• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nikovi: Tries rigs election
Chief Marcus: No you don't
Nikovi: Yes I do
Board of Directors: Nikovi you're no longer the CEO
Judge: And you go to jail
Everyone: And we kick Divitae out of the UC

P.S. I was Nikovi. Now I am Xander

The 2200 Elections - Meet the Factions!
The Elections of 2200

Meet the Factions
Theian Outerspace Movement (TOM)

qfvXcmb-exRYcx-vXbykmUKvdmMaaDoSmLrONr2bN1zXF2Cfzg378359DRSHJQwHzTLXNvRnPSZf92jxIpRuLtQFSNqPe6bLU86PiDGz1hh9lT8F7Pq7N1PcYeuItZ9ymfh4tdDI

The T.O.M. is a centre-left faction concerned with the expansion of the Republic into outer space and the wellbeing of every citizen, whether they are a factory worker in one of the many alloy foundries or a wealthy CEO of a Megacorp. The T.O.M. deems expansion in the galaxy as an utmost founding block for the future of the Republic, which the T.O.M. believes should be maximised by the government as much as possible. At the same time, the T.O.M. believes that the expansion and subsequent increase of supply of materials, resources and capital should benefit all and not a select club of privileged people. Combining the ideal of the Manifest Destiny of the Theian Republic with social policies ensuring that all can benefit from the expansion that awaits our great Republic, whether they are Human or any Xenos that might end up in the Republic in the future, the Theian Outerspace Movement is eager to promote its ideals which it believes will bring peace and prosperity to the Republic and lift it to unprecedented heights.

The Ethics of TOM
Militarism: Centrist
Foreign Policy: Centrist
Expansion Policy: Manifest Destiny
Voting: Equal Xeno Rights
Religious Law View: Secular
Centralization View: Centralized

Democratic Labour Party (DLP)

5yYKeboODdOonQG5MNO7TWbk0p9sSsll1UN2HgAwx5q0tRTfEEumADDme7HG33w1MEuxwqdgwvtPU6QhM7VK_g3t-m53QTd7V8Bb58j4krB6dU9opVFvhIWNTZ3pH2GEFKiQBUPA

The Democratic Labour Party is a party that represents the small people and workers and unions, while seeking to also improve the living standards of all people. The Democratic Labour Party is a center-left party seeking to eliminate the injustice of the inequality that could potentially be caused by the free market. The party supports a social market economy, believing the government should intervene in the free market if needed to ensure fair competition. While maintaining a Welfare state to eliminate inequality.

The Ethics of DLP
Foreign Policy: Friendly
Expansion Policy: Expansionist
Voting Policy: Equal Xeno Rights

National Conservative Party (NCP)

Nyg6yj-3Z01ayyIMyAw-gSIZket4n5IvPU37pHItDkG20MpGTr7oFVCJKWVlq9jn4LnbMPEuk0acLxWr6zR0Bxns6yVSfHCjG_haOsxIEn25CIBjpLpOEzo6k6nBvYs7MA-4k8Gv

Founded in 2197 by A group of Liberals and Conservatives to Create a Center-Right Party for the Senate to represent the People in a Responsible way and create a Nation with Liberal and Conservative Values for its Citizens and to Create a Liberal Republic with an Empire.

The Ethics of NCP
Voting Policy: Humans Only
Centralization View: Decentralized

Gommunist Workers Union (GWU)

KGsD10LY9SzK7SiH9SxqErVwdpn7xy5Tt6bwUjiEJDOnUq93R_dHznz-jr3lgI0HvDjsv6EBlk4V13F9PZoltaJYPje59p-1uVSQ28m5tb2Aa9sBoY0sysVaivH05EwUAczTD4IH

Gommunism has set its sights on a command economy and a direct voting for senators, governors and president. Giving all parties involved in elections a certain amount of money to run their election campaign that cannot be gone over. To insure an equal and fair election.

The Ethics of GWU
Militarism: Jingoist
Foreign Policy: Xenophile
Religious Law View: Anti-Religious

Theian Econationalist Front (TEF)

MZ-7LIowgXbTohsFBAHsWmc_ub7cd1Fp7j5Kx513Jds98jDNiID_OLUMODZUBU0K0SWDlL8m_9ui-TqJoxz_mX0rCHl8KRFrOyJEFaDsfc76ZCjINObZORlTH6yIJRTH2wVBQK6o

With the prospect of humanity as an interstellar species, several members of the scientific community have banded together under the leadership of Dr. Crichton Li and founded the Theian Econationalist Front in 2193. It is deeply rooted in scientific theories ranging from evolutionist survivalism to genetic ecosystem ecology. Currently the TEF runs on the platform of Eco-Capitalism as the foundation of a healthy nation, living the Green Dream and the Protection of the Theian Ecosystem.

The Ethics of TEF
Foreign Policy: Like-Minded Only

The National Movement (TNM)

vjeY-CShy4UT3AW-PdCg6IX5stC66Dx3sTzwtVapMOI7MYRiHEo0gd1oGiYXfN4KoNQLQopomvZ1PnClXOg2WQW2TNMTgcUhF6RkZjWnyw7D7pc77VBUUhSwbxaVRD0GIK5fnXMK

The National Movement is founded on the principles of autonomy for the nationalities. Founded in 2200 by Gulina Ludmila it has no history, only a goal to accomplish.

The Ethics of TNM
Foreign Policy: Xenophobic
Expansion Policy: Stabilist

Eriphunism Unity League (EUL)

Cgxu_hoPcI38Tc73rICZwDmtpMp57tENRKJh2mKqv8gJzMwoXi4gSOm93dghxyMgMZNyATpixWNevNtxMSKAG0T2g9GzLlUpoSiwdcY9TAY5oyXAAEE3f1XAe5ZCBD5UAlgE9n15

The Eriphunism league was founded in the year 2100 by cardinals, minor priests and devout followers of the faith in attempts to make the religions voice and influence louder in the world and give a party to voters that have strong religious values. The pope may not be politically active but members and of the church are active in hopes of spreading the word of Eriphuni and making religion an important traditional factor in society. The party does its best to preserve cultures of their followers by not forcing a united language, or a single national culture dominant norm. They only care in preserving the teachings of Eriphunism and not in the followers origins and cultural practices.

The party is well known for supporting policies such as subsidies, welfare and healthcare to those in poverty to the middle class in attempts to help society grow and be more unified in time. Party members are also known for being active in large charity events and donors as well. The party however is known to attempt to prozlatize people to the church during these events and have as of late tried to increase party membership and religious following in the poorer regions of nanbu kong.

The Ethics of EUL
Foreign Policy: Xenophile
Religious Law View: Religious

Republican Defense Initiative (RDI)

2NhNi0KGuUZHGEQHYZ5i1J75aKYSzL0t8SIYRx6E0ug8xxQ1WHACdFyZW1XkJOvWwQe6_bN203HbcV4_3uJXX3QMPzLW_lACIl5AatLRgCxgW5v2RKNqEoIiN182_hHZ-XFQi4OZ

A party for the socially liberal and fiscally conservative. The RDI was founded by retired CEO Daniel McMaster after an enlightening trip around the Republic. He came back home to Caris Park in order to found a faction that would emphasize ideals he thinks lead to a prosperous society: equal opportunity, laissez-faire economics, and rugged individualism. During its infancy, the RDI found little support in the heavily left-wing Caris Park and Athos. Daniel, fearing his new party would wither away, reluctantly merged with the Athos Reactionary Militia (ARM) in order to gain a new base. This wing of the party is the side that advocates for strong militarism. After a few more years of emphasizing lower taxes, less regulation, and equal opportunity, the RDI was surprisingly able to establish a strong base of power in the greater-Athos region. RDI politicians control much of the local government in the Athos Metro area. The RDI hopes to work with the NCP, a fellow conservative party based nearby in Lanthea. With their base set, the RDI and the ambitious Daniel McMaster hope to lead at the national level.

The Ethics of RDI
Militarism: Militarist
Foreign Policy: Like-Minded Only
Voting Policy: Select Xenos Only

The Neo-Market Coalition (NMC)

HYr1Dm6Q25UKOxJixcRWlZ2cwMb58WnGxB5oYU5eHPpLEZ719BN6A7Huz-k63QdpOp8EIXQeaaibXdN-URvDgZpRlm2bYL_N4QDRLeHYV830MpSz1_4rf3bC1wjNcRv0S2FrpEYO

The mission statement of the NMC: “Our party stands firm in our belief of the greatest tool for prosperity, the open and free market. Anyone with the right skills and ingenuity can become a glorious success, and it is our duty to ensure that path always remains open. Together we shall build a brighter future for all”

The Ethics of NMC
Militarism: Anti-Militarist
Voting Policy: Select Xenos

Theian Union Party (TUP)

FzGhDCv1vzLPqmWr-z09_RRFOTkMUjR0bPehyIf_HHrClB__yLRni8lZTwxHSSvpChKqYTZTwMzgjD32fEG26Q8EV2F6iNerAO4iCotkFkN93xFWn4wNNgrxz2SSm700m4miyT8M

Since its founding in 2095 the TUP began to gain support in Dexia due to its belief in freedom and that the state should protect its people and the market which gained a lot of views towards the party.

