• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like around 12,000 update subs already.
Two and a half legions enlisted and first day is not finished. Seems popular :)

Been so hard to not post here...

BTW, will you reveal why you choose a different name for the game and not Europa Universalis: Rome?
I think a name not mentioning Europa Universalis is better as it feels more like a standalone game as it is, it loses a possibly synergy but I guess EU: Rome didn't have much of an accumulated fanbase to justify keeping the name, specially since most of the EU: Rome fans should be in this forum and know Imperator is basically Rome 2.

So far what I like the most is the name. "Imperator" somewhat disclose the will that this game may have a long life in DLCs, and endless fun for me.
Still I cannot wait until tomorrow's details. @Johan, if you mention "cursus honorum" when explaining about character system during the presentation I will wet my pants :D

Are 'details' from tomorrow being streamed?

Are 'details' from tomorrow being streamed?
he said in today's opening that it would be "exclusive" so we might not hear the news until next week.

he said in today's opening that it would be "exclusive" so we might not hear the news until next week.
Thanks. Saved me a lot of time looking for a non existent stream. Ah yes, next week we may get people like youtubers able to speak about it.

Aye I was sad to hear that.
But hopefully somebody may record it on phone and upload it heheh.

I mean I still expect them to release the recorded presentation eventually even if it is exclusive for them tomorrow.

Heard they decimate secrete recorders :eek:

Damn. Of course they are smarter than that. WHY DO THEY HATE US SO MUCH AS TO MAKE US ENDURE POSSIBLY WEEKS WITHOUT MORE INFORMATION?
I know ! I need therapy to stop me keep looking at the screen shots and forum

Been so hard to not post here...

Thanks for giving us Imperator:Rome

Seems that a lot of ideas/suggestions/hopes in this forum have been collected and will be present in I:R
I knew so it would be, soon or later. I'm here from the old days of Europa Universalis and Paradox never forgets to listen to his followers.

So, Bon Courage , for all the works to to in the next months.

ROMA VICTRIX

From the pictures...doesn't it seem basically like EU: Rome? 4 pop types represented by numbers, trade routes with a few trade goods for every province, governors...I don't know why give it a different name when it seems basically like EU Rome II ideed.

They probably just wanted to get rid of the EU part of the name. EU part of the name makes it sound too much like a spin-off, which is especially unwanted now due to the game being larger in scope.

The real difficulty is that there is next to no real knowledge of what was going on in the America’s at the time. For example it’s known that the Hopewell cultures were flourishing and trading at the time in eastern NA, but since there are no written records and no surging oral histories we can’t even begin to guess at what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.