• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So how exactly do you have 91.91% inflation and haven't had the Financial Ruin event yet?

quite simple, because I'm not eglible to get it :) I requires you to take a LOAN, or to have viceroys idea from exploration national idea group. I don't have both. I ditched exploration idea group, after all.

So your question is a valid one. Normally, you'd get it as colonizer, because you have full exploration idea group and you likely have a few gold producing provinces. I do have gold producing provinces..

But I don't have the other trigger requirements. I ditched exploration for expansion, and switched it out for expansion. I stopped qualifying for the event then.

Financial Ruin
There are two events related to bankruptcy. Triggers below.

At war:
(check!)

Trigger:
  • Has at least 1 active loans (no check!)
  • Has at least 2 provinces producing gold
  • Is at war
  • Inflation is more than 20
  • Does not have the country flag Bankruptcy
Trigger:
  • Has at least 2 provinces producing gold
  • Inflation is more than 15
  • Has the idea Viceroys (no check!)
  • Does not have the idea National Bank
  • Does not have the country flag Bankruptcy
P.s.: I now have 114% inflation ;)

Last edited:
Reactions:
Austria will likely be 5000 points or so to integrate :eek: Portugal is on the way too, and I'm planning on juggling iwth overextension % to make them integrate at the SAME MONTH.

After that, it will likely be England, then Russia. Or Sweden and Russia. I think England and Russia is better, to rule out failing a WC due to not being able to integrate a PU subject with colonial nations (then the CN doesn't count for the WC).

In theory Russia can get CN too still, in Australia :rolleyes:

So I think England and Russia will be best. Besides, the Swedes make for excellent rebel killers! They have forced march, and OP infantry and discipline and whatnot.

No, I think I'll keep the big blue blob for last.

My foix run teached me one thing: don't keep the biggest subject as last, especially if they aren't catholic.

So nothing is decided yet. I got to do some math, to make subjects finish more or less in same year, to diminish the time I'm at -3 diplomatic reputation malus.

Last edited:
Do you think you're going to get it all done in time?

I think so.

I just need all possible monarch points, and play to 1821, integrating England after Portugal, and then my achievement is guaranteed.

What I'm doing now is doing wars wars and MORE wars, and when my 99% overextension is GONE, I make new peaces for another 99% right after, so to speak.

The trick there is to start wars on a 2 year interval, more or less, so that you will ALWAYS have nations flying fully occupied waiting in line to get annexed and cored.

I noticed my admin points went UP faster then I could core. So I need admin lvl 26 and administrative efficiency level 2.

...and guess what? As it was divine providence, I had an event from a "minister" giving me -10% admin tech cost, and ANOTHER event that gave me choice between +1% missionary power (increase narrowminded) and -5% admin tech cost "increased innovative".

I had -35% neighbour bonus, terakoya (japanese culture FTW) for another -5%, civil service -10% thanks to completing administrative ide group, I was curia controller for another -5%, -36% from admin ideas, -20% from events. I had 20% "increase over time" extra cost to tech up, so the event bonus nivellated that.

Long story short, I teched up from admin lvl 22 to 26 just NOW.

....It costed me.... 600 admin points o_O

The first lvl was 90 points, the last 280. Somehow I think RYUKYU *wants* me to obtain a TRUE one tag, coring everything :D

Last edited:
Reactions:
Chapter 14: This revolution was crushed

France is defeated, but this doesn’t mean we can sit on our bum now and do nothing :D

Next war: Holy war on Hesse (I got the casus belli by integrating OPM Frankfurt near them) and this drags Cologne and OPM Poland in.

I want Europe to be all mine, except for France, Venice and OPM Rome. Those can wait.

The rest MUST be eaten.

Easy peasy. Right. NEEEEEXT! :mad:

Screenshot got corrupted but....

Let’s take another bite of India. As promised in the previous chapter: the corridor south in India. I need that corridor to make claims left and right on Orissa.

Ottomans then. I battled one stack of them that was trapped in the Balkan. It got routed around black sea, since I blocked the bosphorus. I moved sieging stacks into position, and went for the other Ottoman stack.

The other stack had walked around black sea, and walked into a PU army. The stack I just fought got wiped in Mentese.

Majahapit, south of Brunei. NEEEEEXT! :mad:

Timurids and Baluchistan. Well, the target is Baluchistan really. Timurids was fighting in India, and I catched them unaware there.

