• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, how's progress coming?

Yukala said:
s---l---o---w
:eek:
That's too bad, but as long as it still is moving forward. Any ETA, guestimation or shot-in-the-dark as to when we might see a release?

Yeah. I'm feeling the need to play it right now. Why can't you just clean up any outstanding bugs, and then continue to focus on other things once we test it. After all, having people test things is very useful...

Hi guys!!

Sorry so silent.

I have been working on new business 24/7.

Here it is another 14 hour day and all I did was bring up the editor and look at the last file loaded for editing, Land of Khem and her claims. So that means I am still in Afrika.

Not yet sure of any kind of time-table for this project just yet. Maybe, in a few weeks.

Like General Hannibal, I'm eager to get my hands on the new build. Hope your scheduele lightens up soon so you can get back to the important stuff. ;)

Yukala said:
Hi guys!!

Sorry so silent.

I have been working on new business 24/7.

Here it is another 14 hour day and all I did was bring up the editor and look at the last file loaded for editing, Land of Khem and her claims. So that means I am still in Afrika.

Not yet sure of any kind of time-table for this project just yet. Maybe, in a few weeks.

Are you stuck in the middle of something now, or is there potential for a quick release?

GeneralHannibal said:
Are you stuck in the middle of something now, or is there potential for a quick release?

yes and no.

However, if you ever want to work on-line in 'Social Marketing' give me a chance.
:D

You're good!!!
:cool:

Yukala said:
yes and no.

However, if you ever want to work on-line in 'Social Marketing' give me a chance.

You're good!!!

I'm also confused :eek:o

GeneralHannibal said:
I'm also confused :eek:o

Sorry, just in 'another world' for a spell.

You are great with ideas and direct writing. I have among many other things, 'boning up on what is called: 'Social Marketing'. WEB 2.0 based.

Anyway, I think you would be handy at it.

As to how goes the mod?

No progress to report, except I just purchased an 'upgrade' to my 'editor'. So I should be able to work much faster at some point in the future.

By the way have you or anyone else familiar with playing my mods, yet played ARMA_1.2?

And if so, how does it compare?

Kind Regards,

Yukala said:
Sorry, just in 'another world' for a spell.

You are great with ideas and direct writing. I have among many other things, 'boning up on what is called: 'Social Marketing'. WEB 2.0 based.

Anyway, I think you would be handy at it.

As to how goes the mod?

No progress to report, except I just purchased an 'upgrade' to my 'editor'. So I should be able to work much faster at some point in the future.

By the way have you or anyone else familiar with playing my mods, yet played ARMA_1.2?

And if so, how does it compare?

Kind Regards,

Haven't actually played HOI2 in a long while. Been to busy (in OT among other things :eek:o). I'm still a little shy of Arma because of its bugs, but I plan on trying soon because of the new patch. Also, thanks for the compliment :).

Just curious, what new nations have you added since the last iteration? Do I remember something correctly about a rival to New Carthage?

Edit: Looking back, I can see you sent me a PM. But I deleted it a while ago. Also, whats so special about house rarzocky?

Also, Greece doesn't really make sense as a seperate entity from the Byantine Empire. Just saying. How about a puppet Bulgaria instead, as the Bulgars were a kingdom seperate back in the day. Either that, or an independent non-puppet Republic of Athens.

Lastly, how goes the idea of different government forms, (i.e. free republic) being immune from the fascists. Any hope of revisiting that idea? (although of course, not all countries could go into that without suffering severe instability, mainly monarchies).

Also, whats happening in Africa?

Last edited:
Official update!

See this thread

I wish to port this project to this proposal.
:D :cool:

Yukala said:
Official update!

See this thread

I wish to port this project to this proposal.
:D :cool:

Don't get your hopes up to much, they may not be doing this with HOI2...

*gets really hopeful*

GeneralHannibal said:
Don't get your hopes up to much, they may not be doing this with HOI2...

*gets really hopeful*

I know, but I cannot help but be 'hopeful'.

Good luck, given what you've done with HOI2 already I practically salivate at the thought of what you could do with the source code! :D

If you do switch over to that project, however, please be sure to release whatever you have so far to keep us occupied. ;)

VILenin said:
Good luck, given what you've done with HOI2 already I practically salivate at the thought of what you could do with the source code! :D

If you do switch over to that project, however, please be sure to release whatever you have so far to keep us occupied. ;)

This man speaks the truth :)

Thanks guys for your confidence!!

Now to communicate some of 'where' I am at.

Will start a 'game mod blog' soon. Add link to signiture here so you can better keep pace with the 'mod'. As to Paradox opening up HOI2_1.3a, I just have to 'dream' it will happen soon or late. All this software is far more 'dated' than one can readily see from just counting the years since it first came to be.

So it must happen with this 'whole generation' of software. Knowledge 'doubles' probably daily now.

I have just upgraded a whole slew of software applications on my quad x64 XP computer. It has taken two plus years to see the software support I was looking for.

This included the lastest x64 compatible editor with all the bells and whistles. One I have been using for years to build the mods, now a very comprehensive program.

Well, business start-up is gaining speed and I am 'up to it', not 'overwhelmed' so as things move along so I will set aside so many hours per week on this mod.

Happy gaming!!

*waits eagerly for blog*