The Ethics of TUP
Expansion Policy: Stabilist
Centralization View: Mixed

The Peace and Faith Compact (PFC)

9WcT152RpUnxOI6-wcH-FpaJP73pr_KVVGjMNMTfjRYsvVKMPpAzhQIuiWWp_wSc2A94DqhzyZHBq_Ub07zOtQS9jMuy36w658E8dVuNtkMFjilUx18gIjXcWcEY3HFJPM-hGtcY

The Peace and Faith Compact is a new political movement led by Prince Adeeb Al-Darab ahead of the elections of 2200. The PFC was formed as an alliance of three smaller parties too new and too small to successfully campaign on their own that felt unrepresented in the existing party system. The pacifistic isolationists of the Peace and Development Party, Adeeb’s religious traditionalists of the New Mandate of Faith, and the autonomists of the Home Rule Compact thus united behind a common program of social change. While not yet the well-oiled machine of older movements in terms of resources or a traditional base of supporters, the PFC has a strong body of grassroots activists from its three component parties. Despite a significant level of enthusiasm for the party, it is facing an uphill battle to win over most voters. The FPC is therefore trying to emulate the Global Unity Movement of old in its campaigning in an attempt to appeal to voters with a similar message of hope and change.

The Ethics of PFC
Militarism: Pacifist
Expansion Policy: Isolationist

2200 Presidential Candidates

Konstantin Hoth of the NCP

g-XJm6iOlNb4x4IN_28gmY99ZrH56IK8poyfu_LRakWcUovA0MdvS2pIaIQimiByaF2G5Z4aAY0LtMw0JizjGHy8soIlUSLuFA2LekyK_C9Q9nAVVFxRdJFLP2fRAtx_ArlDPncd

Konstantin Hothserved his 4 years in the Army, but decided it wasn't for him. After that, he entered into the realm of politics, and slowly made his way up the political ladder, until finally he managed to get to the top of his local Conservative movement. But when the announcement of a Planetary Senate came through, Hoth decided to go national, and thus the National Conservative Party (NCP) was born, with him at its head.

Hoth’s Promise to the Republic
“By the end of my term I promise the people of the Republic, that you will see an increase to our alloy production with a new alloy factory district. With these jobs and their production, we shall push out into the great expanse of space! I swear to you people that we will expand into fifteen new systems by 2210!”

Hoth’s Ethics
Militarism: Militarist
Voting Policy: Select Xenos

Endorsements
TOM, TEF, RDI and TUP and the United Conglomerate all support Hoth for President

General Ilyssa Madelyn (Independent)

S98yfL3tQod1caVdceJGB6biUtwHPMHNKiajS3_swBTcCK_xbS1n2rcv9U-1JmgLejHsX-aBxNY95P1jcppx7uPhzB_Hth1S5FfpfxRgcHQpETedAY5IxDCoRXSQEACQ6Pj6Kygx

Ilyssa Madelyn holds herself to be a strong independent, refusing to align to any faction, out of principle. “Factions in our legislative body have been warned against for hundreds of years over the fears of corruption and greed, which we have too often seen manifested. Signing myself to one is signing a deal with the devil, and revoking my position as an individual.”

Madelyn’s Promise to the Republic
“People of the Republic I promise to you that by the end of my term that our world will be ready for this new dawn before us. There are areas of Thiea that have gone to waste but I will make sure those areas do not stay wasteful by the end of my term.”
(remove tile blockers on Thiea)

Madelyn’s Ethics
Militarism: Anti-Militarist
Foriegn Policy: Centrist

Endorsements
PFC, DLP, EUL and the Shinmun Group supports Madelyn for President

Robert Gomme (GWU)

fMKn_mdrLQbxIraWrz6N_R29_Cda3s3-F8V6FVTQtrjSTJdHKLT78iQDfZ1kEqyEKsuPQBjtHTm-D88vOI_m1C5bjvF-kJZcI2fPpc2bqSWN48S3S51GLsUaVMMJf4O7eBYNYjU4

While other children put in his situation may have lashed out or even joined anti-government organizations Gomme's intellect instead led him to join a local debate club, in a great showing Gomme lead said team to win the largest highschool level debate in Nordurs. Thus began one of the most unlikely political careers yet seen. Authoring the now widely published book 'The Flaws of Equality' outlining many of the logical fallacies and other issues of the current communist movement and at 21 years of age established the views now known as Gommunism. "Equality must be forced upon those that seek to stand on his neighbor's back rather than next to him."

Gomme’s Promise to the Republic
“My fellow people of the Republic, I promise that during my term in office we will make sure no one in our Republic has the fear of going hungry or not having essentials to daily life. By the end of this term I can guarantee you that the Republic will be well stocked and ready to help every citizen!”
(Have a stockpile of 3,000 food and 3,000 consumer goods stockpiled)

Gomme’s Ethics
Foriegn Policy: Xenophile
Centralization View: Centralized​

Last edited:
The 2200 Elections - Advertisements and speeches
The Elections of 2200
It is nearing the end of the election season and what a time to be able to vote! The Republic’s Voting Booths are open and the ballots have already begun. This 2200 there are twelve factions looking to sit in the senate and help guide our Republic into the unknown of space. The Presidential vote rages on, just before the booths were opened Andy Smith of the DLP ended his bid for President! Now three men are left battling for your vote to become the first President of the new century! Truly there are momentous times ahead for our Great Republic.

l9NcjG6_ML23QXRk5I4uotdfXatxq5CsYCaZ2b7ZKeiDnhQyPAUdF2M9HorVwQ83Qx2sRoVk15RHDn-rwYVwY7yZv6XrkbLLMigXAnNWqLbr5LsqGgGtVqzNIV_gHmyzxMMEM48P

The Theian Outerspace Movement releases the first ad of the election season, focusing on a strong, centralised and united government needed to tackle the upcoming challenge of massive expansion in outer space.

5A5qX1OQG-DeH3PuV7UfJUc_UY4ekWWae698tJwpx2YpXrabcbetgjdu0runWiS3kh0k1ZWK_l1Xd8SqHzaGAZGKR2_n-H-gV66uLHnfsb0tPXRCj59p1qt58udc6yWte5V-Oat5

Soon adverts for the Neo Market Coalition begin springing up on peoples social feeds, accompanied with messages of a greater future for all through the power of the open market

t4yGzccb4OJ11QOFGrrTXxGTc1UZZb9Oyq3B2NSG3qwjhb__Hij8CVmLlshbvqrL0svHFlfE_jAT4wSjWUUPXAl_ILx-Fmln0YW3j1HFSvWlnoqkoHdaK0k-04CBMTzAa8yniZJu

The Theian Econationalist Movement (TEF) releases its platform on social media. Together, we can build a greener future for all Theians.

arK8xj5KO_qXWLrxtIYnyROYfHowzUE6pfQA5MkeOj6MXFiTW0YTC-WLOxIkH14lpz-SykEVSU1ETo2g_slIXKoLkuLAiTm0tDAKM3RDxeCFgJrPI2lRjS-fjOx4GBu8liNqdwdD

First ad of the PFC campaign against the militarization of space. The ad is mostly shared via social media by activists in preparation for the upcoming Rally for Peace.

ShLSEV2lvecXWUscBdTxjETAMQxShRI2cJv3pjtYT2ySb87yZk_nkQMFPs2kQZMFYW7plfanXBihKNpCtZbJRvWnRh0oVMijQNAJvcbC5usD94TOGcANp3dAlL22fe2tHNhZ8e0X

Support for Hoth for President is released in an online campaign

qBYitQcyiVIrQnftywYBW98mvwiwl6eDcVwYUbtBgqtbT237bVViuJ-x-FnauJqHLbh6BkE0HskA80z47kpRlvw1VoOjDJztoT55PTfqiuTY3xyiTuyrUi0lMPmJuPtajywD8wJX

Flyers from the EUL trying to promote faith principles.

AzGAHfKTb5a5Awhw1DWEKCtYJLJHtXPFm1L7fgVF5OLFodb8SnYQheB6iU1sbyDnZwzoxiaA3k4kNkqrwECizden6EWJAFC_mE3DUSe-Rh7EocZ3hxP49wU0rN0DRtnCizc58NBB

Alexander Dremsk of the TUP steps onto the podium and the crowd claps "Years have passed by ever since humanity has united under one banner. It's time for the Theian people to reach for the stars and expand in a stable economy, one where citizens don't starve and everyone can benefit. I will uplift those starving on the slums on Theia and into a society where they can find opportunity and where they will no longer scavenge on the streets for food. A society where there will be a fair opportunity for Theians everywhere and of course the market. Worlds destined for Theians, whether low class or high class, whether you are in the slums or in the cities, you will prosper in this new republic under the wings of liberty and freedom."

-XYF4ux83O5OxfJ7-Wjeaopb-7EGVffGxzPDAO1MQWwaLFd8fplXnjWFiHvFFB7InxYlU3yY0ND-S-dCPpqpPxPkoupACOlARE7Sr4wU3dFqzcS6BFizP2UQOZ8UMVRG0CmruY_n

NCP flyers such as these can be found being handed out to the people of the Republic.

Pl36s2LdMRW4wS5ch0fJh0i8lwP4kN_GrxBsVJbpL_mo6jrEoc8W6J-AVHIdxrFpn7u3ydSDddYrnmXtIm9TbdPgesVtzMaA79NwtDOm0a_lakIDAOtIh4Kj6i7d_nnqblyaeVbi

Madelyn's Media team releases this ad and the general herself posts the following on social media: "We as a republic have overcome the greatest selfishness and unified as one great democracy. In our current age we are tasked once more to overcome selfishness, and help lift those less fortunate from their states of poverty up to the stars we now seek to explore. A platform of education, of economic security, and of stellar exploration. These are the principles I run on. I stand for the Republic of Theia, and all of its individuals."

