• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, I made some changes in province_name file - maritime zones and delete double space between words. Some name I think... Very hard made correct translate some sea zones.
22.jpg
In scenario files I changed scenario name - Vanguard 1936 -> Vanguard_1936 (The Abyss -> The_Abyss) and add this name in scenario_text for translate.
23.jpg
Also I add strings actionname in db/events/ these file:
24.jpg
In event_text this will look like:
25.jpg

Last edited:
I'm back! Ok, I tried to fix numbers of divisons but cyrillic problem (arrrr...) chase me this - 3rd, 11th, 12th and eny 23rd, 33rd, 43rd and etc. I don't make right. Also I deleted double dods - I found how fix this issue.
27.jpg
Maybe this is mistake but now this windows look like:
28.jpg
And few minor fix...
30.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Happy New Year! Holiday fix interceptor tech - in rus localization we have mistake :) ..... and I have adding Actionname in Burma Road event (960-961)
31.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I noticed my mistake in the intercontinental bomber and in the event 1005 (Great Military Parade held in Capital) and updated the files. I also noticed a dot appearing in the upper-left corner of the screen a long time ago - what is it? They are very rare!
32.jpg

Reactions:
Those dots look the dots from the production sliders.
Yes Pang, these points are very similar to production sliders. This is a very rare bug and it is not really critical, I think it does not depend on the language. It appeared in 1.12, but I'm not going to go back. Perhaps the screen resolution (1920x1080) affects the appearance of these sliders.

I haven't been there for a long time. I updated the links and corrected the intelligence message boxes - naval reconnaissance, sending a spy by another state, assassinating a minister, creating a partisan detachment. Free French First Victories Event - grammatical error corrected. Unfortunately, I poorly prepared and can only post the result(
Рисунок1.jpg

Vilocka,
I've talked with the 1.13 team and we would like you to review the Russian text for new and modified events for the 1.13 release. Would you like and be able to do this for us? It would mean that we could release a 1.13 with the correct Russian syntax.

Thanks

• 1Like
Reactions:
Cool! I am currently creating more technologies and events that require good Russian translations. I'll PM you with the updated files where we need someone to verify the Russian syntax.

Спасибо!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sent you a PM but it doesn't let me attached files. Here's the PM I sent you with the files attached:

Hi Vilochka,

I've been working 4-8 hour days adding a bunch of new things for the 1.13 release. Some of the things are:
  • 6 types of transports (early types will not be able to move armor divisions)
  • added 1945, 1947, and 1951 Mechanized Upgrade attachment (allows you to upgrade regular infantry to Mechanized Infantry)
  • We still have the 4 Cavalry with the years changed to 1918, 1925, 1932, and 1937.
  • We added a Motorized Cavalry, Mechanized Cavalry, 1943 Cavalry, and 1946 Cavalry
  • No more researching 2 rocket interceptors. Only need to research the new technology Jet/Rocket Airframe. Interceptors now upgrade directly from Advance Interceptor to Turbojet interceptor
  • No more researching 2 nuclear ships (screening and capital) technologies. Research the new Nuclear Ship Propulsion technology and it unlocks new ships; Nuclear Aircraft Carrier, Nuclear Light Aircraft Carrier, Nuclear Battlecruiser, Nuclear Light Cruisers, Nuclear Destroyer, Nuclear Submarine, and Nuclear Ballistic Submarine. Also have a new Diesel-Electric Submarine and Diesel-Electric Ballistic Submarine
  • We have government bond events
  • We have war bond events
  • Random events that add 1.5 rare, 2 oil, 3 metal, or 5 energy to a random owned province. Also a 500 supplies random event.
    If your technology team is about to lose a skill, you can now fund the team with money, rare, metal, supplies, energy, or oil to keep them from losing a skill
  • If you outlaw a political party, you will not keep getting the event if you say yes.
  • Naval camouflage is now available to all countries and it have 2 levels.
  • Allowable ship attachments have increase. Examples: You can now have an Aircraft Carrier with a Carrier Air Group (CAG), Camouflage, and Improved Hull or a Transport with Improved Hull and Camouflage.

Just a few of the changes. You will see more in the attached files.

When you do the translations, no need to waste time on updated the attached file (since they will have changed as I am currently working on them). So no need of returning the files. The easiest way is to:
  • Open each file in Notepad++
  • Changed the encoding to Encoding, Character Sets, Cyrillic, Windows-1251. This will convert the funny characters to Cyrillic.
  • Start your Russian verification and change anything you find wrong.
  • Once you are done with a file just send it back to me. I will convert the Cyrillic to the funny characters (the funny characters are just Cyrillic, Windows-1251 encoded to Western European, Windows-1252)

Thanks!

Attachments

• RussianSyntaxVerification.zip
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Well. Doomsdaytext: USGA - google give me this https://www.usga.org/ :))) And Mexican State, Brazilian State - are they authoritarian states? It is simply impossible to correctly translate it into Russian. You will get a tovtology - for example, a message: "the state of the Mexican state has declared war on us". It is hard to explain. Maybe in English this sentence is permissible, but in Russian it is very clumsy.

Can we change it to be "Mexican States" or just "Mexican government"?

The USGA is a fictitious country called United States of Greater Austria. It is not the Austria-Hungary Empire.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
And so, I corrected:
- doomsdaytext
- extra_text
- models
- tech_names
- unit_names
Events - I'll have to work hard!
What about the rest of the config files? For 1.12 I corrected all the config files for the Russian language and added to the actionname numbers (db/events) in 28 files for language support. Unfortunately, many events do not have an actionname and cannot be translated into other languages - I had to add them. I think I found everything.

Attachments

• RussianSyntax1.rar
    635,2 KB · Views: 0
  • Country with Actionname.rar
    938,5 KB · Views: 0
Awesome! Thanks!

Unfortunately, many events do not have an actionname and cannot be translated into other languages
Correct. Many of the events use the same NAME and DESC values of other events (like the Gears up for war, some random, and even some of the ones I did).

For 1.12 I corrected all the config files for the Russian language and added to the actionname numbers (db/events) in 28 files for language support
Could also send those? I'll get them into the 1.13 release.

Also another 1.13 team member wanted to let you know..."You can tell Vilochka that I'm working on the Russian Republic u08 and Moscowy. UC4 models and units names." So there is more translations coming :)

Last edited:
Could also send those? I'll get them into the 1.13 release.

Also another 1.13 team member wanted to let you know..."You can tell Vilochka that I'm working on the Russian Republic u08 and Moscowy. UC4 models and units names." So there is more translations coming :)
Of course! Here it is. I'm ready to continue - there is still a lot of work to do!

Attachments

• Fix rus syntax config.rar
    934,8 KB · Views: 0