• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If your mother's backup computer works, maybe you could buy a cheap graphics card (the minimum needed to play well) so you wouldn't waste too much money.
Or spring for the laptop, whatever you want.

My favorite solution would be to replace the power supply in your good computer, as it's quite cheap and you will have your own computer back. The big snag is that it would only work if that's really the problem. So get a friend for a second opinion would be my advice.

Okay my mom's computer has an integrated graphics card so no go

Only option is a power supply or new computer

Redwolf915 said:
Okay my mom's computer has an integrated graphics card so no go

Only option is a power supply or new computer
Try the power supply first, most likely that will be cheaper than a whole new one.

Ok got a new computer and IN! So I'm going to do something weird to make it so I have Nappy and IN on the same computer... stay tuned...

Redwolf915 said:
Ok got a new computer and IN! So I'm going to do something weird to make it so I have Nappy and IN on the same computer... stay tuned...
so does this mean, you can't continue this AAR, because save games aren't compatable across the expansions. :(

comagoosie said:
so does this mean, you can't continue this AAR, because save games aren't compatable across the expansions. :(
Nah, he's saying he will install the game twice, once with NA and once with NA and IN.

Great to see this continued!

No matter what I do it just keeps crashing...

So this particular AAR is considered done. You can only imagine what damage the Chinese would have inflicted upon the rest of the world until they united it. So I'll start thinking of a new AAR, I'm open to suggestions!

Asia sucks ever since grain is worth millions and chinawareand sugar are just trinkets.

I'm thinking add .25 colonists to the pagan religion and seeing what happens

too bad, I really enjoyed it while it lasted, while I have no suggestions at the time, I'm looking forward to your next AAR!