3cclifHpC3ptA7jhELltL29GQZfIrSq2GjIdsYL8wukA9vZ6VBv8k8Qr8pRGdDU4AMHgZRqOInqak9yespbNElcAbMsmDdhB-Ma_G15dzcrpw-3G22dEapTd0TUkoh7DgmsZDCBZ

Samuel Vallone of the NMC takes a podium to make his parties full election speech “Ladies and gentlemen, Theia truly stands at the dawn of a new age. I know there has been much talk about what the future may hold, how the less fortunate might be rescued with our ascendance into the stars. Today I come to you not with lofty promises, but with guarantees! The open market has been the single greatest tool of prosperity our species has ever created, a system wherein people can rescue themselves. To show your worth to the entire world! To become a winner! Now with space opening up before our eyes riches like never before will flood into our market, and every man, woman and child will have the chance to become a success beyond their wildest dreams! Come with us people of Theia, and help us unleash your potential!”

whzaEUchR2l_dMnZvWXdXNkrS47GsZLFBSzk048ulNbNJ6QpdQmSTvCK1TDIHthJ_b2wVvxEUj2UORO0RNknhJ8xB6pIApuWHLH-KHOZiB-MQbslDbN48YVv_llqwnuTw_nU864M

The TNM releases a warning against centralization and control.

iMlZjZXOImwCO7cPylNorvO_d1xTgv9WFaKqfMI66aJFY7GoZ7cNJMVPxKkHroU50YCgM9ZWYQFpBJk01C3odO39M3xazGlPFHUIu91klbbhMwZ9o2OcxzhWQxlq8nQ4JJhRz_Td

The RDI has launched an ad campaign in the forms of flyers and online pop ups.

dD2EbAxoRWsdXEYJON_OYV5oJSdom5qHjDyuYw_9JVNRZ8yT9XWBDReX0z_vX9o8unjLHFbVE_rYiitwDMYQgH26ALdLkefjpYr9Ovv6voSsr6FYJrquNUYlbQOBA0o28Nh9Bk_M

TEF releases another ad, campaigning in favour of expansion into outer space. "Space provides vast resources that we can use to fund Social Welfare programs and end unemployment on Theia. If we adapt as a species and conquer these resources, we can achieve our wildest dreams."

doIUzfB5tvN5QQ4xfHwfAXp-sg8R7NswR60Txm0QAdtdscPYrqXycBFwqjQpXPxXxlDrNK_y7JnZni7aJQR8dzX7x5flSr3sHCC1-LgUTaQLEuPMLsn75vUqk7aSL-T_6eg45CT3

More flyers of the NCP are released to the public.

XE-azO1lbu_0jrjO49d4VCqarQmRfR7GX5bts14HaFUNEcpINvJmqWvgZo0laVMzrwOd0GliRPWk5AHmgDCmsDPjbggoyqUOA_Z2S_KNuGcN6mWt8mDQdLxLjRhMxwB7aajuThFN

While most agree Gomme stands a slim chance in the elections a few still flock to his words.

eWpqgut90gHMBYNnf2ds4zZsxLhFIH-NUhVrLR7uJmv79fmvg7XELZ94P74Tzv219HHWD6GZChE-SM8HEOIHSusqNd9gkQJBChJ9EQHotT7ExHSdIj8eo2_4yLgaS9IbV4QAwsaM

The Theian Outerspace Movement releases their 2nd advertisement on all Theian social media emphasising the importance of expansion in outer space for the future prosperity and development of the Republic. Expansion is vital for the T.O.M. and will promote it to its best ability in the Senate

5kAySxw5fiNLjqMkByhtkC7nzi9qy3W0LvoRSbWk3ZidjdQ2pEXMNgWkmZzEKCfDSq8xVM7ZwllWUsBKm7B3RMXJJ5wmXaTlkX70uAgzbUYjzZpFd6m96gcT0QUBsKdyDkp7oPYg

Dr. Crichton Li enters a stage and begins his speech while unveiling a new TEF poster.
"For centuries, humanity has been confined to this beautiful little planet we call Theia. But in the near future, we will change the history of our race and venture outside of our star system. There are some who say this is all madness and that we should focus on the problems we are facing at home. I agree with them to some extent. We must focus on the problems we are facing here, because it is for Theia that we do this. What good is a colony in outer space if you can’t feed your poor? Let me tell you this, out there, there are endless possibilities. Imagine a whole planet, its nature untouched by man, ready for the taking. We could end hunger by exploring new breadbaskets. We could end diseases by discovering new plants with medicinal properties. We could end homelessness by providing new homes to those in need. Our dream as a people is within our grasp, let us all work together towards that dream. The Theian Econationalist Front will fight for those in need and make sure they get the future they deserve."

wCIV4lxlFrCsDQ_DR2ejn56ClfysthGb8x4u8L2Zay_mjAseCb9DCpPkBk5Qn00-m-hptfzoXQ0v_U9zh8hnJSXWyUA9sWZOt-NUxovWZvTCobigSyOPIEvA1bsGQ2jheACOetWl

This message of the TUP is broadcasted on public TV and streaming services.

JnJPioItqbA5Ywk7UeDJRoPxV3X46Y6QpKuvXeFjBQulcob5tuJla0gf7K5DizN_qSE5THgtkx37MfGE2A-5IU3xohpt8eC5D4w_muS7W_qcdKOaJBNz9fIO2fXxHLeFknJ9QadN

The EUL tries to get its message of faith out to the people of the Republic.

sDtHnGRFitY7PcrWtt3jlgXUtBXK8KQI0CCyZo6bSz-OL4SsyiCuF4PnzrY6CFH0Bt9Vsf1Mw5aSdCh90l0lPuN1m_rWbMYW1E3XrH3sJs7Pm6pfR2f7Hq1fqd_TvOdPZo8xUMEP

Large rallies are held by Hoth as he seems to show great promise in winning the presidency

fP-tv4xWVPf41AEzYlU7QbGLmd0InuTdxND7cnxYVlvxVcaRupq17xByd0gKCGTSbHlevAZmqlBEWQ27M-ff_xCJKgPEUEorkRycDkNhRmsx9fSwFfeLHHTMFhDtRHNSe0yhsa4v

Another ad flyer posted by the RDI.

m9zE7OV_PZj3IsL57T3FHwwPACnRsyHTFnCG3jbfg4U0JmfOr3TmXbnOzC_VfynR3YlChQUeSw3p5FWmcaeAYN6Y4eCRfqq4sX6NqVtLGitVOXkacGRNf1AynyaA1VI5SsU6426-

The PFC gives a speech while releasing a newsletter for the boards of activists, faith denominations, community centres, and party supporters.

"We believe that there is still much that can be done towards improving the standard of life and industry on Theia as we reach out to the Stars. Though many expansionist candidates say they will prioritize the development of our world, only our party has a platform truly capable of pledging the necessary resources for such programs. Expansionist parties will always have to choose between cost alternatives of investment in space and at home and who is to say they won't choose the former? There is still much that can be done towards healing the lingering tensions between the regions and the Republic and believe that this can be accomplished by expanding the regional budgets, particularly those of disadvantaged areas, as well as the creation of cultural centres across Theia representing every region that would serve as monuments to unity forever linking the ideals of the Republic to its diverse cultures."

JCURRGL0-ogl374qge34c3Jpb8fiuDTfNvOSpDrPWG1zStXHGOMcMRDd3beEeIP0fqY_2WYBi6m7vsP6rkFtNemLCNsARneX0iRA3DtecqBtNU8i813u21zsXibuw9wKYb055bhZ
3Cq_9uKY593OyWD0xS522gg6bEy8s-WEzKM2PLAyYbN2JARTXJhM2W67Ykw8omsjyqrhKIe42b4XRAdvDABplrHlPgUDvgE_fvZHVjGjcFfsU_gwq_bst5gkVAn1Z9hdnpSBe-y8

Corporations continue to release flyers showing their support for Hoth and the NCP

Vx3ICXLkLzFkiqiUA9Rv9S12XqXopSuaTE56YTVU4Hvya0-seaJkhJlhxKjb0R4DxqCP8QdJAsshgGV48t5JtA2y20s3ljDKQYFjD4cegBTK4NfzOYIF7ylzB1GBjFmJLLiQXRmz

NMC online advertisements.

w54HbKvdHf4cY_GYDEm8CoJkEnpFJ57S-ZkmObxkKpL1w4Ls9w2B0NbegnWS-s8c2RmqFRPEo-Twt28GEg-SQSWJGeUcfdW7lXPFcmX3ko9Uu4Pn991F3XjHV9K7YNmSMw3zKDVm

The Shinmun Group announces its support for Madelyn’s Presidency.

wvOqzDWA5cVXTnu3J50_tcnnOq2c9fX9lQLZ5Q9YSCDWSBEw9qdnDjt14Arz2S0x5EzS-S4tILiXPy2kTpQvDU_N6Fp6ya0VRVK-Pm_lDHdP5MoMgL0FAPQAkkzT2xxo5rESMf2k
LHmBS8pqSb661K96D-l7WkDFfoB7-ujnZzpwWAaCUyJ5VpRJ8FtyLTMKkxScVmW0fSgs9vXdpGXY6qbUm2xwTE4IiHgqA7X8lHgCefmSpS-zRhglb3tvd6yaj9qG5qebckcVsJoN

Members of the DLP have begun posting these Faction ads

Ra8cJ5Nx09PaQyR4Pwx1ZvucB2ZpSTfhWr5rGZWXQOZHInhEoB1UEHPprMH6Fd8GJfW6nPSQPoiLknUPW9K5XeGqQ7M68zDaCBSv90ePMiDURzcLax3f2BerL9bYGWgeXxqteYIq

More support for the TEF is released by Brandston Industries

vxgBp596snNZpjbeIwSpdROknWIPnQqrKK0sqec2Uzh5um_tGrp5Z6CYmlOQXkxPOBSgG4TJiMCsesnYqAZHlZjEQAXRtieG6fuR-esfwR9xWE-ZAQREK862LahM4nDbmF1ZzKd1

The TNM seems to launch a fear campaign against the possibilities of space colonization.

