• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May 6, 2004
There is no pops assigned to ruthenian culture or am i mistaking? Couldnt find any. If its unused really, i will make it

CULTURE_RUTHENIAN;Sinti & Roma;;;;;;;;;;x

for Gypsies and add gypsie pops in southeastern europe

Otherwise ruthenian should be all Ukranians who are living in slovakia and poland, maybe even the austro-hungarian jews

Last edited:
How could i miss that thread! Anyway, so it looks like nothing really done about additional cultures

von_Ysselstein said:
How could i miss that thread! Anyway, so it looks like nothing really done about additional cultures
Well, VIP hasn't been updated in quite a while since they were waiting for the 1.04 patch. You could certainly try to get changes into the VIP 0.5 they are now working on.

von_Ysselstein said:
There is no pops assigned to ruthenian culture or am i mistaking? Couldnt find any. If its unused really, i will make it
There are both Ruthenian and Ukrainian culture tags in the "world_names" file. One of them is redundant, since the concepts largely overlapped. In the game files, Ukrainian is used but not Ruthenian.