Easy peasy. Right. NEEEEEEXT! :mad:

Or wait no, let’s make some peace deals first :confused: Too much anger!

This made me a bit sad. I fought Poland and Lithuania countless times, and in the end.. Well this.
Bye Poland :( You were a worthy adversary.

Because I attacked Hesse with holy war cb, this enabled me to do a 0 diplo point peace deal on them, involving Cologne giving most of its provinces to Trier.

It hardly makes sense to feed catholic provinces to catholic nation with Holy war cb, but hey, *music*because it’s like that, and that’s the way it is….*music* :rolleyes:

Hesse can live on for a while.

The idea behind chaining all these wars is to be at 9X% overextension all the time.

When coring finishes, I got nations prepped for another 9x% overextension peace deal.

Lets digest a little more of India. I started making claims left and right from that corridor. Highest base tax provinces only.

Ryukyu digested that India plate, and was ready for another. Allright Ryukyu, feast on this :p

Austria took the remaining Balkan provinces, and I took some Asian provinces (can core them as overseas) and Constantinople (TRADE! I assigned trader there immediately) and their last other PORT province. For 99% overextension.

Ottomans is now a naval nation without a navy and without ports :cool:

The trader there started his job, and I now have trade income above 100 ducats..

I was messing about with prepping a peace deal for the next plate of OE for Ryukyu, and suddenly the emperor died. I bet he choked on all the overextension o_O

Oh well. Alexander Von Habsburg took over. It seems he already had given the old emperor a grandchild. Alexander will make it easier to fill ideas in the quantity idea group. And I can use quantity!

Eki became the very young heir. Let’s hope Alexander lives long enough to see his son celebrate his 15th birthday.. Last thing I need now is a regency of 15 years..

And 6(!) in diplomacy is the best possible thing that could happen for this heir. This heir will likely oversee the integration of ALL European subjects.. And with his skill, what can go wrong.

Lets hope the little baby heir doesn’t die :confused:

Baluchistan. I can’t full annex them, or the territory would cost more to core. Lets all core THIS as overseas territory.

Timurids can wait. The combined taken provinces of Majahapit and Baluchistan provided another 99% OE dish for Ryukyu to chew on ;)

I need some more ingredients for my 9x% OE dishes…

The Mamluks. Easy peasy. NEEEEEXT! :mad:

I attacked Madurai, and that dragged Mewar in.

Mewar has horrible +% coring cost, its one of the reasons I spread Russia next to them. The idea here is to feed Russia entire Mewar. I’m not going to pay +150% coring cost, thank you very much.

Last edited:

Madurai army got wiped in one go. Spread and siege boys :D

The entire army of Mewar was sieging a province in another nation. I asked military access and attacked them. They never knew what hit them.

Mamluks provided the next batch of 9X% overextension. But my admin points are rising faster then I can spend them on coring stuff. That is troublesome :confused:

Yemen had joined the Mamluks, and I took the opportunity to wipe Yemen off the map.

Mamluks only has 3 provinces left. But after this, they only kept Cyprus and Cairo, since Alodia attacked them for their third.

I took another quantity idea. Now my armies cost even less to maintain. I made more and more troops, I always flirted with my army force limit, without any mercs left. Even that didn’t prevent the manpower pool to rise and rise.

I think my forcelimit at this point was somewhere around 450 army units, and I get about 8000 manpower each month. And rising :cool:

The -0,15 local autonomy per month in all provinces thanks to the constitutional monarchy, is slowly but steadily increasing my manpower gain and force limit.

-0,15 may not seem like much, but it means integrated vassal provinces drop from 75% local autonomy to 0% in 500 months. More or less 40 years.

Entire former Ming territory is slowly but steadily advancing to 0 local autonomy, and being converted to Catholicism.

There is one problem with this whole India operation. Portugal is being integrated. If that finishes, then all the land in India can’t be cored as overseas anymore. So I need to HURRY!

Time to use another good old trick.

I think I mentioned it already somewhere in this AAR, but if you OCCUPY each province between a core of you and the uncored provinces you took, then you can core those provinces THROUGH the occupied territory. If the core is linked to a port that is also cored, then you can core the entire bunch of taken uncored land at once, through occupied territory.