Tomaso Delarosa rises to the stage in front of the T.O.M.'s HQ in Delarose, ready to, for the last time, before the elections are upon us explain what the T.O.M. stands for and what it desires to do in the coming decades

"Ladies and gentlemen, I first want to begin by saying that I am glad with how the campaigning went. Our Faction has released its advertisements, has held meetings with all sides of the political spectrum and has given interviews to spread its message. But it cannot hurt to repeat our message once again. Our main aim is expansion. We have finally reached FTL-capable travel, and we must take advantage of this as soon as possible. Out there..." as he points to the stars "...lies an opportunity never seen before in our entire history! There are systems with rich resources, habitable planets to settle and who knows maybe Xenos we can communicate with. We truly live in exciting times, and rather than be ignorant or wary of them, we should embrace it. That is why rapid expansion is necessary, to strengthen our Republic, to become ever more prosperous and developed then we already are. Our second priority is making sure that everyone, from the simple factory worker to the biggest CEO can benefit from this expansion and growing economy. We must make sure already existing legislation is enforced on our new systems and colonies. We must make sure that we can organise all of our endeavors, meaning a strong and centralised bureaucracy and government. I am sure, if we do so, all can benefit and will profit from our expansion in outer space. The T.O.M. is passionate about this topics and will do what it can to make sure its ideas and values are put to practice. As our slogan says: Building the future of the Republic today. Tomorrow. Forever! Thank you all, have a good day and don't forget to vote!"

Tomaso Delarosa leaves the stage to talk to the crowd gathered, take photos and all the other stuff politicians do on a campaign.

The Election Ballot is Open for Voting!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...YzMtQEPB4syjyUlisPynM6tQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will end Saturday 3/21 at 6pm CST​

Last edited:
Voted. :)

Some of those posters are marvellous

New to the AAR space, but intrigued. You guys have clearly put a ton of effort into this (all the lore! The party logos and campaign posters!). I'll probably just observe/vote, but...

BRING THE PEACE AND WISDOM OF ERIPHUNI TO ALL SENTIENT ORGANISMS IN THE GALAXY! The least among them shall be first!

Some of those posters are marvellous

New to the AAR space, but intrigued. You guys have clearly put a ton of effort into this (all the lore! The party logos and campaign posters!). I'll probably just observe/vote, but...

BRING THE PEACE AND WISDOM OF ERIPHUNI TO ALL SENTIENT ORGANISMS IN THE GALAXY! The least among them shall be first!
Thank you all for your commitment! We will be posting the election results ASAP(tm) but it should definitely be here today. Stay tuned!

Election Results of 2200, Mergers(?) and The Daily Theian Market

The Election Results of 2200

The Senate Results
It was a long and hard campaign season as all factions brought out their very best trying to win the hearts and minds of the people of Theia. The people of the Republic have spoken and the results are in!

EPDJ-NvzurZW72TL6e4YrniRkczqu3fWiyTZJzppajau11M0e_ID1RucVb7B-uMkelHBF1v2bDYogQg81oxs4_nSASpvnM4i4bX2ZpUlZIldam3Bw4iwjejoA0Vre-u80JsDUkA7

The Presidential Results
The Presidential Elections have come in and they are so so close! Of the votes The Presidential Elections have come in and they are so so close! Of the votes Hoth and Madelyn are neck and neck! Madelyn leads by a hair and Hoth is right behind her in votes! (Madelyn: 36/Hoth: 35) Mr. Gomme has fallen out of the race and his votes are going to the 2nd choice on the ballot! It will come down to who was the most 2nd choice of the Gomme supports! (Gomme: 11).

Graph Below: Blue(Hoth), Red(Madelyn), Yellow(Gomme)
Wo46wB8IG4kolHH4E60ReiSHPuf1mIFVZE3feCCV4W1ZlAIJwGjKkPshU6Jq7R3TwkbtoDg4OIVkYF-ghiB-M6uqAcxEMS_PnXBk3iOXxAL2msTOefLFJxiMghaqAcss0qT9vcKd

After counting up all the votes again the results are clear on a winner! Hoth has come up to (39) votes and Madelyn has come up to (43)!

GENERAL MADELYN HAS WON!
yBYOzMnVfkItkdhbC5NHJBiOOiRuoPv2VyR9LI-1p9ug3JLSK3_fqVKvdHB9PHfJwG5CishnJGYaj5TGsCKuG80e_cuJbssf5GhzLR-sdrOtu3RG2_G2ED-wtHmlwVzNxAvt7rCp

The Chancellor Elections
While several members of the senate sought out the Chancellorship it was a landslide victory this year. Tom Delarosa won the Chancellorship with 488 votes of the senate!

bMiFzKhCE6M7TQP6IX5dpnmgmHHYRTjxXZIeShbJdq-reACiDU2z2Ii4h76rM2TRot83s_zWegN0OIChUTPOIWB735x23bBEISw8aWMu47vjEV8usUl66XRazxXHYIpbcn2poNJC

While Tom Delarosa has been elected Chancellor there is no coalition yet formed in the senate. Talks have begun between members of TEF, TOM and DLP to assure a stable government but nothing has been set in stone as of yet.

After Election Mergers

TNM and NCP Merge

After The National Movement (TNM) hardly won any seats they arranged a merge with the National Convservative Party (NCP). This brings the NCP to a total of 51 votes.

do8nR6oVfwbG6OptZFl7vZMCuWqwVwv-NjXr9B8s4VawG0JwGSQuEMWY_A8KUIzuk9xTL38CCs2qvOTvAb1n-qYyGUfya3AMS5R7GufQHMKJum8jmDyg-zsEWovoKSfQmwU00O3Y

(New Senate Seat Chart of 2200)

“The Drunken Bargain”
After the elections, Alexander Dremsk of TUP, Konstantin Hoth of NCP and Daniel McMaster of RDI had a meeting accompanied by Zack Fulchrome of Fulchrome Media. After hours of discussion the three factions came to an agreement to form a new mega faction within the senate called the Freedom Republican Party. This faction would dominate the senate and hold over a third of the seats. They all celebrated over the arrangement and had a nice evening together. Days later a news report from Fulchrome News had this to say:

BREAKING NEWS: After the release of the election results Konstantin Hoth (NCP), Daniel McMaster (RDI) and Alexander Dremsk (TUP) met privately with Zacharias Fulchrome (CEO of Fulchrome Group) acting as a private legal witness. They decided to work together and merge their three parties into one and call it the “Free Republican Party”. Shortly before the first session of the Senate, which had the election of the Chancellor on the Agenda McMaster announced the Merge to the public. Shortly after that a speaker for the NCP claimed that such a merger was never finalized and would not be legal. said speaker, Jeremy, was fired publicly by Hoth only minutes later, who then announced that the merger was indeed legal. After collectively voting in favor of Tomaso Delarosa as the new chancellor Dremsk then exclaimed that his party will not be part of any merger or the FRP to “avoid a one party system”. Only minutes later McMaster went to the stage again and expressed that the other parties would be “too righteous to do what is best for the people” and that the merger will be postponed indefinitely. This seemingly marks the end of the probably shortest living Party in Theian history.

-ir7sZoafEuZja5s_d2UIl7KUevbzhy3R6RfNvoTIc42D0nDKxY8EXJpxD0k1NFXvZVyk7EakufIIPc4EIK7M4Qwd94R94q-Bwwnmk8QK7gc3bDXxhNJQrPyaYEqqa2XWTBMXnbU

Jonathan Zinwah of The Free Word also made some news on the Bargain.

mfke9WikeH6x_r766IJ4uSpnSCN4HeQlOdVTLyJKwlmMfJlimhuOOpXiq62P1i8cweLlIcVgJZ24jTuZGnKpM6ETFXA_YhnAxHRcqOTh0UZLek5XVZMeOGWMa5-pMsbL-3S_vCq1

The 2200 general election is done and dusted, the results had some surprises but also some expected results. However the most of the action of election night occurred after the results were announced, not only did General Ilyssa Madelyn win a dark horse victory, but according to a report, Zacharias Fulchrome, CEO of Fulchrome Group and prominent member of the United Conglomerates, Daniel McMaster of the RDI, Alexander Dreams of TUP and Konstantin Hoth of the NCP met in a close door meeting to discuss a full merger of the 3 factions, with Full Chrome acting as a witness and moderator. During this discussion which lasted for hours, a supposed “legal” document was signed between the three groups to create a 247 seat monster in the Senate.

