• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

grumpy-smurf

Captain
2 Badges
Nov 7, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
I've watched a few videos of some guys playing the game and they have this awesome looking "tool" (MOD or DLC, I'm not sure), where they can:

1. Smoothen any awkward curves or edges on roads and railways and make them look more realistic,
2. Put more signs on junctions, like set priority etc,
3. Various number of road types,
4. More roads with one or more "exit to junction" lanes that facilitate traffic.

I am not sure at all if it is just a single DLC or MOD, or more, but I just made a search on Paradox website and I couldn't find anything like it (Steam for some reason won't sign me for the game DLCs).

Any more suggestions for DLCs welcome.

Sound like MoveIt!, TMPE and NExt2.

All are highly recommended as necessary, although some people seem to favour RON and some NExt road clones over NExt2.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Are they all MODs? Because I can't find everything.
Yes

And which one is the DLC that sets specific building style per district?
Another mod. Just download one of these, mark out a district and in the drop down menu pick the style.

You can get a couple of custom styles as CCPs, European Suburbia, Modern City Centre and Japan.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yes

Another mod. Just download one of these, mark out a district and in the drop down menu pick the style.

You can get a couple of custom styles as CCPs, European Suburbia, Modern City Centre and Japan.
Thank you!