• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gamemaster3000

Recruit
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know what happened but my rovers could initially go down the hill to the water deposit and be fine. But the sol 28 save game file they can't go up or down.

I reloaded from sol 21 and played to sol 30 and it was fine.

I started deleting buildings and looking for depots or something but they can't get it.

Attachments

• Autosave Sol 21.savegame.sav
    34,5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMM sol 28 oops forgot oxygen.savegame.sav
    34,5 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
The Rovers can only go down and go up hills that a have ramp like terrain and they will not go up and down ditch, hump, swell like terrain etc.

Note: You should have and keep eye on all your Rovers and Drones since there the backbone of your colony and Rovers aren't cheap to replace them or buy them, unless you have tons of money to spend on replacing them!!! Be careful with the terrain editor too!

PS: When you had deleted the building it could have left some kind hump like terrain, because it also happened to me too many times specialty with deleting the Domes!!! I loaded the previous save file and retried from there.

Good Luck with your journey

Last edited:
Was that before you had deleted the building or after you had deleted that building? Because some buildings can alter the terrain specially the Dome "very large" buildings, because I tried to place a passageway from one dome to another dome and I couldn't place it at all, because "it was on a slight hill, at the lip of the Dome" of the terrain and I also couldn't place a power & water/oxygen grid nearby the dome too!!! One time I built a few drone repairing stations with a small power supply grid at the bottom edge of a ramp and after I finish it none of my Roves and/or Drones could go back and forth up and down the ramp after they had finished what they were doing down there, there was a large waste rock storage array I had set up down there.

:D