However the deal began to show cracks almost instantly, first NCP seemed to withdraw from the deal, but then it was revealed to be an error and the person responsible was fired. Then the faction which by this point was of still unclear validity (it had not formally registered as a faction) then voted with its massive weight for the Tomaso Delarosa for Chancellor. However after the session of the Senate was over, it was then revealed that Alexander Dremsk also walked from the deal, calling it “an attempt to make a one party state” and citing massive differences in ideology. How this deal was even conceived will remain a mystery, and one has to wonder how such a ridiculous affair even made it to the announcement stage. So as of now, TUP,NCP (who acquired TNM in a quiet merger) and RDI remain independent factions. This series of events has quickly become known as a “Drunken Bargain” coined by Senator Al-Darab. After only the drunkest of individuals could up with a merger plan this ludicrous.

The Daily Theian Market

The New Century has markets teeming with life as investments begin to be made. The Daily Theian Market estimates that markets will be at an all time high with around a +2825 points at the start of this year.

FIwnX6088hoBUu9u2UDK1Csb6PA0Ew8wIYbozjwESUzMzruXwwAnyXqrbttt6iL5-ZenOFy_yMq3Mf9hXtx-jPnYLaODph3f9LaVmkkyKnX0vrRqpB5B3Gz8VNdNZ1mc0qoo43KQ

This year the top market to invest in is the Alloy Market. Just as experts had guessed, a rise for alloys was going to come with the launch into space. Alloys currently make up the most shares of the Stock Market coming out this 2200. Those with stocks in Habitable Comfort are sure to make it rich.

q8CeMdoX781nwdmu0fVXqmhuiJnHMWqG58atujeJWGaf_VUB0JRwyCdg1GKnBgXIcgiswLQ3gYlTS3TSh07kDZ_dVwXnCVQ9jWnQM8Ew-F7yN_Hpo9K2DQbBy-nYlSC8dgADH5QG

The next best investment of the year would be the Mineral Markets. The need for building supplies and workers has seen a huge influx in Mineral investments. Werthish Petroleum holds the largest shares of this ever growing market.

4HsOOHyWAgl-NJVCIgGsfmmq5QFiNyws13p0wbcp6txsA75erTj7KcbPquYSjjIV1Vuhm03GRAJ5ppL2hmZmao3XkHVXjPAMIDv_jKGmIl4313YXm3xlW_gmfn7VUopIyuC-2Yht

The Energy Market as always is booming and making its way to profits once again. Arguably one of the safest markets to invest in, experts expect to see a rise in investments in the coming years. The United Banks of Thiea holds the largest shares of the market keeping our Republic moving forward and funcunting but it has a lot of close competition.

KxsD5-8b3UKdpxmD8r-xsvsUOe2YJ2--CIzTiHM4HNtxUIc5YiMJAZyIwGMDRDwyovqqbPvNZ8On3r9khLFQGLTM8w2mQLXL3RpLKL18XS5EN26c-B3p8jNsYAyCYh1dALC1kT1R

The Food Market has a lot of competition but the Market will never not be an important one. Experts estimate that the market will be steady and stay along the same. It could potentially be worth the investment but there are greener fields so to speak. Baruna Agricultural Products holds the most shares of the market.

L27XvdP7fF7jWUDGdJeLv16f2WLKsM7CIh9Ieg5xR1FjN9hKCB5HBDcZaGLBSfOWfjxTBG2ZsACbgCq1H_SPKq3eYKGeZgLBr6N9o6dvNirRpyJ2L7oXdWeYRiEoapFuaQ_3DWWs

The Unity Market has suffered a lack of investors in recent years. The lack of flowing money has led to some less than loved movie productions. With the rise of some competition in the market some experts believe that we will see a surge in investments in the near future. Republic Media currently holds the most shares.

ot7YqpV7To4Qv9x02SmFyGmp6gD2wD4JoDu6MuiYwY_yECELFjgA2LkH4U-PxNp5LEbzJyyZGKWU9o1_fWi7V9k0hbHEIt-jLqu2V8mWt-u4LXQarDzqVdKRvafsACKo4Bejl78C

A surprise to all investors is that the Consumer Goods Markets is the least invested market of the year. Experts are worried that this could lead to a shortage of Consumer Goods. They believe and hope that there will be a surge of investments in the Market in order to help Consumer Goods companies afloat and ensure that the Republic doesn’t run out of much needed supplies. Company Aid holds the most shares of the market.

VsfuLGa78QVMlu0_YjUhv-_AQOwsyJ1UbTIo0JNRc3ao0dvWZNhsLzl2j85oaLz7BEPJxCY_ilq1zaf4bQRd6CFqlhS7TRl913S4Ju6ugwVUoH8KTueye54Bdryr4CYM5-9RRjAs

We want T.O.M. and their leader for The Chosen One!

Had to giggle at the political machination dance.

Senate Session of 2200 and Gameplay Update Year 2201-2202
The Senate Session of 2200

The Senate met at the start of the new term with 482 senators from the factions of TEF, PFC, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, EUL and the two independents. For this session the new calculated majority to pass a bill was 241 votes. The 118 seats not in attendance were the factions of GWU and TUP.

The Bills of the Session

The Interstellar Bio-Protection Act (IBPA)
Written by Dr. Crichton Li (TEF)
Sponsored by the Freedom Coalition

As we are venturing into the unknown, our pioneers and travellers might encounter various forms of new life. Some might be harmless, but some, like viruses and bacteria, might have devastating effects on Theian lifeforms. To protect our ecosystems and ourselves, it is of vital importance that such dangerous diseases can not enter our biosphere. Therefore the Theian Econationalist Movement proposes the Interstellar Bio-Protection Act or IBPA. The IBPA enforces quality standards on any spaceship or other vehicle which is meant for interstellar travel and especially for travel to other habitable planets. Vehicles falling under that category will have to be equipped with a decontamination room and will have to follow a decontamination protocol to ensure that all harmful viruses, bacteria and microorganisms which may harbour diseases, are decontaminated and no longer pose a threat to Theian life.

Senate Vote: (+481) (-0) (1 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, PFC, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, EUL, Goppelburg (Ind.)

Mahjarrat (Ind.) abstained

The Preparation for Expansion Bill
Written by the Theian Outerspace Movement
Sponsored by the Freedom Coalition

Before expansion can take place, we must decently explore space, its systems, its planets, possibilities for colonisation, certain anomalies we find, etc. This all requires extensive investments in both colony ships and personnel to man those ships. Therefore the T.O.M. proposes to build 2 new science ships as well as 2 scientists to lead those ships. This should allow the Republic to lay the basis for the future expansion of our nation into outer space.

In-game effects, if any:
- Construction of 2 science ships and hiring 2 Scientists

Senate Vote: (+444) (-37) (1 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, EUL, Goppelburg (Ind.)

-PFC

The Expansion Fund Initiative
Written by the Neo Market Coalition

In order to help jump start our exploration into the stars we propose a joint effort between the government and corporate bodies, utilizing the government's funds and the corporate worlds expertise. Through this joint venture we will be able to construct a scout ship sooner than is projected, and staffed with experts from across the business world we will get a headstart on prospecting for new sources of minerals and energy.

In-Game Effects:
-20% discount on the next Scout Ship built
-The majority shareholder in the project (I.E. A Corp) is granted the decision who will lead the science vessel.

Senate Vote: (+444) (-37) (1 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, EUL, Goppelburg (Ind.)

-PFC

The Slum Action and Welfare Act
Written by the DLP

In order to go forwards in society we must eliminate poverty as a whole. We must start to relocate the people of the slums and finally put an end to extreme poverty, the plan goes as follows:

1. The government will send a notice regarding the relocation in advance, with the help of the social workers, to pack their belongings. And food and water will be provided during that period
2. They will be relocated to an affordable housing district, and be provided job seekers allowance, while given the option to sign up for the colonists program.
3. Those who sign the program will be prepared for potential discovery of a new planet, and those who do not will be given training to help work in the space industry, or other industries.
4. Further plans will be carried out in a similar fashion

In game effect:
Remove 1 slum.

Home System progress and well Theian bill
Written by Alexander Dremsk

To consider that the full resources of our home system has not been used yet, we should industrialize the system by building mining stations on worlds that have the resources such minerals or the use of credits for these mining stations. Once we gain enough resources the first thing we should do is to care for the Theian people by providing welfare for those in the slums through buying out the slums offering new jobs within the void of space whether it being the mining stations, military or in research.

In game effect:
Remove 1 slum Build mining stations in home system

Senate Vote: (+126) (-355) (1 abstain) FAILS

+TEF, PFC, NMC, EUL, Goppelburg (Ind.)

-TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP

The Equal Nutrition Act
Written by the Republican Defense Initiative

Throughout the Republic, there are numerous people who lack the proper nutrition to remain healthy and productive members of society. Although we have a constant surplus of food, many families in historically poorer areas have gone many nights hungry. Instead of adding surplus food to a government stockpile, some of it should be distributed at various government-run food pantries while the majority is given to NGOs in order to distribute to needy people. In our modern and advanced Republic, no man, woman, or child should go to bed hungry. A well-fed populace is better able to contribute to our great Republic.

