• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
screensave0ie1.jpg

We swing into Operation Overlord, spearheaded by the Liberian Revolutionary Guards!!! Lets bring Revolution back to France, with Liberty, with Liberia!

screensave1sq7.jpg

I attempt to encircle some Germans. Do you think I succeeded? Hell no, bloody massive mountain range in the way. But hey, I am pushing them back.

screensave2zq9.jpg

Um confused, but er, OK, whatever.

screensave3ve3.jpg

Should be enough for the job, how hard can it be to invade German-held France? Besides, most of the troops are either highly trained or expeditionary forces from Belgium and France (and a few American infantry). No sweat.

screensave4gd3.jpg

I have decided to call the Polish thingy 'Operation Market Garden'. Whaccha think?

screensave5up7.jpg

Looks like the Germans are having some real big manpower problems.

Good-O.

screensave6by6.jpg

Stage 2 of Operation Overlord. This attack failed, but the Germans reinforced Rennes leaving Brest free. The attack was then redirected.

screensave7yb1.jpg

TO PARIS!!!!

Oh and a look at my transports. Oooooooooooooh. I captured one from the Germans at Brest. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

screensave8wj7.jpg

Its a looooong way to Tipperareeeeeeeeeeeee! Its a long waaaaay to go. Its even shorter to Beeeeerlin, I'm taking the shortest rooooooute I knoooooooow!

screensave9xx7.jpg

Hello again Italy. Say is that the Kriegsmarine in port. Muhahahahaha.

As it happens there was a brief naval battle, nothing was sunk and the blasted KM escaped.

screensave10xc2.jpg

I love Switzerland. what a lovely little wall.

screensave11wu9.jpg

Blasted Italians! Fine, we'll soon sort THAT out! To Barcelona!

As to where the KM went....

screensave12du6.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

There goes all my transporters. And 9 South African Divisions enroute to Genoa. The German Navy is really starting to pi$$ me off.

screensave13yd4.jpg

*sigh* well least I am at the walls of Paris.

edit: Oh and the Allies are around 20 VP ahead of the Comintern who are 1 point ahead of the Axis.

I'M WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayeshteni

Last edited:
Ayeshteni said:
I'M WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayeshteni
Who are you and what have you done with Aye? :mad:

Great AAR btw, truely it was a magnificant comeback, the Americans saved your arse :p

This AAR would get even better if you DOWed the commies :D

walrus said:
Who are you and what have you done with Aye? :mad:

Great AAR btw, truely it was a magnificant comeback, the Americans saved your arse :p

French expeditionary forces saved my arse. :D

GenneralHannibal said:
This AAR would get even better if you DOWed the commies

Now, now, lets not get ahead of ourselves. ;)

Edit: Oh and I have just noticed something very nice in the last screenshot. I hadn't even noticed.

My red cookie to the first person to say what it is. :D

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
Edit: Oh and I have just noticed something very nice in the last screenshot. I hadn't even noticed.

Italy is left almost undefended?..

Alfred Packer said:
Is it the undying support of the Liberian Hordes around Orleans?

Nope. But proud I am of those plucky lads.

General_Grant said:
Italy is left almost undefended?..

Nope, but that does put a wee smile on my face. If only I had the troops in the area to exploit it.

As for German ships in Cherbourg, that does NOT make me happy. ;) :p

Ayeshteni

You ... are just outside of Paris ?

The Soviets have taken Berlin. The German Capital is in Essen.

And why the hell was Cunningham who in OTL destroyed the Italian Navy commanding a bloody transport fleet?

trekaddict said:
The Soviets have taken Berlin. The German Capital is in Essen.

We have a winner!

Here you go.

Gigalocus said:
How did you get troops into Poland?

Warsaw Rising event.

@Bafflegab and trekaddict: Well he just was ok. Yes, my navy suck.

A relatively hectic but short update coming up. Hard to remember doing screenies when the world explodes on you. :(

Ayeshteni

Last edited:
screensave0su4.jpg

Sigh. *ding ding* round two!

screensave1pb9.jpg

Some good news, some bad. This was the second battle against the KM, the first saw me sink a CL....and lose two 'ships'.

screensave2fd5.jpg

Woohoo, with victories like this we should have this settled soon eh?

screensave3kz2.jpg

Its a rush against the Soviets to carve up the Reich!!! Oh yes, France liberated too. YEHAAAAWWW

*insert a screenie of the Germany surrenders event sequence*

Yeah, I'm a twonk, I forgot you can't use F11 when an event window is open.

screensave4bg1.jpg

90% of my expeditionary forces decide enoughs enough and I lose control of them. Meanwhile, my troops in Italy find themselves in a bit of a supply bother. :wacko:

Oh will insert screenie of present situation. Doesn't seem to have taken a screenshot (prolly had another event window open).

screensave5hm6.jpg

Standings:

Axis 30
Allies 409
Comintern: 284

278.gif

Ayeshteni

Last edited:
trekaddict said:
Thank you.

Nae bother. If you press 'reply' to the post with the cookie you can copy the code for the cookie (change the size to 2) and you can (if you wish) have an interactive cookie in your signature just like mine. :D

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
Nae bother. If you press 'reply' to the post with the cookie you can copy the code for the cookie (change the size to 2) and you can (if you wish) have an interactive cookie in your signature just like mine. :D

Ayeshteni

Done.

No problem. As you can see it works now.