• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

zeckie81

Recruit
Feb 16, 2023
Hi everybody,
I have a problem and hope one of you can help me.
Since I bought this awsome game in last years steam sale, I read this forum and you helped me to understand many hidden mechanics *thumbs up*
I bought an AMD Video Card and want to use RSR for upscaling. But it doesn't work :confused:
I tried different preferences in the grafics table (different ratios, resolution, V-sync on and off etc.) but nothing works. It makes me really mad !
Starting via steam or launcher doesn't make a differce. Also Alt-tabbing after executing the exe and setting the resolution doesn't work.
My Monitors native resolution is 3440 x 1440 and adrenaline posts 'Inactive - Game resolution (both hight and width) needs to be lower than the monitors native resolution.
In otherr games like Total War everythings works fine. BT also switches its unsupported resolution (21:9 ratio) to the next supported one with 16:9 ratio, or to 3440 x 1440 if I choose 3024 x 1296.
The forums search didn't help me to solve my problem.
Has anyone hints, suggestions or solutions for me?
Greetings from Germany
zeckie81