In-game effects:
- Change Food Policy to Nutritional Plentitude
- As soon as 1k food stockpile is reached, enact decision "Encourage Growth" of Theia

Rules of Interstellar Engagement Act (REIA)
Written by the Peace and Faith Compact

At present, the legal implications of First Contact are ill-defined and leave our ship captains with no clear guidelines if or when they encounter fellow travellers in the hyperlanes. We believe that as we venture out into space, the likelihood of such encounters grows exponentially, and propose to establish rules of engagement for a First Contact scenario. While there are many opinions about our interaction with intelligent life should we discover it, this act proposes to err on the side of caution. The threat of interstellar war, be it great or small, is not helped by potential misunderstandings on our part in this, the first introduction of our civilization to an alien power, and potentially a lasting one to our relations if it is mishandled. We propose to remove this dilemma by restricting the use of force by our ships in a First-Contact scenario unless they are attacked by the contacted beings in question.

In-Game effects:
Set First-Contact protocol to peaceful

Senate Vote: (+204) (-276) (1 abstain) FAILS

+PFC, DLP, NMC, EUL

-TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI, Goppelburg (Ind.)

Employment and New Industries Bill

In order to raise the living standards of all Theians this bill proposes that planning permission be granted for new private factories across Theia in order to regenerate deprived areas. A government bond will be set aside to finance the construction of these new industrial zones, and a scheme set up to fast track the education and employment of disadvantaged people into these new industries.

In-Game Effects:
-Build a Civilian Industries on the first Building Slot

Expedition of Manuel von Goppelburg
Written by Manuel Von Goppelburg (Ind.)

Manuel von Goppelburg is ready to plan an expedition into Space. The goal of this expedition is to explore and map the Galaxy around us.To start this expedition he needs a frigate and wages paid by the Republic. In-Game Effects: Manuel von Goppelburg becomes Captain of an science ship (Trait: Archaeologist, Carefree) 1 science ship starts survey the galaxy around Theia

Senate Vote: (+422) (-59) (1 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, Goppelburg (Ind.)

-PFC, EUL

The Great Society Act
Written by the DLP

1.The creation of the Theian Welfare Agency, the leader officers of which will be appointed by a majority of government. This agency is tasked with the maintenance and service of any current or future programs decided for social welfare.
2.The creation of a Republic-backed unemployment pension, to be set equal to 85% of the minimum wage.
3.The creation of a Republic-backed retired unemployment pension, where anyone over the age of 65 will be allowed to retire with the funds being taken out of a portion of the taxes the retiree has paid to the government when employed+Plus a base to be set by the PWA. This can be in addition to private or corporate pension systems
4.The creation of a Republican Healthcare institution to up the effects of on workplace injuries or any injuries given to the individual in service to the Patrian nation.
5.The creation of a new set of industry parks, aimed at the employment of the unemployed workers in Patria. These factories will produce goods aimed at consumers, to be sold at reduced costs. The Factories will be built by the Republic but can be sold to private investors and later subsidised up 50% of the total maintenance cost. These new industry parks can be constructed by the government until a certain balance of consumer goods is achieved (Provisions 6-8 are a series of provisions regarding Social Welfare)
6.Every person who pays an income tax is mandated to receive at least 20 days of paid days off, although any corporation may elect to give more. 7.Every person who pays income tax is mandated to receive at least 4 weeks of Parental Leave when a new child is born. If a married couple is employed at the same organization, each is entitled to 4 weeks of leave. Any corporation may extend parental leave to any situation if they see fit, for example Adoption,Child illness or Death in the Family.
8.A new Republic-backed minimum wage is to be created, set at 15 TC per hour.(edited)

(Provisions 9-12 are a series of provisions regarding the prevention of the denial of these rights)
9.The preceding provisions can not be denied to a group of people on any grounds, whether it be class, race, wealth, religion etc. The act Applies to all areas of the workforce, whether it be Farmers, Laborours, Craftsmen, Scientists so long as they are a citizen of the Republic
10.The preceding provisions can not be denied to anyone living on the colonies, so long as they are citizens of the Republic
11. No citizen of the Republic may be barred from creating or joining a Labour Union, unless the Union actively attempts to violently overthrow the Republic.
12.The preceding provisions apply to Unions, unless the collective bargaining agreements set standards higher than the ones outlined in the act.

Senate Vote: (+270) (-211) (1 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, PFC, TOM, DLP, EUL, Goppelburg (Ind.)

-NCP, RDI, NMC,

The Industrial Renovation Act

We are unfortunate to have lost sectors of our environment permanently to the great wastes produced by industrialization. While we may be unable to revive the life that was once there, we can transform the space into that of utility for the better of the economy. The government will purchase much of these unused wastelands, and in partnership with various corporations transform this into a new energy sector for our economy. With the transformation complete, the sector will be divided up to the corporations by percentage of investment. This will create a stronger economy moving forward, one where the government and private sector reach further cooperation, and less waste present in the daily lives of all Theians.

In-game effect:
-Remove 1 Industrial Wasteland
-Build 1 Energy Sector

Senate Vote: (+373) (-0) (109 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, PFC, TOM, NCP, RDI, NMC, EUL, Goppelburg (Ind.)

DLP and Mahjarrat (Ind.) abstained

The Expansion of Theian Alloy Industries Bill
Written by the Theian Outerspace Movement

With our Republic making its headway into the galaxy, Theia needs a strong industry to support that expansion. Therefore the T.O.M. proposes to invest in the alloy industry and build an alloy factory to increase the Republic's supply of alloys. These can then be used to build more science ships, more outposts and more corvettes when the need arises.

In-game effects, if any:
- Build an alloy foundry on Theia on the second available build slot

Senate Vote: (+422) (-59) (1 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, Goppelburg (Ind.)

-PFC, EUL

Food Agency Act (FAA)

With humanity expanding across the stars and encountering many new life forms, be it plants or animals, our dietary habits are expected to adapt to the new homes we will inhabit. This vast increase in possible food sources also calls for some health and safety measurements to ensure that our citizens are not infected because our knowledge of alien food is lacking. This bill therefore proposes to establish a Food Agency which will be tasked with setting food standards for the Republic, in its future colonies but also on Theia. This Theian Food Agency will determine which foreign crops and foods are safe for human consumption and are thus allowed to be sold on the market. The Food Agency will also be allowed to send inspectors to farms to ensure that health and safety standards are respected.

Senate Vote: (+481) (-0) (1 abstain) (1 abstain) PASSES

+TEF, PFC, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, EUL

Veteran Education and Reintegration Act (VERA)

Noting that: The work our servicemen in the military and the navy do is vital for the security and expansion of our Republic. However, not all servicemen are employed in the army or navy until their legal age of retirement. This is partly due to the fact that age tends to catch up to soldiers and not every soldier can serve in another branch of the military when they reach a certain age. These men and women are therefore often forced to enter the civilian labour market. However, some have a difficult time adjusting to and reintegrating themselves into the labour market. This bill therefore proposes that: All veterans of the army and navy who have served for at least four years, receive an education benefit. This includes financial support for applying to college or university, payment of additional labour-oriented training or any other form of higher education aimed at reintegrating people into the civilian labour market.

+TEF, PFC, TOM, NCP, RDI, DLP, NMC, EUL

Civilian Industry Prioritization Act (CIPA)

Given the current shortfalls in the civilian economy, such as the rather low levels of production in consumer goods as the least invested market in the stock exchange for this year and reported worries of a shortage. Taking into consideration the time and resources required to establish new industries that may not be available for some time, potentially leading to shortages if future production is counted on to deliver current needs. Recognizing that the wellbeing of the Theian people is the priority of this house in both the immediate and long-term future and that any measure taken to solve the problem in the now is preferable to two later on. This bill proposes that the senate prioritize the production of civilian goods for the next ten years by converting the production lines of some alloy factories to the manufacturer of consumer goods and other essentials of the civilian economy.

In Game Effect:
-sets economic policy to civilian economy

Senate Vote: (+159) (-322) (1 abstain) FAILS

+PFC, DLP, EUL, Goppelburg (Ind.)

-TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI, NMC

Regional Development Act (RDA)

Considering the disparity in the development of some of Theia’s regions currently in discussion in the house, and the gallant steps taken by parties such as the NMC to provide new sources of employment with the Employment and New Industries Bill. Realizing that this measure while a welcomed step in the right direction does not solve the greater lack of investment in said regions, that for historical and societal reasons are presently disadvantaged compared to some of the more developed regions of Theia. Reaffirming the commitment of this house to assist disadvantaged peoples in the Republic by supporting economic drives aimed at providing employment for the regions and wealth for all of Theia, as well as the interest of attaining further integration. Recognizing that further integration cannot take place without recognizing and empowering the unique needs and traditions of each culture and the historic failure of standardization efforts, education and other policies when these were last attempted. This bill proposes that the government support the creation of new cultural, educational, and commercial centres across Theia, particularly in disadvantaged regions, dedicated to representing the interests of minority groups, attaining a multicultural integration, and even greater heights of wealth for Theia as a one diverse United Republic.

In Game Effect:
-construct a commercial zone and a Autochthon Monument in the 2nd and 3rd slots

Senate Vote: (+168) (-314) (1 abstain) FAILS

+PFC, DLP,

-TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI,

Solar Naming Conventions Act (SNCA)

Observing that the current naming conventions for the bodies in our solar system do not follow the historic and cultural traditions of our people, such as the mind bogglingly generic designation “Puerto Gonzales” currently assigned for the planet Theia orbits. Recognizing the many more meaningful names present in the many cultures of Theia that have more personal relevance to the people of the Republic such as Eriphuni and Adeebah among many other potential worthy contenders. This bill proposes that the names of the stellar bodies in the solar system be changed to represent our cultural heritage subject to senate discussion over proposed names and possibly a public poll to decide which names should be chosen.

