• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
dublish said:
Looking at some of your battles, it seems you have the disturbing tendency to use less than half your forces in major attacks. Maybe you should start using the Support Attack mission.

EDIT: And I'll support Operation Barny. You need Gibraltar before you try supplying any invasions from the Med.

Oh I do use support attack. Perhaps the Screenshots do not show it well. For example my '58 Division Banzaii' into Fuka. You will see that 24 Divisions were on attack and took the province. The other 31 (yes I know it doesn't add up - I'm scratching my head at that as well) were on support attack. They then attacked Gerawla. In the Holy Land, the screenie with Weygand throwing the Italians into the Red Sea was supported by a support attack from El-Arish (sp). :)

Operation Barny is the Balkans Campaign. Do you mean Operation Routemaster (invasion of Spain)?

Aye.

I vote for the invasion of Spain!

It will be beneficial to your convoy situation. You can then stop in the Pyrenes if you feel the Germans are too strong to continue very far. I say let the Soviets handle the Germans in the east. Routemaster ftw.

In any cases its good to have you on the offensive again. :)

Ayeshteni said:
Operation Barny is the Balkans Campaign. Do you mean Operation Routemaster (invasion of Spain)?

Aye.

If you do this, you should break in the Catalonia area, it's controlled by Italy, which I'm sure that you've wiped half of its army. And Germany seems to occupied in the East and in the Eastern East to leave any garrisons there.

DarkReborn said:
If you do this, you should break in the Catalonia area, it's controlled by Italy, which I'm sure that you've wiped half of its army. And Germany seems to occupied in the East and in the Eastern East to leave any garrisons there.

However landing on the Atlantic cost would be much more convoy-efficient, because before he capture Gibraltar all his supplies will have to pass trough Suez, wich would make a convoy ring all over Africa.

yeah go for routemaster. though barney is the best name :D

excellent recovery sir. the loss of malta saddened me but apart from that you've done very well.

Ayeshteni said:

Aye.
:eek:o Er... Yeah. Routemaster. That's the one I meant.

Barney has a better name...

And it looked like Italy could actually do something. If you want a challenge mod the save to put Japan in the Axis, so after conquering Persia, they get access through Iraq :rolleyes:

Spain it is then.

A barny in the ..erm... Basque, or the Balearics. :D

For those who don't know 'A barny' is 'A punchup' or 'A scrap' :nods:

@Crush3r: Are you insane!!!! :eek: :p Its hard enough as it is. Oh yes someone inquired what difficulty level I am playing, the answer is Normal/Aggressive.

Aye.

Hey! You didn't fail! :mad: I want my money back! :D

Nah, you probably mess of Invasion RouteBarny anyway... :p

My black sense of humour would made me to suggest to implement 1, 2, and 3 at the same time, but, as I'm a nice sod (well, kindof), I'll suggest to our favourite indecisive sod to go straight for 2. :D

Angles beat Napoleon in Spain, not in Greece. While the new enemy also fights against Russia with some success, you must land Spain and throw them out. :)

Brits allways win when fighting in Spain, I am sure of that. :p

screensave0nb7.jpg

The Italians still left in Africa are concentrated mainly in Morocco and Algeria. Needless to say the American AI is storming...erm, actually they are doing pretty much bugger all here.

screensave1jy4.jpg

Me cleaning up and blasting my way to Casablanca. One side note: I made the mistake of moving my airforce to Tripoli to assist the army.

screensave2op1.jpg

A mistake? Surely not! Looks secure to me?

screensave3dj1.jpg

Especially with your Med navy sinking the Italian navy?

screensave4ee6.jpg

Bugger. Goodbye RAF.

screensave5og5.jpg

A look at the theatre.

screensave6uw2.jpg

Righty-o

screensave7ow2.jpg

Nearly there (and thats the same with imageshack, jesus how many failures to load does it take, I've been trying to upload this shit for the last 40 minutes :mad: )

screensave8qh6.jpg

Cleanup of Africa complete (except for two italian flags in the 2 desert provinces of Egypt and the Sahara). I. Fleet enroute to assist in the landings of Spain. Transport Fleet have already travelled around the Cape to Casablanca and the Army is mustering towards Casablanca as well.

Operation Barny (Iberia) is go.

Ayeshteni

shit or well done. A bit of both.

As for the RAF, fear not I have a Naval bomber squadron and an Interceptor squadron left. What more do you need? :eek:o

Ayeshteni