• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 10, 2000
Visit site
cartoon_meurs.lg.jpg

WELCOME!
...to the game :)

This is where new players need to post an inscription to join the game. Please check the National Statistics thread, where, on the first page, you will be able to see which nations are NPC (non-player character) and thus available for you to play.

In order to ensure a positive response to your inscription, please try to include as many reasons as possible why you think you would be suited to the RPG and the role you've chosen.

Whilst waiting for approval from the moderators, please browse and familiarise yourself with the rules thread.

In the first instance of excessive spam in any of the working threads, a warning will be given either via PM or in a post on the forum.

Further 'indiscretions' will be rewarded with a negative modifier to your in-game stats, or even permanent expulsion from the game.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you are welcome to inscribe. the countires you choose are not finalized and if two players express interest in the same country, we will use mediation to arrive at a mutually benefitial conclusion ;)

People of tarnished reputations:

LordScod
Innocent

People of feather-light feet:

Clandestino (jun)
Esteva (jun)
Dynokeg (jun)

Last edited:
Bagricula said:
Although, I'd said that I wouldn't return, I'm forced to eat my words. The opportunities the restart has are far too enticing for my own good. I decided though not to take on a major, since my time, my education, and my life in general are already busy enough. Especially since my internet access will be less frequent in the coming two months.

For these reasons, I would like to inscribe as a small country in an interesting position. Please sign me up for Lorraine, sir.

Cantacuzenus said:
I would like to apply for the Byzantine Empire or Trebizond :)

BzAli said:
I'd like to inscribe as the Kingdom of Denmark, please.

Prætor said:
I had a ton of ideas, but I couldn't decide on anything, so uh, I'll request something familiar.

Might I have Sicily?

SaT said:
I would like to apply for the Avignon Papacy.

TheArchduke said:
I am game, too.

Count me in as Tunisia or Austria/Styria.

Either my favourite muslim state or the Habsburg connection depending solely if enough people get around to play muslims state so early in the game.

cccino said:
I would like to inscribe as the Roman Papacy... but I won't, since I can't guarantee activity until after the 16th. :eek:o
(For the record)

N Katsyev said:
I would like to apply for Serbia, with HoS: Prince Lazar Hrebeljanovic. :)
If this is the correct historical HoS I'll make the change in stats, otherwise I'd ask people to refrain from changing their HoS' before game start. More on that later.

Clandestino said:
I would like to apply to Portugal, if that's possible. :)

AugCaesar said:
I should like to inscribe as Venice, at your pleasure thank you!

I Killed Kenny said:
I would like to join as Portugal... I love Clandestino and all... but well I asked if it could be "saved" for me... I hope it was...

Inscribing as Austria.

Would it be possible for me to reserve Bavaria for 3 weeks or so? Just asking :)

cccino said:
If this is the correct historical HoS I'll make the change in stats, otherwise I'd ask people to refrain from changing their HoS' before game start. More on that later.

Depends on what you consider correct. My research points to Prince Lazar to be the most appropriate ruler of 'Serbia'. At this time the Ban of Bosnia was actually claiming King and Emperor of Serbia and recieved little opposition (and little recognition as well), the Turks were too much of a threat to for Bosnia and Serbia both to worry about such petty matters. The majority of Serbian nobles gathered around Lazar who led them to victory in 1381 and eventually in the battle of Kosovo. Whatever the case, the current person listed as HoS was more of a hero given mythic proportions after Kosovo and held little real importance.

Anywho, re-inscribing as Serbia, with Prince Lazar Hrebeljanovic as HoS. :)

hi, I'd like to add that I enjoy researching the Byzantine Empire and surrounding regions, especially in this time period, and N Katsyev is right, the actual ruler of Serbia should be Lazar Hrebeljanovic :)

What happened was that he gained power in northern Serbia after the death of Tsar Stephen Urosh V in 1371 to fight the Turk. He gathered together most of the Serbian nobles under his banner for the struggle, but was killed in 1389. Unless history changes of course, hehe. :D

I would like to inscribe as Castille y Leon, por favor. :)

I will be able to begin a court Thursday. :)