• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tem_Probe said:
I was approved for Burgundy before. Down for a while due to computer virus, but I began posting my court a few days ago and I was hoping to get started. Do you guys want me to resign, or what?

thanks for bringing that up, with the stats a tad in limbo i tlooked for the burgundian court when approved and couldnt find one. youre definately on Tem-Probe. changing your avatar helps us keep track ;) cheers

I would like to apply for the Golden Horde. I'm just finishing up a few things with the Timurids if I get the job. :)

ET

Oh 'eck, patience never was one of my virtues.

Might I please inscribe as Aragon? I've got a wide open long weekend coming up which would be a fabulous time to set up a court and start digging her out of a hole. :)

Elias Tarfarius said:
I would like to apply for the Golden Horde. I'm just finishing up a few things with the Timurids if I get the job. :)

ET

*bump*

Elias Tarfarius said:

ET

Ruin Ishafan and go running off to greener steppes hmm?

Not particularly cool, but i'll approve it in an ominous sort of way. Horde is after all a bit more important than Tims anyway.

Remember to post your new position in Nat Stats for record keeping. :)

N Katsyev said:
Ruin Ishafan and go running off to greener steppes hmm?

Not particularly cool, but i'll approve it in an ominous sort of way. Horde is after all a bit more important than Tims anyway.

Remember to post your new position in Nat Stats for record keeping. :)

Well, I just got screwed I guess. I asked Lad for a transfer to GH on the 12th and he PMed me yesterday saying he hadnt decided who to give it to yet. :confused:

Due to the fact that I have just done a lot of research and have concluded I would serve this game badly as Trebizone, I would like to ask if I could switch my role to the Republic of Siena?

Der Freidige said:
Well, I just got screwed I guess. I asked Lad for a transfer to GH on the 12th and he PMed me yesterday saying he hadnt decided who to give it to yet. :confused:

Well, he made a post saying he was gone, he sent me nothing concerning your pm and there was an inscrip hanging that I had authority to approve. If he disagrees with the decision, he can always overturn on his return. Though to be brutally honest I think it looks a bit sus when one vassalizes their country to another then goes to jump ship.

jeffg006 said:
Due to the fact that I have just done a lot of research and have concluded I would serve this game badly as Trebizone, I would like to ask if I could switch my role to the Republic of Siena?

You may ask, and if you do ask, I will approve. ;) :)

Please make a confirmation post in Nat Stats stating your previous role as NPC and your new role as Siena.

Note: These two aside, I won't be approving anymore realm transfers until Ladislav returns. Only new applications by established players.

Last edited:
just a quick post

Elias Tafarius is approved for the Golden Horde. I asked both players to send me PMs giving reasons why they would like to play the Horde. ET's reasons were superior to DF's.

don't be mistaken, editing a post made by someone else is the easiest thing, so changing NK's statements is not an issue at all. I would have arrived at the same conclusion.

Now! on to pack my stuff ;) i'll check in before august 1st, most likely mid next week. much love :cool:

DF, fancy playing a different realm? I think the Timurids might be a good choice if you want the mongolian experience :)

Ladislav said:
DF, fancy playing a different realm? I think the Timurids might be a good choice if you want the mongolian experience :)

And feel free to use my Timurid court or ask me for info. I have tons. :)

Ironically, I actually prefered the Timurids to the GH, but at the time of my (privately) asking Ladislav, the Timurids were taken and it didnt seem like Elias was looking to switch.

ANYWAY, since I didnt get that role, whoever's in charge (Katz or Ladislav) mind if I switch to the Tims now that they're vacant? Timur the Lame deserves to be on the world's stage.

Der Freidige said:
Ironically, I actually prefered the Timurids to the GH, but at the time of my (privately) asking Ladislav, the Timurids were taken and it didnt seem like Elias was looking to switch.

ANYWAY, since I didnt get that role, whoever's in charge (Katz or Ladislav) mind if I switch to the Tims now that they're vacant? Timur the Lame deserves to be on the world's stage.

Ladislav will decide upon it when he returns from the land of the dark moors of Devon.

My eye fell on this here RPG not too long ago, and I'd be interested in taking up a nation. However, since I have no prior experience, perhaps it's a good idea I just attach myself to someone's court and start roleplaying there?