guyenne versus a fully occupied 100% warscore nation with low war enthousiasm, and entire Guyenne gets knocked out of France.

If they didn't patch that yet in 1.1x, after I showcased it in Foix run :p

I need to do some math to see what the best option is.

Last edited:
Crazy move? Not really. I can assign EVERYTHING eglible in Asia to trading companies now. So I did. OOOH the joy of adding 100+ provinces to trading companies manually. FUN!
Is the button to add all provinces within node to trade company not working or is there a reason you had to do it manually?

there is a button for that?

ok now i feel really dumb.

Guess I learn new things about EU4 each day.

Regarding next update: I don't know. Usually its once a week, but it can vary. I don't think I'll write another before monday, unless I make enough progress by friday.

true.. I decided against it.

I'm keeping sweden. I want a Ryukyu core on Stockholm :D

Regarding cores on Poland: It looks like a true one tag (everything cored) will be almost impossible. But I'll try.

Chapter 16: Paradox HQ MUST be cored by Ryukyu!

…yeah. Sweden. I toyed with the idea of cancelling them as “vassal” but that felt wrong in the end.

No matter what will happen, I *will* have a Ryukyu core on STOCKHOLM.

Unless Parad.. errr…. Sweden revolts.

If that means cancelling Venice, Trier, Iraq and Syria as vassals, then I guess that is what will happen.

I started improving relations with Sweden in 1780. Let’s see if we can sway them to integrate. I bet it won’t be easy :rolleyes:

I’m sorry in advance that the wars don’t have detailed screenshots anymore.. The real fight for the world took place in Europe and Ming region in the 16th and 17th century.

I sold a couple provinces to Syria, near Persia. For two reasons:

1. This enables me to core all asian provinces of the Ottomans as overseas, as I cut the line to capital in the northeast.

2. I can feed Syria up to the Caspian Sea, and force Persia to take a capital north of it. Then I can core/claim everything south of the Caspian sea as overseas.

Madurai became protectorate of Orissa. Hence I attacked Madurai. I got plenty claims on Orissa, time to conquer them.

Spread and siege boys!

Only a bit later, Orissa was overrun.

Time for operation ‘East Africa’.

I invaded with one stack from the south, and several from the north. I occupied Ajuuraan and Warsangali easily.

The plan was to sandwich the Kilwani army :D

They can only flee to Mozambique now.. The troops arrived in the north, blocking all routing paths.

Operation “East Africa” was a success :cool:

I stackwiped Kilwa in the Mozambique province.

Meanwhile, Mamluks got full annexed, after a quick assault.

Wars, wars and more wars :confused:

Brunei was next. I attacked their protectorate Majahapit to be able to ask provinces from them also.

Let’s use my fleet. I baited Brunei to attack one fleet, and reinforced the naval battle with all naval stacks I had in the vicinity.

Borneo is fun to invade. The AI has no clue what to do if you split a big stack and approach from both sides :p

In the end, the army of Brunei had nowhere to run.

War won. Brunei fleet was simply outnumbered, and got sunk.

I took another big bite out of Orissa.

Doing that, I briefly overextended myself above 100%. It gave me patriot sentiment once, but not much more bad effects, apart from some rebel stacks that would spawn anyways later on.

I took the second idea in the defensive group. +15% morale! The more morale your armies have, the easier you lower it on other armies ;)

Ajuuraan got full annexed. Why not :rolleyes:

Doing that, I qualified to get the “over a thousand” achievement. I now own more then thousand provinces o_O

Warsangali had a bad case of Ugly borders. Here, let Ryukyu remedy that! :p

I’m colonizing the corridor from Alodia into West Africa.

I can still keep uo 100% OE and core all of it with the current admin power gain…

I took a big bite out of Kilwa, and made claims on entire Kongo. They are catholic, and I’ll do conquest war on them.

Brunei gave me some claims. Tidore got annexed aswell.

Brittany was an OPM in the Antilles, and they went up in the colonial nation there, after that CN claimed them.

I invaded the Ottomans, because they are my rival, and because my power projection was getting low. As soon as I did that, I had +23 bonus to PP from subsidising Sweden.

Err, right sure. Bribing Parad….. err…. Sweden can have its benefits.

The real targets were the allies of the Ottomans.

Last edited:

Warsangali joined in AGAIN. Hejaz aswell. It will be their downfall :(

Out of my way Ottomans. I’m moving east :mad:

Oh you go South? I will aswell!

*pat* “You’re it!”

Guess I patted them a little too hard…

Let’s play tictactoe in dark West Africa then. I attacked Mali, and I didn’t make Songhai co-belligerent.

Those two alone will make nice ingredients for another dish.

The last fishing lakes that were covered in mist got revealed during some good weather.

The emperor tried out lake island as fishing spot, and occupied Canada along the way. Bye Canada.

