• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Velasco said:
Newbie here, would like to play as Naples. Would that be ok?

Velasco, welcome to the game. Yes, I approve you for Naples. Since Morm got himself banned, Naples is for all intent and purposes NPC. Now for the talk (if you read only one thing before you start playing, make sure its the text below ;)):

chess.jpg

prior to posting a court, make sure you post an official post in the Charts of Lands and States thread to let our stat meister know.

also, feel free to read through the rules and statistics in the aforementioned thread to familiriaze yourself with it.

if you want to go into detail, the rules are gathered here.

finally, if you are new to the game and feel utterly lost, you are strongly encouraged to ask questions either in the Lounge where there is a lively debate (even of things not game related) or the Questions thread. There the discussion is more focused.

Lastly, if you still feel a bit at odds with the system, I will be happy to provide you with a Steward. Stewards are experienced players who will be your personal "guardian angels" to help you navigate the game and its intricacies. There is more information here.

:eek:o after all this bureaucracy, i forgot to mention the most important thing: enjoy yourself while playing and have a good time! :D

Blinky said:
EDIT: Strike that! It seems there's a court already set up for them. I was misled by the Nat Stats saying they are still NPC. Any suggestions for me?

rather than a region you are interested in, i would recommend looking for places next to players you are familiar with or who you think will be dedicated and stick around for long.

;) you can always come up with "fake" history ;) for a realm nobody knows anything about :D

Hi, I would like to inscribe for the Mamelukes if that is possible, I need new blood it seems, and Granada is a bit isolated at the moment.

Last edited:
Application #2

Here's a list of priorities, so if I happen to apply for a country that is being played, my apologies.

1. Orleans
2. Boubonnais
3. Bradenburg
4. Silesia

I would like a chance to join in and give this a shot. I do not have loads of time to devote due to exercises coming up, but I would enjoy role-playing and writing for fun in this game.

I would like to take the reins of the Duchy of Austria, if it pleases the gods. :D

Sapphire said:
I can have Ragusa back? :eek:o My RL is slightly less busy but as long you don;t expect high posting rate...

Cheer

Sap.

hi sap, next time you feel like quitting id recommend just laying low for a while. ok? if you are quiet for a while id recommend just making a post that you monarch is sick or something so that our stats man doesnt have to edit, unedit and reedit the same entry into the stats every other week

;) welcome back

Alhazen said:
I would like a chance to join in and give this a shot. I do not have loads of time to devote due to exercises coming up, but I would enjoy role-playing and writing for fun in this game.

I would like to take the reins of the Duchy of Austria, if it pleases the gods. :D

welcome, approved for osterreich/austria. the archduke played austria before so he might give you an idea of the past history.

dont miss the written part below the image, especially since youre just starting ;)

chess.jpg

prior to posting a court, make sure you post an official post in the Charts of Lands and States thread to let our stat meister know.

also, feel free to read through the rules and statistics in the aforementioned thread to familiriaze yourself with it.

if you want to go into detail, the rules are gathered here.

finally, if you are new to the game and feel utterly lost, you are strongly encouraged to ask questions either in the Lounge where there is a lively debate (even of things not game related) or the Questions thread. There the discussion is more focused.

Lastly, if you still feel a bit at odds with the system, I will be happy to provide you with a Steward. Stewards are experienced players who will be your personal "guardian angels" to help you navigate the game and its intricacies. There is more information here.

:eek:o after all this bureaucracy, i forgot to mention the most important thing: enjoy yourself while playing and have a good time! :D

Blinky said:
Application #2

Here's a list of priorities, so if I happen to apply for a country that is being played, my apologies.

1. Orleans
2. Boubonnais
3. Bradenburg
4. Silesia

no sweat blinky, orleans it is. i think Pet will be a grand suzerain of you. both as a player and a country :) enjoy! and dont forget to post the announcement in the nat.stats for our new and excellent stats man, Praetor!

Well, now that I have gotten a hang to this game and it's wonderful players, I feel I am ready to take on a different, more exploratative position.

For Siena, I leave it in a position where the next player may easily overthrow it's 'Duke' with a new Republic (as constantly the government rose and fell in this era) or keep the ruler and do what they like with him.

But I was wondering if I might inscribe to the good mods to play the Ill-Khan Jalayirids of Iraq and Azerbaijan?

jeffg006 said:
Well, now that I have gotten a hang to this game and it's wonderful players, I feel I am ready to take on a different, more exploratative position.

For Siena, I leave it in a position where the next player may easily overthrow it's 'Duke' with a new Republic (as constantly the government rose and fell in this era) or keep the ruler and do what they like with him.

But I was wondering if I might inscribe to the good mods to play the Ill-Khan Jalayirids of Iraq and Azerbaijan?

you have played Siena for less than a month now.. hmm, hmm,

oh well. make sure you to stick to this one mate ;)

transfer of Beatrice and her companions from Napoli to Jülich RP control

Napoli should confirm.

Naples confirms.

I hereby grant SaT temporary control of Prince Martin of Aragon for the purposes of the Coronation of the King of Mallorca only.

Thank you, drive through. :)