• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eldin, you are from the Netherlands I assume? Anyway, I advice you read some of the courts and see what kind of RPG style we use, don't worry you don't have to make those kind of pages full of RP :D
Just pick a nice nation, I think Lad can get you a steward, I wouldn't mind doing it myself actually. Brabant is still free if you want a dutch-speaking nation :)

I was actually thinking of Bosnia myself, the nice buffer state between Hungary and the Ottoman Empire, the state that has 'EAT ME' written all over it in big shiny red letters.

Still, I think it'd make for nice diplomacy, especially with local bogomil heresy, Bosnian church and several other heretic and non-heretic movements in and around bosnia, as well as an old good king with close ties to the serbs. I see court intrigue, I see great fun :) Plus, my dad's from bosnia, so it'll be like playing a fatherland... kinda. Though you're right in saying that I'm from Holland, so if you think it's wiser to stick to the safer grounds near home, just give me a sign.

Nonono, you should just pick the nation you like the most :)
I just tought that maybe you were interested in Brabant as Dutchman so I told that Brabant is NPC, you seem to know some about Bosnia so if you like it just inscribe as it :)

Eldin said:
Then I hereby do so! I inscribe as the kingdom of Bosnia.

*scurries off to find detailed history and pictures*

approved for bosnia. if you feel like you would benefit from a steward Eldin, let me know via PM and i'll get it sorted. thanks

chess.jpg

prior to posting a court, make sure you post an official post in the Charts of Lands and States thread to let our stat meister know.

also, feel free to read through the rules and statistics in the aforementioned thread to familiriaze yourself with it.

if you want to go into detail, the rules are gathered here.

finally, if you are new to the game and feel utterly lost, you are strongly encouraged to ask questions either in the Lounge where there is a lively debate (even of things not game related) or the Questions thread. There the discussion is more focused.

Lastly, if you still feel a bit at odds with the system, I will be happy to provide you with a Steward. Stewards are experienced players who will be your personal "guardian angels" to help you navigate the game and its intricacies. There is more information here.

:eek:o after all this bureaucracy, i forgot to mention the most important thing: enjoy yourself while playing and have a good time! :D

Realizing that I have been a "country slut" in this game, having picked up and quickly dropped both Ireland and the Golden Horde, I'd like to take one more shot at a relatively obscure military order.

To that end, I'd like to inscribe at the Livonian Order, Head of State the supervillianish sounding Wilhelm von Vrymersheim.

If the mods say no, I will fully understand, and will slink away quietly.

Eldin said:
While I was preparing to post a general genealogy of Stjepan Tvrtko I, I wondered whether it is allowed to juggle history a little insofar as heirs and other court rituals are concerned.

Then agains, these matters may be better addressed by a steward and in private, so as not to clutter the forum. So perhaps it's time to humbly ask for someone to aid me a little :)

use general questions thread for this mate ;) thx

off to play a bit of rtw.. more rulings coming monday

I apologize for not being able to post for a while, Im currently otside the country.I will try to whip up something soon to post it, thanks.

I'm greatly sorry, but I must resign from playing the Ottomans.

Theres been a recent spate of events in RL that haven't allowed me time to devote to the RPG. I could sit there sending the occassional message or declare war and move armies around, but I wouldn't be giving it justice or playing in the spirit of the game.

My apologies, perhaps in a couple months, I'll be able to rejoin.

Well, since I still haven't been approved, I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone if I requested to take over the OE since Damo has decided to leave.

My reasoning is simple. Although Timur is the ultimate badass, he's secluded and irrelevant at the moment, while the Ottomans are highly important and engaged in a lot of political intrigue. Crusaders must die, and I wouldn't mind having some blood on my hands. :)

Voshkod said:
Realizing that I have been a "country slut" in this game, having picked up and quickly dropped both Ireland and the Golden Horde, I'd like to take one more shot at a relatively obscure military order.

To that end, I'd like to inscribe at the Livonian Order, Head of State the supervillianish sounding Wilhelm von Vrymersheim.

If the mods say no, I will fully understand, and will slink away quietly.

alright, Livonia it is mate. try to stick around a bit longer, you'll find switching countries too often isnt very rewarding ;) i never played a country for less than 4~5 months. Maybe Bohemia is an exception as i was annexed :eek:o

Vosh approved for Livonia. change your avatar while youre at it ..

hey guys, I have no idea what is going on the forum lately :( I am using my vacations to great extent away from such crude devices and inventions as PCs and the Internet.

I am very sorry but this is going to last till 13th of August, I am flying to Budapest on 6th (yeah, you heard me right :D) Rest assured I will be back (as I always was) it's just, hmmm, this time of year heh :) anyway, Lad, feel free do do with me and my realm whatever you feel is best.

Where are you SaT?! We need to talk!

Right, it's been over a year now, *gathering credentials in order*

I hearby apply for the fine position of the Anjou of France.

As I'm sure you will remember fondly my previous handling of Navarra in the original medieval RPG, Hanover in both 1515 and 1558 RPGs, and a brief stint as the Pope in 1558

EDIT: Strike that! It seems there's a court already set up for them. I was misled by the Nat Stats saying they are still NPC. Any suggestions for me?

Last edited:
Blinky said:
EDIT: Strike that! It seems there's a court already set up for them. I was misled by the Nat Stats saying they are still NPC. Any suggestions for me?

Depends entirely on what you want to play:)

If you want to be in or around France I think Burgundy is open.

Northern Europe could use a good player in Novgorod.

Or perhaps The Mamelukes if you want to try out Islam?

Apart from those theres plenty of minors around, even...... Brunswick :D

EDIT: Naples needs a player too ;)

Newbie here, would like to play as Naples. Would that be ok?