Each x years I get a cycle of trade company events. Most give 3-4k gold, and then ANOTHER ducat event. Please STOP IT! I already have above 100k ducats…

Soon I’ll have to build a ducat tower like the one Dagobert Duck has..

The Ryukyu army grew larger and larger, as forcelimits increased. Let’s make a nice army to invade France. Once they are eglible to be rivalled, that is.

What do you think? Three to one is good enough to defeat 50k French? Naaaah I’ll make more later on, when France can be rivalled again.

The idea is to keep power projection above 50 until 1821….

That red dot kinda stands out now.. I scared Kaffa by placing two stacks near them.

Two more nations move into the annals of history: Warsangali and Hejaz.

Ottomans got humiliated for losing our little chasing game. I didn’t make claims yet on their Asian land, and the PP is welcome for now.

Kongo was next. I wanted full control of the Ivory coast trade node.

Benin got imperialised by Kongo, and I had claim on Benin. So, conquest war for Benin.

Songhai got reduced to OPM. Their land is almost all low base tax.

Mali got reduced to OPM aswell. Kongo gave me all claimed land. That’s a load of claims I took in Africa :eek:

England.

They got overrun by 150k rebel stack for decades. They have seen a Japanese Habsburg noble take their throne. They saw ninjas invade London. They accepted Ryukyu as their overlord. They saw France taking Cornwall. But in return, they got Brittany from the French.

In the end England got entire Scotland, Ireland,Cornwall and Brittany.

Ryukyu provided a nice holiday spot for their nobles in Tuscany.

Ryukyu provided more and more land in America for them to migrate to.

Ryukyu gave them tons and tons and tons of TEA, and several Japanese Sashimi chefs learned them to like the Japanese kitchen.

All in all, England got more and more distracted, and slowly but steadily learned to like the Japanese.

Without realising it consciously, they were on the brink of being integrated….

On august 1st 1796, England woke up inside Ryukyu :)

Only then they realised they had been tricked :mad:

Missionaries were already embarking in Caux, and set sail towards London :confused:

France had been dreaming bad lately.

On august 1st their worst nightmare came true: they were completely surrounded and land locked by their arch nemesis Ryukyu… Poor bunny :(

Thirteen colonies was indeed breeding on an independence war. Or not, its just an event that shows the CN switched its overlord…

Anyways, NO USA NOW!

Tough luck, you will have to go through ME now. Argentina and Australia CN were also mine now :cool:

Ok, lets end all wars now. I won’t take all claims in Qing; I wanted them to move capital to those two provinces northeast.

I fed the American tribe to a CN.

That worked. We will now have claim on entire Qing soon. Including the 12 base tax Bejing province.

Last edited:

AHHH PEACE.

I set Ottomans and France as rival, and sent privateer fleets to them, to keep my power projection intact.

I sold a low base tax province near Morocco to Trier. I’ll likely feed Morocco to Trier, and then see late game if I can integrate them or not.

Speaking of integrating.

Sweden was almost impossible to integrate.

They had -44 “backward monarch” modifier on top of that -40 heretic neighbour and -25 greater power malus. I gave them subsidies for DECADES (ducats enough for bribes :rolleyes:) and somehow the backward monarch malus vanished. I wonder why :D

The peace deal with Ottomans removed the +15 subsidies bonus opinion I had. I just subsidised them again, and at +5 subsidies bonus I finally had +190 opinion with them.

Stubborn Swedes didn’t fall for my diversion tricks so easily, especially after seeing what I had done to England :confused:

Time for some more donation based decision making... 100 ducats for each inhabitant, so to speak. Only then they consciously wanted to integrate.

Ok, fair enough.

I started integrating them :cool:

Ryukyu WILL have its core on Stockholm before 1821. The emperor will take a personal interest to see it completed before 1821 ;)

England was on the brink of spawning a revolt :mad:

Tough luck England, Ryukyu now has more then a billion troops, and almost a billion manpower.
But go ahead if you like. I will stop delivering tea if you revolt.

Even the big fleet and the big army didn’t worry the treasurer of Ryukyu.
Our nation has a surplus of hundreds of ducats a month. And rising.

I’ll end by showing the entire diplo map again :)

In America, only the East Coast Powhatan tribe and the colonial nation Floride aren’t mine yet.

In Africa and Asia there aren’t many 100+ warscore nations left.

What will the last 2 decades of eglible game time be like? You’ll see later.

Russia is over 50% integrated already.

At least we swayed the stubborn Swedes to accept our integration attempt. Mission accomplished!!

Paradox HQ will have a ryukyu core on it in the end of this campaign ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Have you started to integrate Russia?

Cutting it close!

Russia is over 50% integrated already.

I intend to squeeze any monarch point I can get until 1821.

If that is the case, you might be home and dry!

I might yes ;)

You'll read if I will be (or not) in the next chapters :)

But rest assured, I know how to do my math.