So, I full annexed Malwa before making peace with Mewar. And started coring entire Malwa the day after. This will enable me to core KOCH as overseas territory too! As long As I’m not stupid enough to connect the taken provinces to the provinces I own in the north :rolleyes:

This tactic of overseas coring sometimes needs some theorycrafting, and planning ahead, to be able to core stuff like this while maintaining corridors. Only to be able coring OTHER landlocked stuff without a port province link.

After that, I fed the brunt of Mewar to Russia. They can chew on the +150% coring cost o_O

And finally, I took 99% OE from Madurai. I know I know, why not 100?! Because it can be hard to make peace deals with exact 100% overextension ;)

Brunei. I had been making claims on all their reachable 3+ base tax provinces, and now I finally went after them. I had to force myself, as I don’t like naval invasions.

BUT, Brunei army and fleet weren’t there. They were in FLORIDE.

HUH? France attacked Majahapit, and Brunei was now allied to them. Hence Brunei invaded FLORIDE colonial nation in North America, after sailing around south America.

Funny enough, I waited until my trade fleet around Floride was in same tile as Brunei fleet, and declared war. The fleet of thirteen colonies and other colonial nations sailed to help me out, and the brunt of the Brunei fleet got sunk the first month of the war, near Florida :rolleyes:

Siak came to the defense of Brunei. GOOD!

I also started a “fire and forget” war against a tribe in North America, Canada protected their protectorate, and called Norway in.

I ferried troops to all Norwegian islands that Norway got back thanks to rebels, and in the end I reduced Norway to OPM on Iceland.

Nova Scotia took their provinces in Canadian region. Its quite handy I full annexed Scotland a while back, I can feed everything to Nova Scotia now :D

Canada got occupied without much interference on my side. Funny enough, they moved their capital inland.

GOOD! I fed the entire east side of Canada to Nova Scotia. Regretting it a bit later, because I didn’t leave an option open to get holy war on Canada :oops:

Grmpf.

As said before, I noticed my admin points went UP faster then I could core. So I need admin lvl 26 and administrative efficiency level 2.

...and guess what? As it was divine providence, I had an event from a "minister" giving me -10% admin tech cost, and ANOTHER event that gave me choice between +1% missionary power (increase narrowminded) and -5% admin tech cost "increased innovative".

I had -35% neighbour bonus, terakoya (japanese culture FTW) for another -5%, civil service -10% thanks to completing administrative idea group, I was curia controller for another -5%, -36% from admin ideas I filled, -20% from events. I had 20% "increase over time" extra cost to tech up, so the event bonus nivellated that.

Long story short, I teched up from admin lvl 22 to 26.

....It costed me.... 600 admin points :confused:

The first lvl was 97 points, the last 280. Somehow I think RYUKYU *wants* me to obtain a TRUE one tag, coring everything :eek:

To recapitulate:

At admin level 1 to 21, 1 base tax of a province taken means 4% overextension. Hence 25 base tax taken equals 100% overextension

At admin level 22 to 25, 1 base tax of a province taken means 3% overextension. Hence 33 base tax taken equals 100% overextension, thanks to administrative efficiency level 1.

At admin level 26 to 28, 1 base tax of a province taken means 2% overextension. Hence 50 base tax taken equals 100% overextension, thanks to administrative efficiency level 2.

At admin level 29 to 32, 1 base tax of a province taken means 1% overextension. Hence 100 base tax taken equals 100% overextension, thanks to administrative efficiency level 3.

Are you still with me? ;) I hoped that being able to core 50 base tax per batch instead of 33, would enable me to spend all future admin points on coring.

Granted, administrative efficiency level 2 cost me 600+ admin points, but its worth it. Because I can now spend more admin points on coring per batch, and because my production efficiency got increased by 20%.

France monarchy got overthrown by revolutionaries. France is now Revolutionary France.

I have truce with France, so I didn’t get the bad effects of the revolution yet.

Needless to say, I wanted to crush it. But my truce lasted until 1760. Great.

Fine, let the revolution do their thing. But you won’t get the head of THIS monarch, Revolutionary FRANCE!!!!! :mad:

Luckily our quantity idea group provides enough cannon fodder to tame this revolution. And because I also filled administrative ideas, I can activate a very good policy once Quantity completes.

ANOTHER -10% army maintenance and 10% manpower recovery bonus? Yes please. That will stack nicely with the bonuses from constitutional monarchy.

