• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
von Streusser said:
I hereby grant SaT temporary control of Prince Martin of Aragon for the purposes of the Coronation of the King of Mallorca only.

Thank you, drive through. :)

Now that the coronation is complete, this grant has expired and is revoked. That is all. :)

Jape said:
Newbie here, I apply for Serbia if I may

I'm a bit green as far as mods go, but I'll try to flex my little muscles as far as I can. You are approved for Serbia, enjoy. ;)

chess.jpg

Prior to posting a court, make sure you post an official post in the Charts of Lands and States thread to let our humble statsmeister Prætor know (A formality, since I'm the one that approved you ;).)

also, feel free to read through the rules and statistics in the aforementioned thread to familiarize yourself with it.

if you want to go into detail, the rules are gathered here.

finally, if you are new to the game and feel utterly lost, you are strongly encouraged to ask questions either in the Lounge where there is a lively debate (even of things not game related) or the Questions thread. There the discussion is more focused.

Lastly, if you still feel a bit at odds with the system, I will be happy to provide you with a Steward. Stewards are experienced players who will be your personal "guardian angels" to help you navigate the game and its intricacies. There is more information here.

:eek:o after all this bureaucracy, i forgot to mention the most important thing: enjoy yourself while playing and have a good time! :D

bandman said:
I am getting burnt out in Wallachia, yes I am still there, but I want more excitment. What could be more exciting than the exact center of Europe? I would like to apply for Switzerland.

I'm not fond of seeing people switch countries frequently, but it has been quite a while since you left Bulgaria for Wallachia, and with the recent turn of events regarding the Ottomans and Byzantines, I can see why you would leave. You are approved for Switzerland.

chess.jpg

Prior to posting a court, make sure you post an official post in the Charts of Lands and States thread to let our statsmeister (The ever-humble Prætor, myself.) know that you are switching countries, and that Bulgaria is NPC.

also, even though you have already played, feel free to read through the rules and statistics in the aforementioned thread to familiarize yourself with it.

if you want to go into detail, the rules are gathered here.

:eek:o after all this bureaucracy, i forgot to mention the most important thing: enjoy yourself while playing and have a good time! :D

No sense in further delaying the inevitible methinks, I shall be (as i'm pretty sure there are no rules against me approving myself unless I were switching realms :D) taking control over Novgorod with HoS : Prince Anatoly Tverdislavitch as per Dewey's court.

hey

I`m signing out as Anjou for some time. seeya later. ;)

Gotta resign as Castilla y Leon.

It was fun, but I am not unbusy enough to get to it. :eek:o Perhaps after Christmas I could return, but I can't forsee a time until then. I have a big article due this quarter for a journal.

Thanks for the good times. :)

Right, I have to throw in the towel....

I've tried to muster my interest several times these past months, but every attempt seems to be twarted by the lack of consistent players in the Italo-French area..

Thus I declare Savoy NPC, I may return if the game pics up and no one else has gotten my dear Red Count :)

V

Everybody must have seen that I have been very inactive. Sorry but I don't have enough time anymore to play this game. Sorry :(

I resign ashamedly from Bavaria...