In Game Effect:
changes the names of the planets in the solar system to names more relevant to the RP’s lore

Senate Vote: (+167) (-277) (38 abstain) FAILS

+PFC, DLP, EUL

-TEF, TOM, NCP, RDI, Goppelburg (Ind.)

NMC and Mahjarrat (Ind.) abstained

Survey Reports of 2200

27q-JQujQm2pE17ynCKpgIZPn2l1B29XYd-gdFtEaQ70pokRsrMWcx5AON38tvywgH7x_8ztpbW9KyorQr6fwRZfar8dWm0HTMqbfP8mdqXqr2ApUtSt7o01ZQUQVNeHPGkDCYEx

The Republic has begun its age of space exploration and thanks to the The Preparation for Expansion Bill and The Expansion Fund Initiative the space age is in full swing! Of the two new scienceship bids for the Republic, Wayward Sons Shipping and Uncle Sam's Shipyards have greatly invested into the ships. As per the The Expansion Fund Initiative, Wayward Sons Shipping has chosen Pari Chandran to lead the ISS Ptolemy and Uncle Sam's Shipyards has chosen Edith Salinger to lead the ISS Magellan. Pari is a well accomplished Archaeologist and Edith an eager niece of the CEO of Uncle Sam's Shipyards. Not much of note was really found in the first year but progress is progress!
hXeGfk_UYlDZS4CTNA9TYPinEKnn5pfL4jHgwJEIG8ThzjACOD9vWGW1Qn-F6HPbEfiM_xoTphXmrTfHBZ3XzL-VVcTh0V67SJSLkZnxIbO6dRqSLtLV0ZlHBIfU-ygUjMMpEupW

Economy at the end of 2200
L0XE6S-jFZeLQA9-xHxaOE7M_aKxgBS4Fu4yQXDc7RrTohFjh57Txyf-QUJ6_nj0HJdH54BtTZxA_m1dRYMiVAviTDaPcAdr60Q-A1Cg5WGmgQxsCdMHfoCO1iOSxhjBwcN8I-eE

Survey Reports of 2201

I99sFB-ulj-XjjoWKxFY3GfF1O8OC0B5Xw5agBQAQvdx8yF7GLnPWWB53Rklpba3Zf1f90KNETl7iTweuvtKkj6fXFVnyVTwXU_GVL9pNQ4QJVk7aPJjm7yg64cvb18eZ8bOXnRg

Captain Pari has found clear since of alien life in the Ehsmyke system nearby and early scans of the system show one planet of great interest on the other side of the system!
dF7-mkjLZfQBZ5kelS725cFo-4pIAqfrHDhqcnf8-F0gme7XPzZcNnPjfy9RM2xEJtq1KV_0zgz7Izb8yhzkhXUTiqq2UG5bSA-dIkCDz8rxOme3ublzKaxAkql-WEtl78N3Bv4A

The citizen of the Republic are awestruck by the discovery of life out in the stars!
tPxTbjr4jyHo_sQ9p3BOXVDEuf7bDCuchRJPedIloa3qFPjitkk0v-dmfvButacetn-rI7BiKPrGc0EUIp5bprDP0xWX_4uHsAxsHVWE6SWvk731_Xp70L7YkZB3V31xmiNVD1-K

The awestruckness however did not last long. Captain Edith has reported very disturbing reports from the Geagawa system. A previous spacefaring civilization's remains have been found in the system and evidence suggests they were killer robots bent on destroying all life…
H5TJvcTWGitp1D1KzeMCquL5R2frYxhUsvpT0XvJ5ViKhEfnUgr4IaA_3TdRn9lEI8szsGSSvFu_C1tF8ccIbUBCyRW0THLzX3qxBj_Arp4qjCqeBXCiBSCNDJrLAe7z_UjDqe2t

Known Space 2201
79HyZ-2Ue6fBqtBTsVWkSk5LYDHl7lq6b5_z_sBaSSrb_8HtTXsmtyKzc2EsKjH6pQUMGAtf1XNrIqMtgZmLVs_NDn8g-JfzJsQ0L7xLtODF6aldQzsqE5jOjUH2D_2UG8zKG54M

Economy at the end of 2201
x5PHOCXM1aeHT39zWouWDhsdAAQsVCBSuvJCgAAJiKZyRxWJEYlOX1b_ud-xErCA5oDdCtvb2dAUeoqW9WrcZW3V0TMlB_54xr0cow1EeoK5tKKLcncXHdWZSnCrrE2TJGU-0oKH

Survey Reports of 2202

45MZIt0fco6vQ405SpfqiButBhsHPZdhU8SlimBCnanjTqmTkRkmCSSGlNPXWneIr4HSnxGigKd_qMowLRoCNAzKM4hoeeBkmnbgHiUyV7t5Reh4YyVUYhaa4NbtNDx9gMduRqop

The Republic is proud to announce that several projects of the senate have been completed in great time! New civilian industries are appearing all over Theia and the slums of the world have been completed cleaned up!

Captain Pari has also reported back that the planet of great interest in the Ehsmyke system has been discovered to be a perfect world for future colonization! It has unique Ice Rings surrounding the planet and noticeably frequent thunderstorms and dense jungles.
cmM-MXe9jvTlYATuextIxP_FQRMGRDxvVt6D_dvOwxlrLlMVawb6otsI6f1TrLk8GgQd2mDthh8iCCUSWsz2MtYYabh84UgpXXKeD_wxWt-PJGsx7gC4yoqUkV8xKnkek_qQU9W7

Throughout the year Captain Edith has reported many different times about strange and obscure events occurring in the Unith system. More of the "Cybrex" machine remains have been found in the system. An alarming amount to be sure. Four different planets in the Unith system have remains of these killer machines. Edith has been warned not to further investigate as of now.
RRcj7uA4C2twAWSjz772KQB_H4JIft_xcVvHcA48UwAQCukyIjeLbfEQHuqMuq1zrzHZf3oCEjcQKztNfJabf54CI-LcVd6lDbCP2so1RIpPtfUx45-D0scpoC8k1bHG1TOoij5F
v0kZbxNZziY6ov88A1PWxYnqaKBynoLxkAXZF26jbSadqvtDywly1N_F61ysRcTm081rLJAoi61wPbBrrGhLu1co8kJJiOhy6c0RCzvRAg0SROcaQSO3IHurNoWS-Dm1mmVq3lEW
AjfI7EyKa-o9bRCUebKz6U6ILz1DyF-Ro3DwfxKm17oiyVXAd7IoCsM91W8YOZQ0vPMN_rdZO_ria51eQ54dcQrcCOnDJEQBWCWR3SHGWv1RGNBlDT5-dUjJSyTzAEWfSSBwi6cX

The most interesting of the planets is Unith III in the system. Covered in some strange sort of shield appears to be an almost perfect world! It has been named a Gaia world and at first glance appears to be a wonderful planet. Ground scans have shown that the "Cybrex" left behind many things on this world. Planetary shields cover the world and it seems that machinery is littered all over Unith III. The science team desperately wanted to go to ground and begin exploring but scans also show swarms of hostile xeno life on the surface of the world. Monstrously misshaped looking lifeforms have been spotted on the planet and they seem to be the dominant predators of the planet, even eating each other at times. The world is marked as highly dangerous.
r4aKQW7p13eox6FzV_5XZOrrke9Mgl4ijcsu_6wXWduaZt4QT24t9JyrYQ33YduFmgZhrX1-zrlGlw497j55-AWb-Eza3QYCD-rumqkcpRIdZ6N25JThN1fOBC2wCPH4gkcfcW-l
Y1jLwypp6FjQOV10WadC-s_ckyV8Eg01aSLs3jAcg9IdIjwuwzU50Dc-KSw6ShwwbKtJcs-WS8PIuhJq1Um9_FY-1gFMjkNlLeeahZCDaVsBEIlnXy38Xkxjfrhnd4U_e9td8LAP

Known Space 2202
Lh2klVpQfGpbUSfdo_ui7NYtzZvG4a9S_ajxDEj1j2W6tlgiKQIYFi_NWdLOu2xvuglTtX-4p-NqddRBj91dlG_FI8GJWl38zrWhqivQT54UA-vCzFFeioepzjoQDHnwu03mPR_l

Economy at the end of 2202
teEk8ohQSUibU00YJolL_rrgQrQfsa7lHklS7RSUzacHdA29EBEpyCCM-GfJLoQ11c0HrhwrZo36mKb7rdXDBO_bj8Qu4ZBIy8jmQKs3LLRMxZwOgfPweiGTo9KhMoJmFOWe6W6N

Emergency Senate Session of 2203, Succesful call for snap elections and Gameplay Report Year 2203
Disaster In The Senate

Blatant Lies

The year 2203 came as any normal year and the Republic looked forward to another year of progressing further into the stars. However this peace was interrupted by the release of a new journal published by the PFC. The Peace Party Journal was targeted to attack the Freedom Coalition and McMaster of the RDI for how they voted and acted in the senate of 2200. While many disregarded the journal and called the PFC out for lying in it, McMaster was greatly offended by the Journal. The RDI launched an even greater slander campaign against the PFC and flooded the media with news that the PFC was full of child abusers. This accusation had absolutely no facts to back it and was called out for a blatant lie. RDI supporters, allies and opponents all turned on the faction and leader calling it a disgustingly shameful display.

