• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

1SpyKillsU

Corporal
8 Badges
Aug 20, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
The Rovers can only go down and go up hills that a have ramp like terrain and they will not go up and down ditch, hump, swell like terrain etc.

Note: You should have and keep eye on all your Rovers and Drones since there the backbone of your colony and Rovers aren't cheap to replace them or buy them, unless you have tons of money to spend on replacing them!!! Be careful with the terrain editor too!

PS: When you had deleted the building it could have left some kind hump like terrain, because it also happened to me too many times specialty with deleting the Domes!!! I loaded the previous save file and retried from there.

Good Luck with your journey

Last edited:

1SpyKillsU

Corporal
8 Badges
Aug 20, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
Was that before you had deleted the building or after you had deleted that building? Because some buildings can alter the terrain specially the Dome "very large" buildings, because I tried to place a passageway from one dome to another dome and I couldn't place it at all, because "it was on a slight hill, at the lip of the Dome" of the terrain and I also couldn't place a power & water/oxygen grid nearby the dome too!!! One time I built a few drone repairing stations with a small power supply grid at the bottom edge of a ramp and after I finish it none of my Roves and/or Drones could go back and forth up and down the ramp after they had finished what they were doing down there, there was a large waste rock storage array I had set up down there.

:D