• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Altair095

Private
Aug 13, 2019
After the release today, i startet with my favorite empire with the origin, i start with 8 robot pops and a robot Factory, I'm in year 30 and on none of my planets is the factory working. Ai is allowed, workers are in the factory but there are no robotspecies in the selection. I modified my species but even this did not help, someone got the same problem?

to be fair, they sent out a hotfix for the easier to deal with problem relatively quickly. they were also quick to communicate that the other issues are more involved and let us know they’re working on it.

other than releasing a completely bug-free dlc, we can’t really ask for much more than that, i don’t think. last thing we want is a rushed out fix that causes more problems than it solves.
I have seen no hotfix notice and the secondary pops still do not grow as before. I've been checking daily for an update for Xbox and nothing has shown up.

I have seen no hotfix notice and the secondary pops still do not grow as before. I've been checking daily for an update for Xbox and nothing has shown up.

ah, sorry to hear that is still an issue, man.

they posted a thread about the hotfix to secondary pop growth on monday.

This morning we have pushed live a hotfix to address issues regarding secondary pop growth that users were experiencing after the latest update. This hotfix only addresses the secondary pop growth issue. There is another planned update in the next several weeks where we hope we will be able to address several other issues that have cropped up since the Nemesis release on Console Edition, but fixes for which were too involved to fit into this hotfix.

The new version number is 5.1.0.0 for Xbox and 05.01 for PlayStation. If your Console has not automatically updated to this version, shut down and unplug for at least 30 seconds, and then restart.

here’s the link to the earlier roadmap thread. it mentions the above hotfix and the forthcoming, more complicated patch for the other issues too, so i think they’ve been pretty good with comms:

After the last major update, we discovered that some of you were having issues with pop growth on your secondary species. Early next week we expect to be pushing a hotfix to address this issue. We also have seen several other bug reports with more involved fixes, that we hope to address in another patch in a few weeks' time.

• 1Like
Reactions: