• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Italia Graecia - The rise & fall of the republic of Tarentum.
Playing as Magna Graecia, goal to pwn rome and everyone else in my way. We'll have to see what category it falls in under. No novel though.
Starting 474 AVC.
My first AAR, indeed it is.
LINK

Sparta: Rise to Glory AAR
Game: Europa Universalis: Rome Vae Victis
Start Year: 474 AVC
Mod: Hotfixes 212
Style: Diaries, memoires, overviews with maps, art and screenshots!

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388852

Imperium Romanum: Senatus Populusque Romanus (Interactive AAR)
Game: Europa Universalis Rome: Vae Victis
Starting Year: 474 AVC
Mod: Africa Mod V1.1 (includes Hotfixes V2.12b )
Style: Interactive Roman politics simulation, artwork, overviews, maps, varying approaches, strong roleplay aspect.

http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=389020

Last edited:
Started an AAR recently

The Ilergetan Republic
Playing as the Ilergetes [history book I think]
Starts in 474
[thread=394137]Here it is[/thread]

It is now finished, ends at 731

Last edited:
Didn't know this was here before. Oh well. Here's my AAR:
Name:The Gallant Giants of Gaul
Country: Gaul, duh. The game was started as Parisii, though the AAR only covers everything after Gaul was created.
Date: Started in 500 (technically 474, if you include Parisii)
Type: Comedy, somewhat. Not too much humor, but there is some.
It's my first AAR for EUR, though not my first overall.
And here's a link.
Oh, and I'm using the Hotfix mod. Those stab hits are annoying when they happen EVERY MONTH WITHOUT FAIL just because a chieftain has the virility of a soldier ant!

We are beginning a new multiplayer AAR: We Three Kings - an MP aar

I will be playing as Numidia, Jarkko as Egypt, and Wyvern as Pontus.

We start in year 562 AUC. The style will be some weird hybrid of whatever the three of us find fun - expect style inconsistencies all over the place and rampant infighting on the diplomatic level should any of us lie too much in our descriptions of what is going on in-game.

Last edited:
My AAR, The Gallant Giants of Gaul, is finished due to horrible mutant death bug.

Fortunately, very few soldier-ant-people complained about their virility. Unfortunately, the event still lowered stability. Next time I'll just edit it.

IMPERIUM ROMANUM: Manifest Destiny AAR

IMPERIUM ROMANUM: Manifest Destiny AAR
Game: Europa Universalis Rome: Vae Victis V2.2.
Starting Year: 474 AVC
Mod: None
Style: Pseudo-History Book with art, screenshots etc
Objective: My previous Rome AAR was dropped and I will now redo it, in a style similar to the Sparta one but with a greater story aspect.
It is also in a way a showcase of the new patch and if it will greatly influence the game. Feedback, suggestions and comments are ALWAYS welcome.