• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is d_dagosha_slaughterers intended to be active at game start? Were any other holy orders planned?

What religion(s), if any, should be able to hold a year-end feast, summer fair, great hunt, sky burial, or any of the other things in minor_decisions.txt?

Is d_dagosha_slaughterers intended to be active at game start? Were any other holy orders planned?
IIRC yes, that was what I intended to do.
What religion(s), if any, should be able to hold a year-end feast, summer fair, great hunt, sky burial, or any of the other things in minor_decisions.txt?
Great Hunt for Hermissics and Alkhalidics, Summer Fair for Remnantans, Sky burial for no-one currently. Regular feasts and the such are for anyone but the Grimmish.

What about epic tournaments? Nomad wargames? Furusiyyah for alkhadilics (since I see them as your muslim analogue.)

In the send_to_huntsman_academy decision, who are you allowed to pick from?

Last edited:
What about epic tournaments? Nomad wargames? Furusiyyah for alkhadilics (since I see them as your muslim analogue.)

In the send_to_huntsman_academy decision, who are you allowed to pick from?
Nomad wargames for Vacuan nomads perhaps. There's the Vytal festival as tournaments, but regular ones could be for "feudals" and such. There should be conditions set for the huntsman decision already.

Are there any religions that would have warrior lodges? Any that would build great pillars if tribal?

Any that permit women to duel? Any that never allow women to duel?

Last edited:
One warrior lodge society, one per religion group, or one per religion?

I assume the White Fang would be a criminal secret society. What about satanist (grimmist?) societies? Monastic societies? Hermitics? What restrictions and powers for each society?

One warrior lodge society, one per religion group, or one per religion?

I assume the White Fang would be a criminal secret society. What about satanist (grimmist?) societies? Monastic societies? Hermitics? What restrictions and powers for each society?
One per religion, Hermissians have a monastic society.
Satanists could be Grimm worshippers. They could have sabotage missions to help the Grimm destroy humanity and the such.

White Fang would have different ideologies (pacifist, aggressive, hostile and rogue) based on the leader of the group. Hostile would sabotage humans underground and act like it did under Sienna, rogue would be more direct and aggressive. Aggressive would stand up against humans that treat Faunus poorly, like under Ghira. Pacifist would be like the original organisation and try to compromise with humans.

The ideology would change depending how the faunus are overall treated ( a bunch of features I didn't get to implement ).

WF only permits faunus of age (since the members only represent the more important members), that aren't incapable or need regency. The ideology might give some restrictions.

What is the intended opinion hit of opinion_courtier_died_in_the_field?

You attempt to trigger on graphical_culture, but the graphical_cultures referenced aren't defined. (graphical_cultures are portrait sets, and you are exclusively using vanilla/DLC portrait sets, while you seem to be attempting to trigger on faunus graphical cultures.)

Validator does not like your use of siege scope in RWBY.57 MTTH modifiers. I think I can fix them up, but need to know what kind of siege is intended... offensive, defensive, sieges only by grimmic forces, or what?

You reference atlesian_faunus as a culture, but only have sanute_faunus, montaran, mistralian_faunus, mantlean_faunus and menagerie_faunus defined in the faunus culture_group - which is intended?

Last edited:
What is the intended opinion hit of opinion_courtier_died_in_the_field?

You attempt to trigger on graphical_culture, but the graphical_cultures referenced aren't defined. (graphical_cultures are portrait sets, and you are exclusively using vanilla/DLC portrait sets, while you seem to be attempting to trigger on faunus graphical cultures.)

Validator does not like your use of siege scope in RWBY.57 MTTH modifiers. I think I can fix them up, but need to know what kind of siege is intended... offensive, defensive, sieges only by grimmic forces, or what?

You reference atlesian_faunus as a culture, but only have sanute_faunus, montaran, mistralian_faunus, mantlean_faunus and menagerie_faunus defined in the faunus culture_group - which is intended?
The opinion hit should be about -20, give or take.

Oh, I forgot to remove that faunus event. It was mainly to flip the culture according the graphical culture of the character based on whether or not he/she was a faunus or not. I think it would work far better with a trait based system without the cultures.

As for the siege event, IIRC it was an event where the huntsmen inflicted damage on the sieging Grimm. It could still be useful for Grimm rebels and event spawned Grimm (representing a Grimm invasion).

I would assume mantlean_faunus is the correct one, since that is the proper term for the region they are from, and like the sanute_faunus isnt just the local kingdoms name (i.e. vale_faunus). atlesian_faunus is probably a very old reference he forgot to change to mantlean_faunus.

VTL.10 isn't called from anywhere. Building cct_support_tower is checked for in the Vytal festival events, but isn't defined.

Is it compatible with 3.x ?

When it was new I was hella excited. What's the news with the Imperator version? Is that still a thing?

I'd be happy even if someone just made a fan fork for it like After the End got, so we could still play it. This mod was getting real close to be very stable when development ended sadly.

Don't mean to necro, but I'm super tempted to pick this up. RWBY is one of my favorite shows, and I love CK2. I have a bit of experience in modding DF and Pathfinder Kingmaker, but no experience in modding this, so it'd be a learning experience for me all the same (if others join in, that could really help speed up that learning process, i'm a quick learner when I have someone helping me.)

The most i'd take from this though would be the Map files, as whenever I think about Modding for CK2 that's the biggest struggle for me to get around. I'd basically be doing everything else from scratch, as that'd make it way easier for me to go through and remake the RWBY world.