Siak provided some more overextension to chew on. Let’s hope my admin points rise fast enough to once again chew on 100% OE at a time.

Mali was also an ally of Brunei (I know, what the…. :confused:).

Since I had to start with the conquest of West Africa at some point, I started NOW.

I declared on Ashanti aswell, after studying alliance patterns.

I got holy war on Ashanti! Thanks to colonizing a few provinces near Benin, based of the core on Fernando Po I obtained several hundreds years ago.

I told in chapter 4 or so that this core would come in handy someday.. Well it did. It enabled me to core the provinces from Scotland on gold coast, and to colonize the rest.

That gave me holy war on the neighbours.

The attack on Ashanti dragged all of this in. Bring it on! :mad:

I invaded Katsina from the north, and the south. The province I sold to England in the corridor, allows me to core entire Katsina as overseas. If I decide to integrate Syria, that is.

Last edited:

Katsina was out of luck. Somehow the army of SWEDEN ended up in West Africa, and I led them towards Katsina main army. Poor sods :(

More and more sieges started. Time to study what to take in the peace deals.

I’m was planning to do the same trick as I did with Malwa In India. I can make peace with Mali (in the war of Brunei) and core it, using the occupied provinces in the south.

And so I did. I couldn’t take more of Mali, since all rest had a core of Jenné on it. And Jenné is in the other war, so I couldn’t have cored most of the Mali land. These 2 provinces will do.

Those 2 provinces did allow Holy War on 3 other nations. Everything is being sieged now.

Well, that turns out well. I can get 99% overextension again, and I could core it all immediately. It looks like getting administrative efficiency level 2 will be worth it :D

I took a province on all the island groups of Brunei. This will make other wars with them easy, since I can land invasion fleets everywhere before the war start..

And the provinces taken north of Makassar will allow me to make claims on east Borneo side of Brunei.

1760. Time to stomp the revolution soon!

I zoomed out to show a diplomatic view of Ryukyu and its subjects, with 60 years left of ingame time until 1821.
See all the claims I made? Future food :cool:

We got a couple of months left till the truce with France is up. Let’s see if we can overrun entire India in those months :eek:

Take that, Orissa! :p

Spread up and siege boys!

Isn’t it beautiful :p Like busy little ants, the siege stacks spread and arrive everywhere.

The second big stack of Orissa got routed and fled towards Goa(it wasn’t occupied by then).

I awaited them there, moved siege troops out of the way, and wiped them.

One stack of Koch got wiped in Varanasi, and the other sooner after. Koch and Orissa sieged 100%. *Yawn*

Punjab stupidly decided to join the war aswell. Fine, prepare to get roflstomped :rolleyes:

This was the last time I looked at India before the counter revolution… As promised, entire India overrun before the truce with France was gone :D

Well almost. I had almost forgotten Assam in the far Northeast. See all the claims?

YES, that’s revolutionary France there in west India. They kept their core there, and expanded.

Speaking of the revolution. When you don’t have a truce with the revolutionaty nation, they have a bad effect on all monarchies.

This revolution triggers a GLOBAL +5 unrest in all other monarchies in the ENTIRE world, and gives all leftover monarchies a “crush the revolution” casus belli to dismantle the revolution and to get rid of the global +5 unrest modifier.

Needless to say, I headed the call. I started to amass a ton of troops near the French border. All the troops that finished sieges in Africa got ferried to this spot.

I also prepared a full fledged invasion of Japan.

And then I laughed out loud. Look at their mission :rolleyes:

It’s a bit late for that, Japan. Should have taken that mission in 15th century.

(Okinawa is Ryukyu only province at 1444 start)

Katsina provided another 99% overextension to chew on. Is it luck or not, but I can always JUST pay to core 100% overextension now.

GOOD! :p

Morocco got reduced to three provinces, and moved their capital next to Kongo. Portugal got something to chew on, after a long while.

I kept holy war cb on Morrocco. But I'll likely feed them to England with conquest wars.

If troops finished a siege, I directed them to the PORT, in preparation for taking a ferry to Japan area and to the overseas provinces Revolutionary France has in Asia, and Oceania.

Lets surround them! Here is shown that I can use the special cb. Some tribes and OPM are allied to France and… my rival Venice :mad:

Last edited:

I outnumber you more then two to one France. And I took a morale advisor. Prepare to die!

