• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(8915)

User #8915
Apr 26, 2002
Velasco said:
Newbie here, would like to play as Naples. Would that be ok?
Velasco, welcome to the game. Yes, I approve you for Naples. Since Morm got himself banned, Naples is for all intent and purposes NPC. Now for the talk (if you read only one thing before you start playing, make sure its the text below ;)):

prior to posting a court, make sure you post an official post in the Charts of Lands and States thread to let our stat meister know.

also, feel free to read through the rules and statistics in the aforementioned thread to familiriaze yourself with it.

if you want to go into detail, the rules are gathered here.

finally, if you are new to the game and feel utterly lost, you are strongly encouraged to ask questions either in the Lounge where there is a lively debate (even of things not game related) or the Questions thread. There the discussion is more focused.

Lastly, if you still feel a bit at odds with the system, I will be happy to provide you with a Steward. Stewards are experienced players who will be your personal "guardian angels" to help you navigate the game and its intricacies. There is more information here.

:eek:o after all this bureaucracy, i forgot to mention the most important thing: enjoy yourself while playing and have a good time! :D

unmerged(8915)

User #8915
Apr 26, 2002
Blinky said:
EDIT: Strike that! It seems there's a court already set up for them. I was misled by the Nat Stats saying they are still NPC. Any suggestions for me?
rather than a region you are interested in, i would recommend looking for places next to players you are familiar with or who you think will be dedicated and stick around for long.

;) you can always come up with "fake" history ;) for a realm nobody knows anything about :D

unmerged(31994)

Zardishar
Jul 15, 2004
Hi, I would like to inscribe for the Mamelukes if that is possible, I need new blood it seems, and Granada is a bit isolated at the moment.

Last edited:

Blinky

Prodigous Pilgrim
24 Badges
Feb 1, 2003
Visit site
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities in Motion
  • 500k Club
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
Application #2

Here's a list of priorities, so if I happen to apply for a country that is being played, my apologies.

1. Orleans
2. Boubonnais
3. Bradenburg
4. Silesia

unmerged(21085)

Meddler Supreme
Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
I can have Ragusa back? :eek:o My RL is slightly less busy but as long you don;t expect high posting rate...

Cheer

Sap.

Alhazen

Europa Barbarorum Team Member
6 Badges
Feb 7, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
I would like a chance to join in and give this a shot. I do not have loads of time to devote due to exercises coming up, but I would enjoy role-playing and writing for fun in this game.

I would like to take the reins of the Duchy of Austria, if it pleases the gods. :D

unmerged(8915)

User #8915
Apr 26, 2002
Sapphire said:
I can have Ragusa back? :eek:o My RL is slightly less busy but as long you don;t expect high posting rate...

Cheer

Sap.
hi sap, next time you feel like quitting id recommend just laying low for a while. ok? if you are quiet for a while id recommend just making a post that you monarch is sick or something so that our stats man doesnt have to edit, unedit and reedit the same entry into the stats every other week

;) welcome back

unmerged(8915)

User #8915
Apr 26, 2002
Alhazen said:
I would like a chance to join in and give this a shot. I do not have loads of time to devote due to exercises coming up, but I would enjoy role-playing and writing for fun in this game.

I would like to take the reins of the Duchy of Austria, if it pleases the gods. :D
welcome, approved for osterreich/austria. the archduke played austria before so he might give you an idea of the past history.

dont miss the written part below the image, especially since youre just starting ;)

prior to posting a court, make sure you post an official post in the Charts of Lands and States thread to let our stat meister know.

also, feel free to read through the rules and statistics in the aforementioned thread to familiriaze yourself with it.

if you want to go into detail, the rules are gathered here.

finally, if you are new to the game and feel utterly lost, you are strongly encouraged to ask questions either in the Lounge where there is a lively debate (even of things not game related) or the Questions thread. There the discussion is more focused.

Lastly, if you still feel a bit at odds with the system, I will be happy to provide you with a Steward. Stewards are experienced players who will be your personal "guardian angels" to help you navigate the game and its intricacies. There is more information here.

:eek:o after all this bureaucracy, i forgot to mention the most important thing: enjoy yourself while playing and have a good time! :D

unmerged(8915)

User #8915
Apr 26, 2002
Blinky said:
Application #2

Here's a list of priorities, so if I happen to apply for a country that is being played, my apologies.

1. Orleans
2. Boubonnais
3. Bradenburg
4. Silesia
no sweat blinky, orleans it is. i think Pet will be a grand suzerain of you. both as a player and a country :) enjoy! and dont forget to post the announcement in the nat.stats for our new and excellent stats man, Praetor!

unmerged(45551)

Recruit
Jun 21, 2005
Since I haven't formally left Meissen, I transfer custody of William of Noto to Sicily, so that his coronation could be roleplayed with ease.

unmerged(9310)

Armchair General w/ cupholder
May 14, 2002
Visit site
Well, now that I have gotten a hang to this game and it's wonderful players, I feel I am ready to take on a different, more exploratative position.

For Siena, I leave it in a position where the next player may easily overthrow it's 'Duke' with a new Republic (as constantly the government rose and fell in this era) or keep the ruler and do what they like with him.

But I was wondering if I might inscribe to the good mods to play the Ill-Khan Jalayirids of Iraq and Azerbaijan?

unmerged(8915)

User #8915
Apr 26, 2002
jeffg006 said:
Well, now that I have gotten a hang to this game and it's wonderful players, I feel I am ready to take on a different, more exploratative position.

For Siena, I leave it in a position where the next player may easily overthrow it's 'Duke' with a new Republic (as constantly the government rose and fell in this era) or keep the ruler and do what they like with him.

But I was wondering if I might inscribe to the good mods to play the Ill-Khan Jalayirids of Iraq and Azerbaijan?
you have played Siena for less than a month now.. hmm, hmm,

oh well. make sure you to stick to this one mate ;)

Avernite

Field Marshal
66 Badges
Apr 15, 2003
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
transfer of Beatrice and her companions from Napoli to Jülich RP control

Napoli should confirm.

Velasco

Meddler Sublime
RPG Leader
Apr 9, 2005
Naples confirms.

von Streusser

Soul Reaper
92 Badges
Mar 31, 2003
Visit site
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Ancient Space
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
I hereby grant SaT temporary control of Prince Martin of Aragon for the purposes of the Coronation of the King of Mallorca only.

Thank you, drive through. :)