After some internal fighting with the Freedom Coalition over the actions of the RDI, the Freedom Coalition fell apart. TEF, NCP and TOM all declared they would no longer be part of the majority coalition if RDI were a member of it.

The Emergency Session of 2203
With the collapse of the majority coalition, Chancellor Tomaso Delarosa of TOM called an emergency session on the senate floor.

Tomaso Opened the session with the following statement:
"Dear Senators, I think we are all informed as to why we are here. Although I notice that we are not with enough Senators to immediately agree on what I am about to propose, the voting will be left open to give time for those Factions to vote if they could not make it here. After discussions internally, as well as within the FC, given the current situation, it is my belief that the current situation is too unstable to continue. Therefore I propose a vote for new elections to be held this year"

Adeeb Al-Darab of the PFC spoke against the re-elections "Can we truly justify the public waste that comes with an election? After one was so recently held? Holding a vote costs millions of credits, I think this house should think long and hard before supporting such a measure."

President Madelyn agreed with Adeeb and asked the senate "Then why not form a new coalition with the preexisting seats? the PFC is correct, elections are expensive."

Samuel Vallone of the NMC agreed that a coalition should try to be formed before doing another election.

This led to a massive debate between the senate in which no new major coalition could be agreed upon.

"As much as I regret it, re-election seems the most viable option. I don't wish to see the people suffer from an unstable government. As of now, there's not enough seats to support the government." Andy Smith (DLP) said

"As much as I respect you Andy, I think you are wrong. There are more than enough seats in this house, all we lack is the will to use them." was Adeeb Al-Darab’s (PFC) response

"Looking at the volatile nature of our current situation, I highly doubt many parties are willing to make a majority government; we could continue like this, I suppose, but a re-election would at least give us some validity rather than sending us into a disgusting free-for-all brawl that barely represents the will of the people." Mahjarrat Nabor (Ind.) refuted

"In order to avoid putting the people through pointless elections, we would certainly consider it, given certain assurances befitting a coalition partner. The time has come for collective responsibility. We Made this mess, now let's solve it." Adeeb pleaded

"The NMC is currently exploring what we can do to renew stability. If that will require a new election in the end, then we will support that" Samuel Vallone (NMC) stated

“TOM will not blindly build a coalition that has the chances to be even more unstable then the last” Karl Braun (TOM) promised

"In my deepest opinion we need a new election, the people needs to express their opinions after such a massive event. If we continue to maintain an unpopular government, we are not representing the people, but our own interests." Andy (DLP) continued the stance of re-election

"And what massive event would that be exactly? We are not beset by an invading army, civil war is thank God not upon us, all we've experienced is some silly ad being published that should not have been." Adeeb (PFC) stated

"The current government has failed to be a stable and strong force to lead humanity to a new frontier. In times like this a minority government will only bring mismanagement and chaos." Andy (DLP) replied

“Blindly Building a new coalition will Not help our issues!” Karl (TOM) reminded everyone of what he said earlier

"I will only work with reasonable members of the FC, a new coalition must be formed, one that is not the minority." Alexander Dremsk (TUP) commented

"We have much to be thankful for and no right to waste money or expect the public to vote differently than the last time. With that being the case, the PFC will support the government even if no one else will." Adeeb (PFC) said again

“I say again, Blindly Building a coalition is not and will not fix our problem, we need another election!” Karl (TOM) refuted once again

"Blindly walking into an election might not fix our problem either, but it will cost a lot of money and perhaps lead to a much lower turnout than the last time and less legitimacy to the system." Adeeb (PFC) would not sway from his stance

“WE CAN’T PUT THEIA FIRST IF WE DON'T HAVE A STABLE GOVERNMENT!” Karl (TOM) shouted. He was asked to maintain order by President Madelyn.

The argument over forming a new coalition was overshadowed by the arguments between the RDI and the PFC. President Madelyn had to threaten to remove them from the senate floor in order for the two factions to calm down.

By the time that the two factions had backed off each other the vote had hit the 66% required for a re-election!

Senate Vote: (+501) (-54) (45 abstain)

+TOM, NCP, DLP, PFC(+12), RDI, EUL, TUP, NMC, Mahjarrat Nabor (Ind)

-TEF, PFC(-25)

GWU and Goppelburg (Ind.) abstained

During the chaos of the senate it is important to note that the DLP and another faction had called for a vote of no confidence against Chancellor Delarosa. The vote failed with over 314 votes against and not a single vote in favor.

Statements after the Emergency Session

TEF launched a small campaign for the re-elections stating:
"While other parties bickered and made false accusations against each other, the TEF stood by the truth and could not let lies be the base of a coalition with the RDI. A vote for TEF is a vote for responsibility."

Alexander Dremsk of TUP released this speech to the public:
"Ladies and gentlemen! What occurred today has shown that not many parties stand for the people. The TOM, RDI and the NCP have voted to not only to not industrialize the system, but to keep the slums. I am a speaker of YOU, I support a nation where the Theian people are protected and given an equal opportunity, one where a glorious nation with a glorious people can thrive. I promise you, your welfare will come and you will no longer live in the slums, I promise I will create a fair market for these corporations that desire a place in the market and a nation where the Theian people can thrive."

A speech from Adeeb of the PFC:
“The PFC opposed this election; we believed and still do that it is a weight on the public purse that we the politicians could scarcely justify to the people only a few years after they so diligently gave us their mandate in an unprecedented electoral turnout. We tried to prevent this tragedy, going so far as to sponsor unlikely alliances with parties we would normally not work with, but there lies the problem of politics today; the personal disqualifications of parties and individuals on the basis of ideology and personality. We have not always been a party of dialogue with others to put it mildly, and we along with the rest of the political system forgot that it is to the Theian people to whom we owe our ultimate allegiance. It is my shameful duty as a politician to ask you the people to once again go to the polls and vote, not because your previous ballot was invalid in any way, shape, or form considering how many people voted in that election, but because our democratic system of government is still as noble an idea as it ever was and needs your support, now more than ever.”

Gommunist supporters have been seen holding fundraisers and protests across the Republic to help give more attention to the coming possible food crisis the The Equal Nutrition Act will cause.

Tomaso Delarosa releases a very short message on his personal social media account containing the lyrics of a popular song he admires, as an analogy to the current situation "Was it obvious to everybody else That I'd fallen for a lie? You were never on my side Fool me once, fool me twice Are you death or paradise? Now you'll never see me cry There's just no time to die"
It is followed shortly after with the T.O.M. logo, with the text: "Vote T.O.M. for stability. For the Republic"

Senate Re-Elections Are Open!

Go ahead and vote again to help determine the fate of the Republic!

Voting will end Saturday 10am CST!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...wXaqrK4g0SWPyJDeV700eVtQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Survey Reports of 2203

xlavP4ptFWKhGwSa_9OcjUxNmSzm3izUmAcRJ2CcrKhA1Ms__vs-gSONP1teeWnwZAEHa8kC22-TXpHpku1XxGzbFXSGTm_goPqIMNPx1ihsz7CcvVEaITWRK-KjZJPZ-7wYNX_m

As the senate is sent into turmoil the hard working men and women of world continue to progress! More projects continue to get finished as the alloy foundries have been fired up and are up and running! The process of cleaning up an industrial wasteland has also begun and is well underway.
aW-LR1rEb-a7tkCbmVEj5qyMpGPhJ5nkjmoG2W4ktQwMUtgGglvSfJRygT3p2Nv5Af9fsNu9nkdPvx9d8Ff4WoWQvDeGkX8Nx4aTM7Z3sEa3uvRDqHaktCbng6gEdQKuYA5IkXoq

Senator Manuel von Goppelburg has discovered another colonizable world in the Erasmadon system! It is a massive world that could be of great benefit to the future of the Republic.
-H60d9mRRxdeQGOMoJe0BwEBerf-aLD7WeahMF-KHslXdMgQ-KpZ0yfiZccvBBPPV4X_sv8Qa1ppN1NSXHIH0qaxxfZ5eHfAUFMSK5c0NQpggOtfR4sqSuL929cFhhFiWCkN5BQ4

Known Space 2203
tlC2my-Or4yalqxnToUE0jGJGbSqJdwcK-3Wpllf_va8Nq0S3t5zWYGsHmbr-p-g2eKTdFqI6tObQ0SLY7vtAIzPl-aBrtKECL_Aa78O496wRr1Zl950dq82UpPJdWF65ncDZD3R

Economy at the end of 2203
ulHbjo2HJeNjiGiF9Bv-lpjfcvzYG8uW0sN8xiA_B4U_8jE20FEOGA9oye6IDCu3tAFliPXMwfLSuy_szH1PfpiNEuVNiYTnYuUB65DmrwGYDSfgi3Bx1al_YpiZZiu9Tv86MMMn

Why. Well this is like real politics.

This entire senate is a mess. Our Republic is run by idiots...
Of course it's a CEO saying this, I have utmost trust in my fellow Senators BUT I do not deny that some are... questionable to say the least. But that doesn't mean all Senators are idiots ;).

Just voted :)

Voted yesterday. :)

Corporate News of 2203 and results of the 2203 snap elections
The Corporate On-goings

The new Chōchō-Class Atmospheric Glider! Flying all around the world with style! Featuring:
-pressure sealed cabins with up to 9 passenger seats