My jaw dropped :confused: Literally. France was mopping me up. Mopping me up HARD.

In 4 full combat rounds they lowered my morale pretty bad.

I had NEVER fought France in the late 18th century, with full fledged military ideas :oops:

Suffice to say, I should have outnumbered them ten to one for this, so to speak.

It was foolish and overconfidence that led me to attack them in plains :oops:

The only reason I WON this, is because I played hide and seek with the second stack France had (I baited it to Maine, then to Alencon, then to Caux, and only THEN it reinforced the battle in Ile De France).

As you can see, more then half of the French army had retreated already, and didn’t do damage anymore. I, on the other hand had reinforcements aplenty for my infantry.

Still, I had some VERY high combat rolls, and that made me win in the end. But not without about 40k casualties in my infantry. With really bad rolls, I would have lost this easily.

Geez. Next time I’ll bait France into the Alpes again :confused: I got real lucky here :oops:

I placed some stacks to lower the routing possibilities for the French army.

I consolidated troops, and gave chase to France. One wipe.

And two. Tough luck France :mad:

It would have happened even if I had lost the first battle, in the end. A Thousand nations descend upon you!

The stacks that got positioned to invade the French holdings in India, Spice Islands, Africa, and Oceania did their job aswell.

I now focussed to occupy their islands in the Caribean , and their land in Canada.

Floride got occupied by the other colonial nations.

Venice was stupid enough to let me slip into their capital, past their fleet :rolleyes:

You will regret that, Venice :mad:

I attacked their main army with 90+k troops. The rest started sieges.

And that’s that :p

Venice defeated. The Pope was invading Lucania in the south, and took it for himself, releasing Croatia aswell later on. So Venice is being sieged 100%.

I kept close eye on the armies of Bohemia and Mecklenburg, so that they didn’t harass my sieging stacks. Bohemia wiped; after I baited them with a small stack, after their only province got sieged. Same for Mecklenburg.

Time to make peace in India. I asked Koch a bunch of high base tax provinces, that allowed me to claim their OTHER high base tax provinces nearby.

The area around DELHI has the highest concentration of base tax of all India.

That’s why I can’t core it all in one go: I lacked claims there and I HAD to take high base tax provinces to be able to make claims on Delhi and the rest.

Do the math on the tax. Yep, 50 tax equals 100% overextension at administrative efficiency 2.

I forgot to make screenshot of it, But I made peace with Punjab before this. I took 2 or 3 provinces of them.

Mewar got reduced to OPM, and got fed to Russia. Let THEM chew on +150% coring cost again. I won’t :rolleyes:

Finally, I took a serious bite of Orissa myself. I took high base tax claims only for a total worth of 45 base tax. Once again, I can start coring all of it, at 100% overextension. I hope that lasts :D

I was busy mopping up the last holdings of France in the Caribbean, when the emperor suddenly died :eek:

As if it was divine providence once more: the heir had just turned 15 or 16.

I now had a young emperor with 6 in diplo skill :cool: Yay! Say hello to +15 diplo point income a month.

This really couldn’t have turned out better…

Well, it could have. A bad stat heir appeared. But I’ll make him general when able and pray my 4-6-1 monarch lives till 1821.

Probably not :(

But I got the achievement for crushing the revolution. It only triggers if you finished siege on every province of the revolution nation, including their colonial nations.

I exited game to make screenshot of the achievement, only to realize I had to do so ingame, using shift tab to bring up the steam overlay. I started the game again, and here goes.

Note that I don’t have a lot of achievements. I almost got No achievements that require you to play this or that nation. Ryukyu one will be the first.

One benefit of the “crush the revolution” cb: once you crushed the revolution, you can do separate peaces with everyone without an acceptance malus. BEFORE that, its impossible to make separate peaces, because nations that “support” the revolution in battle get huge bonus in war enthousiasm.

The crush the revolution cb has another benefit: you can force vassalise all nations in separate peace, for 50% cost! I vassalised Venice for 95% war cost.

ALL WELCOME VENICE AS OUR NEW SUBJECT!

I thought, now, or never. The alternative was feeding them to Austria over time, but wouldn’t have generated power projection. I now force vassalised them for a power projection bonus of 60+.

Part of the reason why I force vassalised them now for 0 diplo cost: other cb ask 25 diplo cost to force vassalise a nation, and I never HAVE 25 diplo points, due to the constant integration cost.

So, I thought let’s vassalise Venice for 0 diplo points while we have the opportunity.

Let’s hope I won’t regret it in the next decades…

I fed Bohemia and Mecklenburg to Austria.

The tribes in America got fed to thirteen colonies.

France has Floride, French Canada, and Antilles colonial nation. Fully occupied.

But I can’t make peace yet; I need to finish coring first.

Time to reduce the pope to OPM. Cologne joined in to protect him.

Japan. I know its pretty weird/funny to core Japan for myself as overseas territory, considering I’m Ryukyu nation that used to be based in Okinawa south of Japan.

But why not. I had fabricated claims on all possible high base tax provinces I could, and striked.

95k Troops invaded South japan, near the capital. The Japanese army or their fleet was afraid to stop it. 96 cogs and 20+ heavies.. I wouldn’t try either if your fleet has only 20 galleys and 5 heavies :rolleyes:

I did an assault on the wargoal of my conquest war. Jeolla fell. Let the ticking warscore begin!
I was about to engage the main Japan army. They tried to flee. To no avail.

Last edited:

I wiped their entire army in one go. 8k infantry casualties my side, 45k Japanese army wiped :eek:

Invade Okinawa huh? Yeah right Japan :rolleyes:

Here’s the result for your insolence to even take that mission o_O

To rub it in, I assaulted their capital, forcing their navy to battle mine. BLUB BLUB Japan. They had no army left either :cool:

Spread up and siege boys!

That’s what you get for dreaming of Okinawa, Japan.

Fully sieged.

See all those claims? I was able to make them due to all the provinces I took ages ago from Korea, Qing and Ainu. I can claim Japan from all sides.

These are all the island provinces France has. I’ll ask for ALL OF THEM.

Tired of invading them. I’ll feed Russia the provinces in India, since they also have +150% coring cost (they belonged to Mewar in the past).

The provinces in New Zealand will fall under my colonial nation Tierra Austral. I’ll core the rest.

And I’ll also ask for ALL the provinces of French Canada and Antilles Colonial nation.

I seriously contemplated to feed Floride to Portuguese Louisiana and Thirteen colonies, but that meant I couldn’t end the revolution. And It would probably rule France out as potential new rival.

All the provinces in America that I asked, fell under Nova Scotia and Castillian West Indies CN. France only has Floride as colonial nation now, and NOTHING ELSE around the globe, except for the blue bunny in Europe :D

I was able to, once again, core it all, with the current admin point pool.

This revolution got crushed allright :eek:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Last edited:
Reactions:
I got no clue how many states remain.

Less and less, thats for sure ;)

As a little teaser for next chapter: I did my math again, and juggled with overextension until Austria and Portugal integrate in the exact same month.

This will mean I'll HAVE to be at 95+% overextension all the time.

If you frown now, and wonder how you can let integrations finish at once with juggling overextension:

Being at less overextension increases your diplomatic reputation. And diplomatic reputation means faster integration.

Its currently 1773, and I'm integrating Austria (742 diplo cost left@10 a month=74 months left) and Portugal (371 diplo cost left@10 each TWO months=74 months left).

If you thought it was LUCKY that I integrated Spain and Portugal at once in my foix run; NO it wasn't.

Nothing some math etc can't solve. All in a days work.

In 1780, Russia and England next!

Last edited:
dunno how you are avoiding getting hit by call for peace while sitting on a steady stream of nations to give you 95% overextension - I guess you can permanently hold DotF while conceding out of wars to lose it to save tech point costs?

you sure don't have any points to spare on manually reducing WE for sure..

Is it possible in 1.9.2 to demand Mewar to revoke cores in their now-Russian provinces in the next war? Otherwise you'll have to pay +150% bird mana for their provinces while annexing Russia.

Is it possible in 1.9.2 to demand Mewar to revoke cores in their now-Russian provinces in the next war? Otherwise you'll have to pay +150% bird mana for their provinces while annexing Russia.
You can't force a nation to revoke cores on provinces of its primary culture. And all Rajput Hindu states (to my knowledge) have 50% coring cost + tend to go aristocratic. Rajput sultanates like Nagaur have their own idea progression / NI sets.

You can hope that Russia will decide to "culturally enrich" the Rajput lands though =). The cores would then disappear 50 years from when Russia got them, I think.

Reactions: